h0llyghost fan club!

DeletedUser

H0llyghost dont like me x]

neither the old mods of W12 :]

Fun times back then!!!! :]

Lisa809

Oh Oh add me add me !! Im not even on 31 :p but I wanna be in the hollyghost fan club !!

Night terror aka =sk= Nightmares :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

how do i report a player in game not here in forums for something totally unacceptable by tribal war standards

DeletedUser

Your acc is being put to good use btw on W30 :icon_wink:

That it is.

Seriously, the first time I saw this topic, I thought it was in W30, but nope, it turns out to be W31, and instead of having a fan club for being a player, it's for being a mod.

Now answer me this h0lly, is there anything you can't be liked while doing? That question's got me stumped.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
That it is.

Seriously, the first time I saw this topic, I thought it was in W30, but nope, it turns out to be W31, and instead of having a fan club for being a player, it's for being a mod.

Now answer me this h0lly, is there anything you can't be liked while doing? That question's got me stumped.

No idea =/ I guess I'm just awesome like that? :lol:

how do i report a player in game not here in forums for something totally unacceptable by tribal war standards

Go to settings IG and than chose Service Request, fill in the form and the IG mods will deal with it.

teh nub cookie

That it is.

DC is here! :icon_surprised: