[Guide] Start up build guide for No-Haul world

DeletedUser

The only situation is if your not a good/regular farmer. Anyone who hauls hundreds of thousands per day, needs a level 24 hq.

Anyway play how you like guys, keep it at level 20, who cares only you's will suffer.

DeletedUser91784

I have not said that I keep it at 20. HQ 20 is idiotic, unless half-time is available. I probably average some place between 24 and 25, but I can both go lower and higher in my startups. As I said, all dependent on the situation.

DeletedUser

Next time you start a full haul world, get your calculator out and do the maths, you'll see anything over 24 is a waste of time and resources.

DeletedUser105718

I went hq 26 on w60 and did pretty well. Not sure why everyone is blabbering about it being a waste.

DeletedUser

Next time you start a full haul world, get your calculator out and do the maths, you'll see anything over 24 is a waste of time and resources.

You're more than welcome to show the maths "proving" it to be the most efficient. Black and White is that it's completely situation dependent & when you build the levels itself obviously factor into this. Saying anything over 24 is a waste of time and resources has absolutely no backing other than you're own wrong, bigoted opinion supported by your even more wrong maths. I mean, how can you think there can be a unanimously most efficient HQ level when there are so many variables to factor is beyond me.
What's arguably more upsetting is that people might start to believe you. Sam's no doubt trolling Garg, but everyone else... Eugh!
In summary: Moronic argument, I doubt you've actually done much work on the build times so nay, please don't try and enforce your ridiculous opinion on them.

Edit: I just realise I actually look like the silly billy now for having responded. Mb, I should have let the stupidity be.

~Will~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're more than welcome to show the maths "proving" it to be the most efficient. Black and White is that it's completely situation dependent & when you build the levels itself obviously factor into this. Saying anything over 24 is a waste of time and resources has absolutely no backing other than you're own wrong, bigoted opinion supported by your even more wrong maths. I mean, how can you think there can be a unanimously most efficient HQ level when there are so many variables to factor is beyond me.
What's arguably more upsetting is that people might start to believe you. Sam's no doubt trolling Garg, but everyone else... Eugh!
In summary: Moronic argument, I doubt you've actually done much work on the build times so nay, please don't try and enforce your ridiculous opinion on them.

Edit: I just realise I actually look like the silly billy now for having responded. Mb, I should have let the stupidity be.

~Will~

You do 24 is correct. Nuff said.

DeletedUser

Oh, its okay guys... have as many pages of mindless of-topic bickering as you like. We are all totally cool with it, in fact, we like it. We hate the private messaging system, its for proles. What we all, as the social elite, really want is as much of this kind of stuff in public as possible. Thank you for supplying the world of 71 with a lovely little communication about haul world needs. I will go out and farm happier, knowing that I learned so much about farming and building in a no-haul world from this delightful bit of sidetracking!

(In all seriousness, doesn't anyone have relevant stuff to post here anymore)(Like some tips for improvement on the original guide?)

DeletedUser

Did anyone do the maths, when is it good to do the "Military infrastructure" quest? The one where you have to raise your HQ to lvl 3 and construct the rax.

DeletedUser

Id recommend getting your Headquaters to 3 ASAP to get your Market in order to trade any excess. Racks not necessary until 15/15/15 to get 5K loot. My personal preference so far! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A list of quests and their order would be great so I could do some math, also thinking about going along that path..