Guess The Alias.

DeletedUser

You could always try guessing my W43 alias although that'd be nearly impossible. Only the people in my tribe and a few others know it.

DeletedUser

He can't play on the World he is moding, So he would have to tell you his ingame name from another World.

Also will guess Princess of Justice is your alias for this W google

I'm gonna say no as my alias has already been guessed :p

And, believe it or not, that first part was a, whats the word, joke?

DeletedUser

Yh, I think the guy above me is cer-berus. He is epic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oooh that was mean. na - Sith is alright really. just a lot of fun to argue with :lol:

Don't I know it. Sithmeister is the man, once you get to know him. I have lost my argumentative nature on externals for now.

But I guess that the silence that I so strictly followed :icon_rolleyes: , is now over I should start up something interesting on externals.

Hmmm where to begin?

DeletedUser

Don't I know it. Sithmeister is the man, once you get to know him. I have lost my argumentative nature on externals for now.

But I guess that the silence that I so strictly followed :icon_rolleyes: , is now over I should start up something interesting on externals.

Hmmm where to begin?

I've already guessed 82nd's next move/merge/whatever you wish to call it. Will be interesting to see if you fight a war next or merge next :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've already guessed 82nd's next move/merge/whatever you wish to call it. Will be interesting to see if you fight a war next or merge next :icon_wink:

Uhm, did you really need to guess what we would be doing next?
T.D.E is so obvious it's almost painful.

DeletedUser

You did have more interesting options ;)

Of course we did.
T.D.E will however be a thorn in our side unless dealt with.
Barb noblers are the worst kind, they take all the farms, build thight clusters and always have a TON of crappy villages that we need to noble.

Better to deal with them swiftly and efficiently than wait.

DeletedUser

Of course we did.
T.D.E will however be a thorn in our side unless dealt with.
Barb noblers are the worst kind, they take all the farms, build thight clusters and always have a TON of crappy villages that we need to noble.

Better to deal with them swiftly and efficiently than wait.

Hmmm your alias is... T.D.E sympathizer?