Guys?

blurk

I thought you some of guys wanted a section like this and now you're not using it.

>.<

DeletedUser9021

just filled with spam, not that interesting even for a forum troll like myself :p

DeletedUser9021

I always thought you were one of the better posters around here :icon_biggrin:

quality is in the eye of the beholder ;)

Some time ago, Cazac gave me shit for not writing proper posts anymore. These days, you type more than 4 grammatically correct sentences, and people complain :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Some time ago, Cazac gave me shit for not writing proper posts anymore. These days, you type more than 4 grammatically correct sentences, and people complain :icon_rolleyes:

yeah, this is what we get when we try to discuss something properly and make a thread interesting:

You guys write too much in your posts, its a headache to read it all :p

Could you two move onto personal messages please.

DeletedUser9021

yeah, this is what we get when we try to discuss something properly and make a thread interesting:

did enjoy our discussion, though. Looking forward to whether I'll prove to be right about activity and long-range ops.

DeletedUser

I thought you some of guys wanted a section like this and now you're not using it.

>.<

Blame it on grizzle, blurk.

A~SIN has a forum shared with several W6 tribes, and there are no mods there issuing infractions. And, for the most part, people are behaving themselves and it has remained fairly active. I think we've only had to lock/delete a very few threads.

People keep insisting that this is not a spam forum, which makes some of us a bit wary about posting here, especially when there is now an alternative where nobody will get infracted.

momm

DeletedUser22924

yay, a SPAM PLACE, gets excited :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Indeed, I often take stick from some for my often short posts, however, I try to variate between short more pointful posts, than long serious essays as I just get moaned at if I reply to everything with an essay justified or not, I do feel too many long posts ruins the sprit of the PnPs, However, I would like to see longer posts in general, as proper explained and justified posts also leans towards the sprit of the PnPs. I overelaborated on my point, but nevermind :icon_redface:

blurk

well as long as you keep it clean abit.
the section is not activly mod-ed

DeletedUser

Blame it on grizzle, blurk.

A~SIN has a forum shared with several W6 tribes, and there are no mods there issuing infractions. And, for the most part, people are behaving themselves and it has remained fairly active. I think we've only had to lock/delete a very few threads.

People keep insisting that this is not a spam forum, which makes some of us a bit wary about posting here, especially when there is now an alternative where nobody will get infracted.

momm

mainly its a fun place ^^

DeletedUser

mainly its a fun place ^^

Yes, I think that is what we were asking blurk for with this forum, but instead we got this:

It's not a spam-forum... It's a forum for General Discussion. Post a wall-of-text and I'll make sure a wall-of-infraction hits you before you understand what it was! :icon_eek:

Plus Slippy constantly posting his reminders that this is not a spam forum. Though I understand that he has no power to back up what he is saying, it still kinda discourages people from posting anything remotely interesting on this forum.....

Really, it is no wonder that W6 is scared to post here - we figure we are under a microscope, with mods just waiting to issue infractions at the slightest provocation.

momm

DeletedUser9021

(...)
Really, it is no wonder that W6 is scared to post here - we figure we are under a microscope, with mods just waiting to issue infractions at the slightest provocation.

momm

Silence! I ban you!

DeletedUser

/me sticks her tongue out at the pimp

momm <---- not scared one little bit, not that there are any little bits where blurk is concerned

DeletedUser

Yes, I think that is what we were asking blurk for with this forum, but instead we got this:

Plus Slippy constantly posting his reminders that this is not a spam forum. Though I understand that he has no power to back up what he is saying, it still kinda discourages people from posting anything remotely interesting on this forum.....

momm

This is not a spam forum ;)

DeletedUser

spam.jpg

Ooh yes :D :lol: