[Guide] Start up build guide for No-Haul world

DeletedUser

I used the quest part of it, everything after that though I made my own for as it is indeed bad.

DeletedUser107718

Is it worth it to get some marketlevels going? I have only been going for resources so far.

DeletedUser

Is it worth it to get some marketlevels going? I have only been going for resources so far.

Depends on how you play it. Doubt there's alot on offer on the market so I've steered clear. Maybe when mines at 15ish

DeletedUser

No.

And xshahzad that start up build is absolutely terrible.

Because as I said - If You have Your own strategy how to build better, than keep it in secret and than You will be the best - Maybe, Maybe...

DeletedUser112792

Nobody shares their secrets.

I would not tell anyone to ***OOPS***

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111197

The guide is great and would help alot of players get a good startup :) But if u would make a really good one should u know Hq25 before Smithy it would cut alot of time and barrack should be 20 so you could recruit alot of axes before Noble im sry if i got bad grammer :3

But atleast you should have 2k Axes 1k Lc 300 Rams before noble
And still be able to Build smith and troops constant whit 30 Pits

gargareth

The guide is great and would help alot of players get a good startup :) But if u would make a really good one should u know Hq25 before Smithy it would cut alot of time and barrack should be 20 so you could recruit alot of axes before Noble im sry if i got bad grammer :3

But atleast you should have 2k Axes 1k Lc 300 Rams before noble
And still be able to Build smith and troops constant whit 30 Pits

No. Not hq 25.

Ripfin

I never build my HQ above 20, beyond that is a waste of space and resources and time.

DeletedUser112792

I never build my HQ above 20, beyond that is a waste of space and resources and time.

Maybe on a no haul as only rely on per hour, however on a farming world with full production/hauls, Level 24 is where its at, the most efficient.

Muldie325

On a no haul world I would advise sticking with 20.

On a haul world 24 maybe, 27 maybe, 25 maybe, 23 maybe. The right hq level depends on how soon you get it and how soon you want nobles. How soon you get it will depend on how well you farm. You may be aiming for nobles at the same time on different worlds, but your ability to farm will definitely change. Some areas will just be worse, or some worlds will have lower troop speed modifiers. so saying 24 hq is the most efficient on a farming world is not always going to be correct.

DeletedUser112792

On a no haul world I would advise sticking with 20.

On a haul world 24 maybe, 27 maybe, 25 maybe, 23 maybe. The right hq level depends on how soon you get it and how soon you want nobles. How soon you get it will depend on how well you farm. You may be aiming for nobles at the same time on different worlds, but your ability to farm will definitely change. Some areas will just be worse, or some worlds will have lower troop speed modifiers. so saying 24 hq is the most efficient on a farming world is not always going to be correct.

Level 24 is always correct, its been tried and tested. Any higher is no benefit at all, any lower you will be slacking if your a psycho farmer like myself.

gargareth

Level 24 is always correct, its been tried and tested. Any higher is no benefit at all, any lower you will be slacking if your a psycho farmer like myself.

No. Look at the maths. The hq level you want depends upon how much you can farm and how fast you want nobles. There is no value that is "always correct" it is situational.

DeletedUser

No he is right. Even if you wait till just before acad to up HQ, level 24 is still best.

DeletedUser

No he is right. Even if you wait till just before acad to up HQ, level 24 is still best.

It is correct but what muldieh is talking is a level higher than your understanding of the game. So you are correct and should stick with 24, when u would reach muldiehs level u would understand what he is talking about. :)

DeletedUser91784

No he is not - gargareth is right. With that being said, in most cases 24 is the number you end up with, but certainly not in all cases.

DeletedUser

No he is not - gargareth is right. With that being said, in most cases 24 is the number you end up with, but certainly not in all cases.

If your a very good farmer, with constant hauls level 24 has actually been tried and tested and is 100% the most efficient. Any higher is a waste of res, any lower your production will suffer.

Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously not experienced enough to understand :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91784

If your a very good farmer, with constant hauls level 24 has actually been tried and tested and is 100% the most efficient. Any higher is a waste of res, any lower your production will suffer.

Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously not experienced enough to understand :icon_rolleyes:
That is complete rubbish, it is not always the most efficient. It all depends on the situation. If you think otherwise, I question your experience.