Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Who hacked my account and changed the password?! This is not funny because they've also changed the questions and the e mail so I have no proof so the mods have declined my requests for the password back. If anyone can do anything to get my account back then please do

DeletedUser

I'm slightly confused. You do realize that it takes 2 weeks for an email change to become permanent, which means you could reverse it and get the password back? Unless, that is, you didn't notice for 2 weeks that your email was being changed. If this is indeed true and you've been hacked, I'm really sorry, and I sincerely hope whoever did it is punished, because that's just ridiculous.

DeletedUser58923

unfortunately this happened to me on w45. i was given an account, but i was not able to change the password or email as the old owners wouldnt allow me. a few weeks later they logged onto the account, sent mails out, got us banned, then deleted the account, not giving us time to appeal to the ban, but just flat out instant deleted it.

i may not be your biggest fan, but i hope you get it back. its a buncha bull when this kind of stuff happens

DeletedUser

Did you ever purchase premium while you owned the account? If so, you should be able to provide them payment info so they could verify your identity.

Did you change your email and your password when you took the account? If not...someone could have just logged back in (or reset the password), in which case it would not be hacking.

DeletedUser

Submit a ticket asap about this, but if its been more than 2 weeks you might not have many options.

DeletedUser78416

So you've been playing the account for how long...and you never bothered to change the email address?

MichielK

Who hacked my account and changed the password?! This is not funny because they've also changed the questions and the e mail so I have no proof so the mods have declined my requests for the password back. If anyone can do anything to get my account back then please do

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to discuss this stuff on the public forums...

Anyway, the information above is pretty much correct. If you bothered to change the email address when you took the account, they cannot 'steal' the account from you without you taking it back. If you never changed the email, you have a problem. Paying for premium is a strong way to prove both identity and ownership, but email is the very first thing a mod looks for to determine who owns an account.

EDIT: the account seems more active in the past few days than in the week before...

DeletedUser

i've managed to resolve this and he should be back on the account now

i rock

that is all

p.s. yea michielk is right this should not be posted about on the forum... someone on the w38 section got told off for posting something very similar just in the last couple of weeks

DeletedUser

Geschlossen
Please submit a ticket next time something like this arises
There is no need for you to post this on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.