Guide Anthology

DeletedUser

A small gathering of >>>> good <<< guides which every player starting on a world as popular amongst good players as this one should know. I have added a few comments, but leave it to you to adjust them the way you want to the settings. The basics should be the same.

All these guides are written for aggressive players. There is no good way someone who needs these guides can start defensively. However, it is highly advised to build minimal defences of up to 800 spears, maybe 300 swords and 200 HC later on.​
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
First guide will only apply to this world if the bigger start-up villages are not very big:
PP's start-up guide
W45 Notes: The guide guides you to LC very fast, but the attack breaks will destroy the farming income for 5 days. This means investing more into mines and spears, and less into LC might be more profitable (depending on activity).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
The second guide is pretty good describing early farming with a paladin. Obviously, you will get the mines descibed at the begining from the very start:
SA's Early Game Guide.
W45 Notes: Like with the above, farming will be impossible for 5 days. This is why it has to be adjusted. Another thing to note, is that it is for coin worlds, you will not be able to get a train in your first village.
This next guide is about packages. Many people are confused about it, this guide is pretty much spot on:​
Reduaram's Packet System Guide
W45 Notes: THIS WORLD HAS CONSTANT NOBLE PRICE. The nobles will only cost 1 packet each, no matter how many villages you have. This means the nobles will be very cheap, and the only 2 things limiting you will be the number of academy levels and the amount of Offense armies you can lose to take a village. In this world, troop conservation will be VERY important, as will be taking villages which will cause very little trouble to upgrade for more academy levels.
A more long-term guide, but worth studying now to know what you should look into:
Karmalot's guide from 1 -> 500 villages
W45 Notes: This guide is great for the general mindset and direction in which the accounts should grow, despite the questionable build order. Thanks to bigger starting villages it won't matter though. In this world growth is everything.. Due to no morale, there is nothing to save smaller players. Therefore, whoever can build most academies quickest will win.
HINT: It might be worth it to upgrade HQ to as high as 30 very early in the new year after attack breaks, if you farm actively and do not want your last 5 smithy levels to build for more than a week!
OK, you might ask, so the new year started, but how do I farm? Well, this little, easy to set up guide is a combined effort of me and Grant (aka nMe).​
Farming guide for premium and non-premium
HINT: Non premium users can use bookmarks to run the script. In opera, you can even add the bookmarks to a Personal Bar (Rightclick tab> appearance, tick Personal Bar) and run them with an ease like from a real quickbar.
Last, but not least.
Many of you wonder, thats great, but how do i defend my village with the high HQ/stables and LCs with only 800 spears and 200 HC? This is a very small defence :icon_sad: . Let me clarify, the defence is meant to be used against small players catting you. If a smithy gets catted you are put 3 days back, we should avoid it at all cost! If 3 players support each other they can easily defend against noob tribes attack! If a big player attacks you, there is a way to defend with your rams, axes and LC. It's called Backtiming!

Backtiming
W45 Notes: If you are NOT an elite player, I would advise you to send cats at a "pro" player in your area when he becomes a danger.
Build 300 axes 50 rams and 100 cats. Cat the "pro" fast growing players farm/smithy/HQ/academy (if he has one). This will very likely make him quit and give you a nice target - and if he backtimes you, you lost 100 cats and 300 axes only. Now you can backtime his backtime with the rest of your O troops. Easy to do! He will attack with rams - most likely - and he will have no wall, so try backtiming him with all your offence using axe speed! (PS: you can also backtiming with a full O and 1 sword to get 1 more try as swords are slower and launch times will be different).

Hopefully this answers a few questions, and will be used by a few tribes. to kick some Full O pro's backsides :icon_razz:

Sticky-worthy?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Envisionise said:
Hopefully this answers a few questions, and will be used by a few tribes. to kick some Full O pro's backsides

Don't bet on it. :p

Most of us can dodge backtimes. That and usually I have enough lc to wipe out the average player's O even on D.

DeletedUser

SF is you playin in this world?

I plan on being a noob turtle when I join after a few weeks. :O

So the other n00bs on the rim should watch out. :swordsman:

DeletedUser

Nah i am not frisk, I am just lurking here as the W43 are yawningly boring.