Guess Who's Back, Back, Back...

DeletedUser92094

I 'dunno, but it's not me. Just poppin' by to see who remembers me and my friendly presence i bring to the externals?You may remember me, you may not.I was highly known for founding the premade of this world WobWob (formerly known as Nympho before the world, but the mods decided the name was inappropriate.) It then went onto merge with Roger to become RobRob, many accused of it being a bad move, and the old "merges never work!" saying came into place countless times. They were wrong, the merger worked wonders, and the tribe became a success. (from what i remember, i quit before they disbanded, and see they're no longer around so yeah)I was also well known for spamming, being annoying, apparently really funny, and i also put together the World 59, 2011, Player and Tribe of the year ceremony, which i did with my own time out of the enjoyment and felt as if i would be nice to everyone and spicin' up the forums. If i could be bothered finding the link to the thread, i would, but 'WouldaShouldaCoulda'.btw, i can not stress how this is not a post to announce my return, it is not, just dropping by.P.S - If you do remember me, you may have known this account was named after my cat, which i loved dearly. 'Loved' is the key word here, he has sadly passed away at the age of 19, a month away turning 20. I am about to turn 18 my self, so he was my oldest friend ever, i dearly miss my cat, and this account will no longer be the same. A new young cat runs rampant around my house to keep my little sister and brother happy, and to piss off the other two cats.kthxbai, Shall nyan be with you.

DeletedUser

Welcome back, although you probably don't know me. Sorry to hear about your cat :(

DeletedUser92094

I'm not back. Just poppin' by to see who remembers me. -.-'

DeletedUser103064

Hi there norman, I remember you though I doubt you would remember me as I'm not too vocal on the externals though I've always enjoyed reading your posts. Really sorry to hear about your cat, I know how it feels... when I was about your age maybe a year younger my cat Smudge who had been with me my entire life was one of the 13 victims of a series of dog attacks. We caught the dog 2 days later with a hunk of meat inside a cage with a trap door.

To fill you in on what happened to RobRob, some time after you left they merged with =GTC= to form GotRob (at least I think that's what happened, there may have been another merge before that, it's hard to keep track in such a merge happy world). GotRob and =GTC= still survive today as the GotRob family and are PITA's main contesters to become the victors of world 59

DeletedUser92094

I remember you. :)And oh wow? A family tribe.Well, i did sorta' show how to make a merger successful, i didn't expect them to go merge-happy, i did plan and hope what i helped get the tribe to would be enough to eat around them and be a possible world winner. But a family? like i did explain to a fair few how a family could be done well enough to win a world, but i didn't expect anyone to go with it.So i may be the first founder of a tribe to ever go right from the beginning and at all costs to win a world by becoming a family? i can't remember if a family has ever won a world or not..

DeletedUser

I remember you. :)And oh wow? A family tribe.Well, i did sorta' show how to make a merger successful, i didn't expect them to go merge-happy, i did plan and hope what i helped get the tribe to would be enough to eat around them and be a possible world winner. But a family? like i did explain to a fair few how a family could be done well enough to win a world, but i didn't expect anyone to go with it.So i may be the first founder of a tribe to ever go right from the beginning and at all costs to win a world by becoming a family? i can't remember if a family has ever won a world or not..

I think they have, although only the rank 1 tribe counts as the one which actually 'wins.'

DeletedUser

Normeh I remember you too :icon_eek:

Sorry about your cat :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Well I'm not.

Lol I'm in ur thread. Remember me? I'm sure you will.