Step two
Die of old age

Schizophrenic

step 4 is false propaganda

step 6 is drinking beer from your skull

barca4ce

Reaction score
LOL
Old world... fight everyone, take some villages, earn your invitation to tribe, work together as tribe, have skirmishes, wait for diplomacy, start real wars....
New worlds... invite everyone from start, take barbs, tribeless and inactives only, nap or ally everyone, call everything war even just taking few separated villages, break dips, tribes (of course those happened earlier too, but it seems now it's more common)... see what tribes actually exist after 3 months and then maybe one of them wins

Schizophrenic

I would say you know all about that being Where? and ey?

Enex

7f99a93d9c665ecdc048c150d9640101.png

7OGljtZ.gif

Schizophrenic

Hey wait.. Weren't you meant to say that step 1 is making lots of double-accounts which villages you build up around 4K, waste the nuke and then internal them..??

Pretty sure thats not what we have done, and no step one is create a chain of diplomacy meaning no one can attack anyone ever

Seminarian

DeletedUser121132

You sure fooled me... Those conquers say a lot about this particular member http://www.twstats.com/en97/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9804555
Also Oblivy8Orb sent a nuke + train on 30 hours to me. We squashed it then he left IL just to be nobled by the internal-prince.. LoL Hmm.. Real or fake..

Yeh not lie here oblivy was internalled due to inactivity, and well done you nobled exposed players with the defence at the fronts. You know impending war with the where family.

Aegis pushing S-rank for merger

Williamthefirst

Hey wait.. Weren't you meant to say that step 1 is making lots of double-accounts which villages you build up around 4K, waste the nuke and then internal them..??

double accounting is breaking the rules, yes?

a.K.a Zyzz

i never hardly post nor read but schizo's comment on everyone being allies and having naps seems a bit salty. just my opinion.

DeletedUser121132

i never hardly post nor read but schizo's comment on everyone being allies and having naps seems a bit salty. just my opinion.

Not when its the whole NW and part of the SE like its mad