Hackers active on W6

DeletedUser

With a deep disgusted feeling, I have to announce what happened

Today you saw Hire dropping the rankings:

Celticprincess got hacked and started dismissing members todat at 7h56 server time.
After that, the hacker has sent away all Cp his troops.
He deleted all our forums, deleted tribe profile.
And changed Cp his profile into this:

"See what happens when you have a four letter password like milo? thats right, your account gets hacked. All your troops are sent away, and your tribe is deleted...let this be a lesson to all of you out there, keep your passwords complicated

Signed

UBER HACKER"

Anyway, this hacker had bad luck.
Cp was only baron, so he couldnt disband Hire.
Our caps and ODA and ODD, are still here.

But I like to say to whoever did this, this is the lowest thing I've ever seen.
There are many things considerable as dirty (spying, lying, playing mind games,..) But Hacking cannot be tolerated.
This takes away the identy of the game.
If you can't stand the fact that your tribe is losing ( I dont know wich enemy tribe, But I know his enemies are in our enemy tribes) then try to do something against it with troops , not with hacking.

I also like to give notice, hacking is still an international crime, not tolerated by Innogames nv.
And since you affect the rl of celticprincess (you hacked his account in wich he invested time and money), this will be followed up by legal services who can ban you on your internetprovider or give you fines.

What i like to ask to everyone who got a bit respect for this game , be so kindly to not attack celticprincess until his troops are back home or built up.

Hire will be back up in no matter of time

DeletedUser

Thx

I also want to add, that this hacker, damages the good reputation of our enemy tribes and their players and ex-players.

DeletedUser51929

Not 100% certain, but I'm sure it was'nt an Order Cadet. But whom ever did this is a nub, Bad times =/ if the world was'nt already bad enough without stupid things like this.

Ondu

If you're directly or indirectly accusing a member of the Order, or even suggesting that any of my members would do this, then consider your little 'request' ignored. I'll take it as default that you aren't accusing them.

Jakub1992

This made me very sad and angry, celtic is a nice guy and HIRE has held it's own for so long. Sad sad times for w6, my dear friends what has happened? :(

DeletedUser25470

Nothing changes. You can see that from the profile the person made on CP's account meant they wanted to be noticed and were proud of what they did. He/she didn't even do it well. Hire wasn't disbanded, all the members will return and I hope people are kind enough to cease any attacks on the account until the troops return. We have a good community so I don't think that will be an issue. This act can only strengthen Hire's resolve.

DeletedUser

If you're directly or indirectly accusing a member of the Order, or even suggesting that any of my members would do this, then consider your little 'request' ignored. I'll take it as default that you aren't accusing them.

As a sidenote, I'd like to add that I meant that in the nicest possible way.

For the present, the Order will target HIRE, and exHIRE alike. We won't actively target those we think are at a disadvantage as a result of the cheating tactics used of late, nor will we cease attacks that are already underway. All's fair in love and war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow what a loser. You can check IP Address of all recent loggers onto the account.

ddog456

Wow That sucks hope all can be fixed for CP, I wish I was still around World 6 and my account was'nt dead.

Then I could still be having good times but w6 is just to dead for me.

DeletedUser52493

I hope people are kind enough to cease any attacks on the account until the troops return. We have a good community so I don't think that will be an issue.

I couldn't agree more....

From reading in our forms, the consensus is that of the same and attacks will cease.

~TN
~Or.D~

celticprincess

meh got it back they only sent out the troops and messed up the toolbar all reseted now either sorted not a good job to be honest back to business but i am glad they deleted the forums as they were shit anyway i always do that lol

DeletedUser

Thras on 12.01. at 10:05
In light of HIRE being disbanded, I want you all to ensure your passwords are something that only YOU will be able to use. Use something person specific, something that only you will be able to guess, without any in-game links or references.

Watch your accounts logins to ensure it is only you on the account addictionally.

The disbanding of HIRE may only be the start, or it may have been the end, I'm not sure yet, so stay sharp, I will update you on the HIRE situation as I liase with them.

Clearly, I hope this won't be tied back to any Orderling.

We will keep you updated.

The Order.

FYI, That was my immediate response within 3 hours of the incident happening. I recieved information that HIRE had been disbanded, I verified the situation, contacted Barking and SJ and proceeded to scrutise the Order to make sure it has nothing to do with us, with after my investigations, I'm 100% sure it doesn't.

The Order does not condone hacking, nor does it participate in hacking. As Ondu stated, HIRElings we percieve to have been disadvantaged by this hacking will NOT be being attacked by the Order for a due period.

I am liasing with Barking and SJ, but if a more senior HIRE-ling wants to contact me to discuss this, please feel free.

These kind of incidents remind me why I'm leaving so soon, they really do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Order does not condone hacking, nor does it participate in hacking. As Ondu stated, HIRElings we percieve to have been disadvantaged by this hacking will NOT be being attacked by the Order for a due period.

Speak for yourself. If any more direct accusations (linky) are made against the Order, then it's member have my full backing to hit who they want, when they want.

Tell me, why would a group of people respect an account or a tribe that is at a disadvantage due to cheating, if the group of people in question are getting accused of such a thing?

Either accuse the Order, or ask us to respect your requests. You can't have both.

DeletedUser25470

Keep your hats on people! (If you have one, as I do, being an awesome cat).

If a hack is directed to Hire it is obvious to first think it would be their enemies who perpetrate it. I know a lot of the order and I know none of them would do something like this, it's prob a guy who doesn't play this world any more and doesn't really have a life.

But Ord people calm down. If your getting angry about people accusing you think how raw some Hire members must feel at the moment. Dom's solid statement should do, no need to go on about it.

DeletedUser

lol:icon_cool: order didnt hack cp. It's too weak explaination for 4 word-ed password. Hire had enemies since the beginning of the game. 2nd You dont need a genious to shot several times different passwords connected with the player to get into somebody's account.

Uber hacker?? :icon_cool: i would refer to Uber Noob:icon_redface:

The answer is close and obvious.

I bet mick!!:lol: