Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1082

No one will find out my new username. It is entirely unguessable and is the last thing you would expect. Plus, no one cares enough to figure it out, so it is garaunteed to remain a secret, thus my mission will be a success.

Buahahhahaa! Muahahaha!

I started 1 and a half hour after the world began, but still got a 26 point village. I remember when worlds 2 and 3 began players that started a few hours after, the village points were higher as well as the resource building levels. Does anyone know how many hours you have to start after the world begins in order to get a more developed village?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
does anyone get annoyed when you are on that line between two continents?
i bloody well do lol
its harder to manage, especially with no premium account
so i started again :p

i tihnk this in world 3 are gonna be my worlds :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser3769

Im guessing your name is...Tuga

Am i right, am i right?

DeletedUser1082

Bloodhood you have an option to restart once, without having to wait 14 days.

Lord Mrk, that is exactly what I want you to believe.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
i know that, so i started again, in a better adition i think :lol:

im just gonna wait a couple of weeks before deciding my tribe i think
see how many invites i get :lol:
1 so far!

AmerRules

Bloodhood you have an option to restart once, without having to wait 14 days.

Lord Mrk, that is exactly what I want you to believe.

Well I happen to know what tribe you will be going into so it won't be a lot of guesswork ;) No worries though - your secret is safe with me :p

DeletedUser1082

I'm already in the tribe that I plan to stay with. Send me a message ingame. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

im only in world 4 cause i now have time since i quit world 2 on my account with 60k points

DeletedUser

I think i know your in-game name malreaux. I think you are the one that i already sent a report ticket in for :icon_razz:
I cant believe i have already had to report someone. *sighs* Damn 12-year olds!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

agghhhh.....guilty conciense? (help me out i can't spell that, i got kicked out of english back in the day) :icon_rolleyes:
I never said anything about a multi......it was just some pathetic 12-year old that decidied he needed to tell me things about my mother. Also apparently i am "scum".
It was you wasent it malreaux? :p

P.S New world new pic hey? Looks like i need to keep up with the times.

DeletedUser1082

I've only messaged some friends from world 3, and Amerrules who guessed me correctly, even though Amer did have an unfair advantage.

DeletedUser

I have my ways........Hey look im keeping up with the times, i changed my avatar!!!:lol: Now there is the mystery of whether i am black or white...i will leave you to ponder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.