Gunz vs NL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54064

Prototype just 2 clear things up for you.... Neither Syd now the player whom took over your acc while you were gone were my spies.... thats just what I told the Dice recruits when i joined.. knowing how they would be pissed. In this case i told Caveman of whom was pissed and probably told you. My spy in Dice was a Council member... maybe you missed the skype chat Haseo posted on here a while back :p

As for me having lapdogs... none... i have friends... i promised those friends i would return... I did... As for espoinage and the whole manipulation thing; you are aware im not the only one right? All tribes have those... me im just open about it... if you ever help me; i will help you... thats how it works. I repay you.

But seriously why do you hate me? I dont mind and all but if its over the silly rumor of them being my spies when they werent then thats daft... should be about Sarki or about the plans i had for IH... or possibly over the fact no matter what anyone does im still around... and yes if you havent realized by my posts I'm the one they call ryan ;)

I was aware that you were Ryan, funnily enough I managed to squeeze it out of the Rainz that he did in fact spy for you.

I've also had Skype conversations shown in which players whom I thought I trusted were present, and participated rather.. actively..

And no I've heard of Syd's treachery before, it just didn't expand far enough to Rainz, whom I found out later, squeezed just to make sure and was rewarded with a confession.

I really could not care less for you, I never spoke to you and never will(except for this instance). The thoughts are neutral, the disappointment is reserved for the ones that had betrayed my trust. Whichever way you bend it I am sure that Gosid is one of your "friends" if you may call them that.

DeletedUser

lol not true...we killed all his nukes and most of his defencess...

I am on vacation, but i couldn't resist the urge to log on and refute this. I killed 21 of his nukes myself so I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you(will post reports later if nessecary). Also I hear you have been stirrin things up between your guys and mine(Your master must wub that). And now one of your Dukes is planning a show of Force that they had to ask one of my friends to help them with.:xmas mad: /me goes back to the pool, to relax. See ya on monday.

DeletedUser54064

I am on vacation, but i couldn't resist the urge to log on and refute this. I killed 21 of his nukes myself so I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you(will post reports later if nessecary). Also I hear you have been stirrin things up between your guys and mine(Your master must wub that). And now one of your Dukes is planning a show of Force that they had to ask one of my friends to help them with.:xmas mad: /me goes back to the pool, to relax. See ya on monday.

I assumed the tensions were there despite the "ceasefire-that-suprisingly-looks-like-an-alliance". Although Spud had supported one of the Jaguar's villages that I have just taken, no biggy, just a deathstar in K38 :lol:

DeletedUser

I've heard that back then, funnily enough you forgot to mention the other part which involves another tribe, I won't disclose it but we all know it on the council :icon_rolleyes:

It actually involved 4 tribes and was pretty freikin..... Hmmm, i can't think of a synonym to use without it being considered offensive. But i can post the letter if you would like to read it. Actually kinda of funny, I guess.

P.S. I love what you have done with your village names, proto.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanz3l

I was aware that you were Ryan, funnily enough I managed to squeeze it out of the Rainz that he did in fact spy for you.

I've also had Skype conversations shown in which players whom I thought I trusted were present, and participated rather.. actively..

And no I've heard of Syd's treachery before, it just didn't expand far enough to Rainz, whom I found out later, squeezed just to make sure and was rewarded with a confession.

I really could not care less for you, I never spoke to you and never will(except for this instance). The thoughts are neutral, the disappointment is reserved for the ones that had betrayed my trust. Whichever way you bend it I am sure that Gosid is one of your "friends" if you may call them that.

Rainz only spied for me against BIB.. not on Dice.. why would i want 2 doods without privs 2 spy on a tribe in which i had a council member in? really... x_X

Yea they both helped out... when i was PR.. not when they joined Dice...

Lol Syds treachery xD... that dood was a nice dood... didnt ever plan or sheme anything.. liked 2 play the game n have fun...

Actually Proto you will be speaking 2 me in game sooner or later.... everyone else does... unless you pre-emptively block me. Gosid n i did not begin 2 talk 2 until recently. Dood did me a favor... nice guy... actually anyone that has ever helped me is pretty nice.

They dont take the game seriously and at the end of the day their loyalty lays within an individual and if there is such a thing as ideals in TW then with those as well..... Not everyone likes 2 go crazy with being a pro / elite player... there are those who like to have fun. If anyone hurt your cybernetic feelings proto; my condolences 2 you. Its a game and its on the internet. Get used 2 it.

DeletedUser54064

Rainz only spied for me against BIB.. not on Dice.. why would i want 2 doods without privs 2 spy on a tribe in which i had a council member in? really... x_X

Yea they both helped out... when i was PR.. not when they joined Dice...

Lol Syds treachery xD... that dood was a nice dood... didnt ever plan or sheme anything.. liked 2 play the game n have fun...

Actually Proto you will be speaking 2 me in game sooner or later.... everyone else does... unless you pre-emptively block me. Gosid n i did not begin 2 talk 2 until recently. Dood did me a favor... nice guy... actually anyone that has ever helped me is pretty nice.

They dont take the game seriously and at the end of the day their loyalty lays within an individual and if there is such a thing as ideals in TW then with those as well..... Not everyone likes 2 go crazy with being a pro / elite player... there are those who like to have fun. If anyone hurt your cybernetic feelings proto; my condolences 2 you. Its a game and its on the internet. Get used 2 it.

My feelings are now hurt? You seem to be reading between the wrong lines, I am aware that this is a game and I take it as so, it's the individuals that decide to poop on my game that agitate me to some extent. No i do not take this game seriously, I do value friendship to some extent on a virtual cyber game.

My feelings are not hurt to be frank with you, it's just the way I write, may seem aggressive but it is the blunt truth. In your own words "Get used 2 it."

DJSova

Hey red, those last two things were said by DJSova, not DM :icon_wink:

This war has been going of for how long? If you lost all your troops in 1 offensive, you should have recovered from that a long time ago. (Not to mention that you shouldn't lose all your troops in 1 offensive in the first place, if you're a half decent player you send at least your offense out) Saying this is the reason that you haven't gained any villages is ridiculous. As for villages being stacked in a war, get used to it. That's what organized tribes tend to do in wars. It's not an excuse.

wow did u see that i posted that i had back then 20 villages now i have 70 ?

DJSova

look i dont really know who killed more because i didnt see ur reports...i only saw a lot of our members posting reports of them attacking red and him attacking them...thats all

plus if i recall corectly before the Hot's OP Red was bragging about his OD being ranked number 2 which he got from us attacking him so...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I find it hilarious how you take credit for another tribe's accomplishments.

Total BS, in fact it was your indiscretions and taking Sytrax's villages that started the war. You have Frederick D to thank for the villages you lost (and will never regain since they now belong to HoT).

And that is why you are such a bad player. You really shouldn't be posting here, every post you just make yourself look like more of an ass.

100 percent agree with redwolf there +1 to redwolf

Proto wrote-
I am sure that Gosid is one of your "friends" if you may call them that

Yeee i was in friends with hanzel thats why he sent me only 10 threatning mails to get back le syd's account sit and to hand account over to le syd again. Wow paranoitic proto you assume friends /foe your own way without having proof. I was given DR's invitation i never joined it :d i had no connections with Hanzel except for he sends threatning mails down to my mail box harassing me of betraying in past.

but still he called me a good "Dood" thanks if that was for me and Le Syd again was the nicest dude around a loyal one who always told me to follow his heart and as for sniping/sending milli second train i never think that gunz can handle our minute train so it was normal day for le syd but he was better planner/player then you. You enjoyed lot of inactive/easy villages in the start i fought my way up to get those villages now :d

DeletedUser54064

100 percent agree with redwolf there +1 to redwolf

Yeee i was in friends with hanzel thats why he sent me only 10 threatning mails to get back le syd's account sit and to hand account over to le syd again. Wow paranoitic proto you assume friends /foe your own way without having proof. I was given DR's invitation i never joined it :d i had no connections with Hanzel except for he sends threatning mails down to my mail box harassing me of betraying in past.
but still he called me a good "Dood" thanks if that was for me and Le Syd again was the nicest dude around a loyal one who always told me to fllow his heart and as for sniping/sending milli second train i never think that gunz can handle our minute train so it was normal day for le syd but he was better planner/playe then you. You enjoyed lot of inactives/easy villages in the start i fought my way up to get those villages now :d

Do you really want to go down the "you got the easy villages" route? I haven't nobled a single barb nor internal until around 500k points, you on the other hand had the opportunity to MERGE your old account, and accumulate quite a boatful of internals.

Wait I got the easy villages ...right?

I am not paranoid, I just never considered you that much a friend gosid, all I see is the actions that only benefit yourself and the tactics are rather.. not very agreeable with me.

DeletedUser

Proto -you on the other hand had the opportunity to MERGE your old account
Oh really ? you and sarki may be but it was council consisting of tried to ban me but i was unbanned without punishment because i said i was not multi accounting which came out to be true and you thought i got those villages aaah right shadow nobled 5 ummm playeer nobled 1 ummm tep man or some one nobled 1 lol i got 2 . Yeah 2 villages were like you know 300k points :D

DeletedUser

Easy villages are good to take, because you have more troops to use when in tough situations.

You're actually smart if you take inactives - as long as you don't take them for the heck of it and take them based on location.

DeletedUser

wow did u see that i posted that i had back then 20 villages now i have 70 ?

EDIT: Oh right, you referred to the gaining villages part. Yes, ok, but that's not my point. You said yourself that you struggled to take some villages, and I responded that stacks are not an excuse for failing to take villages.

DeletedUser

Celebear wrote-
Easy villages are good to take, because you have more troops to use when in tough situations.

You're actually smart if you take inactives - as long as you don't take them for the heck of it and take them based on location.

True but nobling easy villages not participating in war is other things. I dont remember proto faced any war situation up till now.

@Celebear As for those who say that you noble inactive /barbarians i assume that at least same time you were fighting wuke and other tribes if it's true.

DeletedUser

I'm not near Wuke, I just saw you disputing easy villages and thought I'd give my 2 cents. :)

Just trolling through.

DeletedUser54064

Oh really ? you and sarki may be but it was council consisting of tried to ban me but i was unbanned without punishment because i said i was not multi accounting which came out to be true and you thought i got those villages aaah right shadow nobled 5 ummm playeer nobled 1 ummm tep man or some one nobled 1 lol i got 2 . Yeah 2 villages were like you know 300k points :D

Are you serious? Look at your own nobling list, you, yourself have nobled BOTH HellsHalo and Shadowzilla's old barbs, you are one hell of a hypocrite Gosid, one hell of a hypocrite :icon_rolleyes: I noble to expand my cluster, if I were greedy I could have gone for Syd's villaages but they are of no importance to me as I can't even defend them properly encase of an attack, seeing as they are far from my cluster. You on the other hand pounce on quite alot of inactives, visit Twstats and just type in your name.

Hi have I had a war until Gunz had came? I can't take large amount because just about every village I scout is stacked, I have already managed to disable a full train village on the other hand, have you participated in war Gosid?

DeletedUser

started inactives barb nobling after a very long time may be from 600k onwards and are you serious getting shadowzilla's 3-4 barbs and hells halo 3-4 vilalges while there 800k(shadowzilla's)/600k(hellshalo)empire were majorly eaten by you so go and see your stats instead dear.

I have already managed to disable a full train village on the other hand, have you participated in war Gosid?
Not with nuke but with defense lost at least 20-25 D defending asluke ask him i send him whenever he called and that to not 1-d but at least 3d to one of his top villages without expecting troops to return (and they didnt returned lol. Still only captured 2-3 gunz villages only but i lost may defense and got my ODA raised up a bit though but my ODD raised from 200 K to current 1.65 million so yeah i was facing war :D
Not to say it though but yeah i had PnP incomings which you never had or want to have ;)

DeletedUser54064

started inactives barb nobling after a very long time may be from 600k onwards and are you serious getting shadowzilla's 3-4 barbs and hells halo 3-4 vilalges while there 800k(shadowzilla's)/600k(hellshalo)empire were majorly eaten by you so go and see your stats instead dear.

Not with nuke but with defense lost at least 20-25 D defending asluke ask him i send him whenever he called and that to not 1-d but at least 3d to one of his top villages without expecting troops to return (and they didnt returned lol. Still only captured 2-3 gunz villages only but i lost may defense and got my ODA raised up a bit though but my ODD raised from 200 K to current 1.65 million so yeah i was facing war :D
Not to say it though but yeah i had PnP incomings which you never had or want to have ;)

Ok here is what I've done so far, not much albeit but I have done that, which seems more than you have.

I have lost defensive villages supporting, I have defended the nukes myself from Gunz hence my ODD rise, I have also taken villages. And you're telling me that I've never participated in war? You can't be serious right?

DeletedUser54064

yeah i must admit this is your first big war :D

What else was I meant to do when I had no one else to war in my K, now as it seems thanks to you I was never attacked by Bandit, which is a let down to be honest. Was I meant to send attacks at players 50 hours away in order to get a village and then have a war with a couple of villages away from my main cluster? I must admit Gosid, you are lacking common sense.

Because, in black and white - I had no one to fight, either I killed them early on or they did not retaliate(Bandit).

Status
Not open for further replies.