Guess which tribe?

• Thread starter DeletedUser102841
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nor a brain either ... just a wild guess, no offence intended

Go back and look at your posts. Now tell me who has a brain? You lost an argument if you go to insulting. Thank you i take that to the bank

DeletedUser102841

Go back and look at your posts. Now tell me who has a brain? You lost an argument if you go to insulting. Thank you i take that to the bank

Lol ... no argument at all. I stated my points clearly. They are all factually correct and indisputable.

Let me re-clarify:

Barb nobling done ... yes/no? YES
Mass recruit done ... yes/no? YES
Internal done ... yes/no? YES

no amount of dressing up you pathetically try to do on it will ever change those facts.

Guilty on all charges.

And dismissed ... get back to your own worlds!

DeletedUser

Worry about your own tribe there

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: R2W, R4W
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 0
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,507
Difference: 69,507

chart
[/spoil]

Ready 4 War: 479 tribe changes
4play 103 tribe changes
R2w 253 tribe changes

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: R2W, R4W
Side 2:
Tribes: 4Play

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 29
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 20,695
Side 2: 178,636
Difference: 157,941

chart
[/spoil]

Do not get how you can call a tribe barb noblers, mass recruiters. When clearly your tribe is worse

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: 4Play
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Side 1: 11
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 45,975
Difference: 45,975

chart
[/spoil]

You guys nobled 25 more barbs and only 24K more points. Now can you really accuse them of anything. What is wrong with nobling high point barbs? Nobling out dead accounts, every tribe does it. Is this your first world?

DeletedUser102841

Again, lambezz ... still cant deny the undeniable.

Let me ask you again... a simple yes or no will suffice.

Did they noble barbs?
Did they mass recruit?
Did they internal?

No BS please, just a SIMPLE yes or no!

DeletedUser

Okay which tribe has not done that? Every top 20 tribe has done that, should we make a thread on them? Just because they are kicking your ass you come out to the forums

P.S they have not mass recruited. I can think of so many other tribes who has done worse
yes to the other 2

DeletedUser102841

Okay which tribe has not done that? Every top 20 tribe has done that, should we make a thread on them?
If you want to, yes, fine by me ... but do it on your own worlds ... not on one you have no part in.

Just because they are kicking your ass you come out to the forums?
Reel yourself back in with that accusation buddy ... quick and fast. That retort is very much akin to the kinda stuff a simpleton would come out with. Does it make my argument less valid because someone is "kicking my ass"? No ...

P.S they have not mass recruited. I can think of so many other tribes who has done worse
yes to the other 2

What would you call the incorporation of TRAP? I mentioned it to Scorp ... and he acknowledged it was a mass recruit :)

DeletedUser

Reel yourself back in with that accusation buddy ... quick and fast. That retort is very much akin to the kinda stuff a simpleton would come out with. Does it make my argument less valid because someone is "kicking my ass"? No ...

Makes your argument valid, but the only reason you decided to come on here is because 4Play are/is owning your tribe as we speak

What would you call the incorporation of TRAP? I mentioned it to Scorp ... and he acknowledged it was a mass recruit :)
If you think it's mass recruitment, by all means call it that. I have played this game for a very long time and definatly would not call it mass recruitment. If they had over 200 tribe changes. 100 members. Then i say it's mass recruitment

^^^ Bold

DeletedUser102841

Comprehension wouldnt be your strong point... would it?

I came here, not because someone is "kicking my ass" ... or "owning my tribe" ... so don't try to push that on here. I just decided to let you guys know again what you already knew. And you have acknowledged that I am factually correct in my points.

And about the mass recruit ... see the part where it says that scorp acknowledged it was a mass recruit? kinda makes garbage of your blubbing....

Now, finally, are you playing w57?

DeletedUser102841

Comprehension wouldnt be your strong point... would it?

I came here, not because someone is "kicking my ass" ... or "owning my tribe" ... so don't try to push that on here. I just decided to let you guys know again what you already knew. And you have acknowledged that I am factually correct in my points.

And about the mass recruit ... see the part where it says that scorp acknowledged it was a mass recruit? kinda makes garbage of your blubbing....

Now, finally, are you playing w57?

DeletedUser

As in Skype chat/mail? And I'm not in charge of 4play anymore, if Iamnotverygood want's to let the good players of train join then they can.

DeletedUser102841

[16/10/2011 12:15:38] Me: what about the recent admission of loads of trap? surely that was a mass recruit if I ever saw one...

[16/10/2011 12:47:13] Scorpio8000/What the noob?: I know but had to take them in part of a deal

even dj said as much:

[15/10/2011 11:48:34] dan wright: yes but trap merged with us so we had to accept them all

DeletedUser

dont remember saying that?

But the point is your little tribe is getting nobled out by 3-4 of us, your not fighting all of 4play and now u come on here crying and making a fool of yourself lol.

DeletedUser102841

dont remember saying that?

But the point is your little tribe is getting nobled out by 3-4 of us, your not fighting all of 4play and now u come on here crying and making a fool of yourself lol.

Oh you said it buddy.... And no, the point is you are a liar :)

Internals, barbs and mass recruits.

You did it all

Status
Not open for further replies.