Guess who's back

DeletedUser

For someone who seemed to be so hated you have alot of nice feedback here.

Welcome back, yeah soulz are dead.

DeletedUser79785

I left his tribe and he goes on a raint lol

Ok minaise does not hate me he was kidding so was I.
Minaise was in a pre-made of mine that i left for a partal same reason i left W39 and there is a reason i dont tell people
out side my tribe.

Dude i doubt you have half of the experience i have.

How long have you been playing even?

he tells me 5 years sense W10 but i dont think Tw (w10) is that old

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=205291 i was right

Last edited by a moderator:

velibor

Yes i would love a medal.. can it shine?

And im in K86 in soulz.

Before you kill me for being in soulz its only temporary until i start nobbling there members lol

:icon_redface:
There ya go mate

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't know where you are getting it that us here at Rx4U dislike you, Sith Rage.

We simply 'nothing' you. :icon_rolleyes:

..........welcome back!
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol he tries telling me he was sarcastic bout him saying its temporary in my tribe an he's gonna nobel us. And knowing your first world(s) is not as important as knowing you exact experience....what an idiot

DeletedUser

Before I posted this, 12/30 posts were yours (now 12/31).
That is 40% of the posts. ;)

DeletedUser79785

that leaves at least 50% of good comments ;) the 9% of bad ones are made from that idiot who is rambling about something noone cares about. 1% are hybrid soul :)

velibor

that leaves at least 50% of good comments ;) the 9% of bad ones are made from that idiot who is rambling about something noone cares about. 1% are hybrid soul :)

You lost my medal -.-...u on my hitlist now

DeletedUser74702

Pretty sure he was talking about that soul guy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79785

man i was talking about the soul guy... can i have my medal back?

DeletedUser

lol its funny sith :) you were mistakin for a experienced player haha see what your actions have cost you? an entire account basically smashed and a tribe that you named after yourself. haha congrats. that medal is sure with it ;)

DeletedUser79785

what?? what are you talking about. The tribe SITH is made only for me hense the name.

and shut up soul your mad because i left your tribe get over your self. my account didnt get smashed i quit.. again i will say it.. I quit deleted my account you know the thing where you type in your password and it makes all your villages go barb.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only 2 pages so far Sith Rage? Cor, almost like you could do with someone else making an appearance to get some more visits for ya ;)
Welcome back!