Guess which tribe?

• Thread starter DeletedUser102841
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

MGF remember when i used to cry on the forums? lol i grew up and learned to play the game :D

gz u reached the maturity stage of ur tw life :lol: on another notice wasn't I the winy one? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser102841

i hate when players whine on the forums like this.

atleast fight back or do somthing to hurt the tribe you hate other then moaning about how you hope someday they lose... if they suck then you should be able to atleast noble some of there vills no ?

just go log into your account. then go to tw attack planner at tw.stats.com and make a proper attack on one of them instead of spamming the forums

Whine?

Boy, the whining these two got up to in regards to Train was unbelievable ...

Im not whining at all ... just letting ppl know that they are exactly what they said they hated. Got a problem with that?

proper attack ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102841

Lamby was being completely reasonable. And if you were playing the game like you say you are, you wouldn't need to come and throw a pity party for yourself on the forums. 4Play's been around a while, strange how people only start complaining when they start to get nobled out :icon_rolleyes:

did you happen to read what the posting said? No .. instead you went off on a tangent ...

"[15/10/2011 12:14:21] Scorpio8000/What the noob?: If I accept people we'll be as bad as train, no sorry." - then in with TRAP lol ... mass recruiting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cooler or should i say.. hotheaded and pissed off.. im not sorry for sending attacks on you.. not sure what your real motive is here..

what are your other accounts? after reading your rants.. nothing would make me happier than to attack the rest of your accounts and sits in this world.

DeletedUser102841

lol @ blackbeard ... "hotheaded and pissed off"? not at all ...

My real motive is just calling it as it is.

There can be no denying of anything that I had said in the first post.

FACT - 4Play was founded after scorp and dj got majorly peed off with the internals, barb nobling and mass recruiting. THAT was their reason for leaving. FACT

Then, lo and behold ... dj has 14 barbs nobled ... did a fair amount of internals and got all TRAP on board ... FACT

Doesnt that make him a hypocrite? Im just calling it as I see it

DeletedUser

FACT - 4Play was founded after scorp and dj got majorly peed off with the internals, barb nobling and mass recruiting. THAT was their reason for leaving. FACT

Then, lo and behold ... dj has 14 barbs nobled ... did a fair amount of internals and got all TRAP on board ... FACT

Internalling a dead account is differnt then internalling an active-Fact
DJ has nobled 5 barbs since becoming 4 play and 4 of those are above 5K points- fact. Nothing wrong with nobling high point barbs
As for all the internalling. If they are a dead account, then that's fine. Tw. Noble active accounts in his tribe

DeletedUser102841

Oh and lest I forget to mention it ... 10 barbs in less than 5 days. That's an awesome stat for such an excellent tribe! :)

DeletedUser102841

lambezz ... your loyalty is admirable, however the fact that you just spewed out that garbage to make him such a wonderful guy still doesnt take away from the fact that he did precisely what he said he despised in others.

You conveniently left our the mass recruiting ... oh and what about him taking in ex-TRAIN ... even tho he said "Never" ... lol

DeletedUser

All i can say is PnP is for trying to get other tribes to help you in some way. (Propaganda) but really it is not working. So why don't you go back in game and try and do something against 4play. After all there end is near :p

DeletedUser102841

:/ lambezz ... bit of education for you .... "there" is where someone is ... "their" is indicative of a person. Please remember it. :)

DeletedUser

:/ lambezz ... bit of education for you .... "there" is where someone is ... "their" is indicative of a person. Please remember it. :)

lambezz failed miserably in English 101 everyone knows that...is it the time where we start talking like geeks? :icon_rolleyes:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
cooler1968

[spoil]Quote: Originally Posted by codygoodthegreat

atleast fight back or do somthing to hurt the tribe you hate other then moaning about how you hope someday they lose... if they suck then you should be able to atleast noble some of there vills no ?

just go log into your account. then go to tw attack planner at tw.stats.com and make a proper attack on one of them instead of spamming the forums

Whine?

Im not whining at all ... just letting ppl know that they are exactly what they said they hated. Got a problem with that?

proper attack ... lol dont be a tard [/spoil]

cooler1968

Quote: Originally Posted by Taimendred
Lamby was being completely reasonable. And if you were playing the game like you say you are, you wouldn't need to come and throw a pity party for yourself on the forums. 4Play's been around a while, strange how people only start complaining when they start to get nobled out

did you happen to read what the posting said? No .. instead you went off on a tangent ...
[/spoil]

cooler1968

"[15/10/2011 12:14:21] Scorpio8000/What the noob?: If I accept people we'll be as bad as train, no sorry." - then in with TRAP lol ... mass recruiting
[/spoil]

Capt Blackbeard <--- Snipe :p

cooler or should i say.. hotheaded and pissed off.. im not sorry for sending attacks on you.. not sure what your real motive is here..

what are your other accounts? after reading your rants.. nothing would make me happier than to attack the rest of your accounts and sits in this world.

cooler1968

[/spoil]

even your spam trains get sniped

DeletedUser102841

lambezz failed miserably in English 101 everyone knows that...is it the time where we start talking like geeks? :icon_rolleyes:

Nope, but it does help a little to be able to spell in the language you use ... or at least comment about a world in which you actually play ... which means that lambezz comments are diddly squat. Stick to your own worlds lambezz

DeletedUser102841

cooler1968

[spoil]Quote: Originally Posted by codygoodthegreat

Whine?

proper attack ... lol dont be a tard [/spoil]

cooler1968

Quote: Originally Posted by Taimendred
Lamby was being completely reasonable. And if you were playing the game like you say you are, you wouldn't need to come and throw a pity party for yourself on the forums. 4Play's been around a while, strange how people only start complaining when they start to get nobled out

[/spoil]

cooler1968

"[15/10/2011 12:14:21] Scorpio8000/What the noob?: If I accept people we'll be as bad as train, no sorry." - then in with TRAP lol ... mass recruiting
[/spoil]

Capt Blackbeard <--- Snipe :p

cooler1968

[/spoil]

even your spam trains get sniped

Lol ... here we go... you wasted your energy in coming up with that rubbish? lol

go to bed

DeletedUser

What's your point? I do not need to write english for the job i do

As long as you can understand or comprehend. it does not matter

Status
Not open for further replies.