Guess who's back!

Pam Nam

Guess who's back
Back again
Dratts' is back
Tell a friend
176.gif

I was banned on the 24th of June :icon_neutral:

I sure have missed this place so it's good to be able to post again instead just lurking like a ninja.

Much love, drattuts!

*Goes and Spam pams and gets banned again*

smileyvault-ban.gif

DeletedUser

/me does a jig

DownloadedFile-4.gif

Well one things for sure ... the forums will certainly liven up a bit.

DeletedUser

Oh no! pam nam spam ham ban is back :icon_sad:

Here's dratty!

Looking at the video it looks like you forgot to send the Rams trying to break down that door :lol:

Anyways, just messing with you Ben and welcome back but it looks like you are already pushing the envelope again for another ban.

DeletedUser50733

Oh no! pam nam spam ham ban is back :icon_sad:

Here's dratty!

Looking at the video it looks like you forgot to send the Rams trying to break down that door :lol:

Anyways, just messing with you Ben and welcome back but it looks like you are already pushing the envelope again for another ban.

Lol, I thought this one was a tad more applicable to batty :icon_razz:

Where's Jonny?!? HERE HE IS!!

DeletedUser

Lol, I thought this one was a tad more applicable to batty :icon_razz:

Where's Jonny?!? HERE HE IS!!

I saw that as well but did not really like it. I guess I preferred tying what I posted in line with my PnP Contest entry Merlin has going. Vote early and vote for me. I promise I will never Scout your villages and will only Nuke them when Nathan gives me an account :)

DeletedUser50733

I saw that as well but did not really like it. I guess I preferred tying what I posted in line with my PnP Contest entry Merlin has going. Vote early and vote for me. I promise I will never Scout your villages and will only Nuke them when Nathan gives me an account :)

So who is on XXX then??..... :icon_eek:

Pam Nam

What's with all the shining stuff, I don't like that film Jack Nicholson is :icon_razz:scary

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I'm surprised everyone doesn't hate me yet tbh :icon_twisted:

You are actually kind of funny with your posts until you cross the line. Sort of that love/hate relationship :)