Guys look at teh meemee I just made!!!!!!

DeletedUser85032

lol roman
khag8.jpg
Your face is rude lol

DeletedUser

Why the hell didn't your mother drown you when you were born?

DeletedUser

Wow dudë!!!11!1!1!1!1! That really hurt my feelings, a nobody on teh interwebz tries was too hard and makes a shitty insult!

You are the literal definition of trying too hard.

Oooohhhh, I forgot about this function. I no longer see your posts. OT is so beautiful now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not everyone can achieve a perfect orbit in the awesomeness Goldilocks Zone like you pheonix! People like DeathFortress and I are here to show the world just how unique and awesome you are. Quite frankly, a little gratitude towards us wouldn't kill you.

xinryr

You are the literal definition of trying too hard.

Oooohhhh, I forgot about this function. I no longer see your posts. OT is so beautiful now.

DwarfFortress is probably the best troll we've had in a while tbh, his work has a metacritical flexibility not typically found among contemporary trolls, and his mode of expression is masterfully impregnated with a certain degree of saveur bite.

DeletedUser

He suffers from the wrong taarget demographic. He'd have much bigger impact on the world forums.

DeletedUser85032

DwarfFortress is probably the best troll we've had in a while tbh, his work has a metacritical flexibility not typically found among contemporary trolls, and his mode of expression is masterfully impregnated with a certain degree of saveur bite.

lolololololololol xxxDDDDD