Gun for Hire

cdnJer

lol, someone posing as Kida.

At the very least I'm happy that my post dragged your sorry ass out from under whatever rock you've been hiding under.

Besides, I've never made any boasts about my ODA or hid the fact that I'm happily munching away on barbs and inactive players until such time that someone actually whips up a decent OP. As you know, DDB is no longer capable of doing such a thing and hasn't been for quite a while. That and the fact that you CTRL punks keep hiding your troops on me :(

Anyway, nice hearing from ya Kida.

DeletedUser

lol, someone posing as Kida.

At the very least I'm happy that my post dragged your sorry ass out from under whatever rock you've been hiding under.

Besides, I've never made any boasts about my ODA or hid the fact that I'm happily munching away on barbs and inactive players until such time that someone actually whips up a decent OP. As you know, DDB is no longer capable of doing such a thing and hasn't been for quite a while. That and the fact that you CTRL punks keep hiding your troops on me :(

Anyway, nice hearing from ya Kida.

Obviously you've never seen a Kida post. You could not possibly mimic that. You could try, but no one has even close to the same writing style.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I were to try to mimic a Kida post, I would use a thesaurus considering I already know the definitions of the words I would want to use but would need to make it sound more complicated. And clearly he uses something of the sort for every post he makes. Words like "simple" and "respect" are obviously far beyond your comprehension.

DeletedUser27978

If I were to try to mimic a Kida post, I would use a thesaurus considering I already know the definitions of the words I would want to use but would need to make it sound more complicated. And clearly he uses something of the sort for every post he makes. Words like "simple" and "respect" are obviously far beyond your comprehension.

On the contary old chap, your arguing for its uniqueness, if its so unique then why do you think that is? Surely not because of its inprecise nature?

Is it found in academic jornals? i doubt hes a genius on that scale? No its no more than flowery text for you to make yourself feel more better when you look up each word to try and understand it and its ambigous nature.

NB - basically what im saying is for you, if its so good why isnt it widely adopted by academics :icon_sad:

Feel bad for you, trying to brag at a writing style

DeletedUser

On the contary old chap, your arguing for its uniqueness, if its so unique then why do you think that is? Surely not because of its inprecise nature?

Is it found in academic jornals? i doubt hes a genius on that scale? No its no more than flowery text for you to make yourself feel more better when you look up each word to try and understand it and its ambigous nature.

NB - basically what im saying is for you, if its so good why isnt it widely adopted by academics :icon_sad:

Feel bad for you, trying to brag at a writing style

Academic journals, no. However, is such flowery speech used in contracts and other forms of legal documents? All the time.

cdnJer

Obviously you've never seen a Kida post. You could not possibly mimic that. You could try, but no one has even close to the same writing style.

ya ya...actually I have seen Kida post once before. And yes, it sounded much like the one above....i didn't understand either one of them cause I'm dumb :p

Regardless, kida is a poser and is better off staying in "his K". It isn't a safe world out there don't ya know!

DeletedUser

ya ya...actually I have seen Kida post once before. And yes, it sounded much like the one above....i didn't understand either one of them cause I'm dumb :p

Regardless, kida is a poser and is better off staying in "his K". It isn't a safe world out there don't ya know!

Interesting how you can call Kida a poser or try to take any kind of shot at him when you're tucked away safely in your own corner Jer ;)

Not to mention the simple fact that Borg and DDB as a whole have tried to mirror Kida's catapult strategy only to achieve monumental failure.

So who is the poser? The poser? Or the entire tribe and it's allies trying to mimic the posers way of doing things?

DeletedUser

You know... As I come back and read the sad things posted on these forums, I laugh... you guys realize you are arguing this fiercely over a game? LOL... I feel sad for you guys because this is seriously what you look forward to when you wake up everyday... :s

Anyways you guys, be civil. If you want to see it this way:
EVERYONE still playing TW has given it their all and no matter who they are you should have nothing but respect for them.

DeletedUser

You know... As I come back and read the sad things posted on these forums, I laugh... you guys realize you are arguing this fiercely over a game? LOL... I feel sad for you guys because this is seriously what you look forward to when you wake up everyday... :s

Because coming back to read the forums and mock others for "arguing fiercely" is so much better than spending our time playing the game. Clearly we should all do nothing but read the forums.

Anyways you guys, be civil. If you want to see it this way:
EVERYONE still playing TW has given it their all and no matter who they are you should have nothing but respect for them.

Not everyone still playing TW has given it their all. Several players have claimed that they only lost villages because they didn't care, or that they didn't feel like dealing with incomings. That isn't quite "giving it your all"

cdnJer

Interesting how you can call Kida a poser or try to take any kind of shot at him when you're tucked away safely in your own corner Jer ;)

Not to mention the simple fact that Borg and DDB as a whole have tried to mirror Kida's catapult strategy only to achieve monumental failure.

So who is the poser? The poser? Or the entire tribe and it's allies trying to mimic the posers way of doing things?

EJ, I would talk just as bold if I was next door to him....you know that.

As for trying to mimic Kida...well...I would need some sort of the before mentioned "performance enhancing program"...would i not?

DeletedUser

can i hire u to pk someone, like wincz maybe lol I pay gud

DeletedUser

No, really, no one besides you and x-press can send a decent train. At least I haven't seen anyone else do it.
And umm DDB had very good leadership in the past, but you know, no matter how much you polish it, a turd is still a turd.

when did i attack you again? :D

well, jer was right, DDB was going down any way.. he just didn't get the honor of being kicked out of the tribe by mighty EJ!! :D

DeletedUser

hmm, then it must have been you sitting LR :p

well jer, you weren't dumb, you were actually smart enough to leave before all this happened! :)

cdnJer

hmm, then it must have been you sitting LR :p

well jer, you weren't dumb, you were actually smart enough to leave before all this happened! :)

And don't forget...to warn you ALL about the idiocy of what you were about to do :D

No offense.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well you guys are right :) but well, eventually it was better for all of us, thanks EJ!! :p