Guides

Dogtor

Reaction score
Hello,

This quarantine situation made me get back into the game, and it was a long time since I played this, so does anyone have any guides about this world or how does now meta looks like regarding of village set-ups etc.

Any helps is appreciated, cheers guys :)

Daedal

Reaction score
Hello,

This quarantine situation made me get back into the game, and it was a long time since I played this, so does anyone have any guides about this world or how does now meta looks like regarding of village set-ups etc.

Any helps is appreciated, cheers guys :)

I guess, same here bud. What's your IGN?

DeletedUser124834

Same here, being away for years! Any active players around here in K65?

DeletedUser124863

Every once in a blue moon I have (or think I will have) a few days of nothing to do, and the thought occurs to me to take a stab at a new world. Never really seem to last long, though. Too much time commitment. But maybe this time I'll noble a village or two before I get bored.

Really, not sure I even know how to play anymore. Opera's dead, how are you supposed to send out trains? I do love me a good train, after all.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Every once in a blue moon I have (or think I will have) a few days of nothing to do, and the thought occurs to me to take a stab at a new world. Never really seem to last long, though. Too much time commitment. But maybe this time I'll noble a village or two before I get bored.

Really, not sure I even know how to play anymore. Opera's dead, how are you supposed to send out trains? I do love me a good train, after all.
just wonder how long has it been for you? Cause now of days for trains it built into the rally point ;)