Hackers active on W6

DeletedUser

Speak for yourself. If any more direct accusations (linky) are made against the Order, then it's member have my full backing to hit who they want, when they want.

Tell me, why would a group of people respect an account or a tribe that is at a disadvantage due to cheating, if the group of people in question are getting accused of such a thing?

Either accuse the Order, or ask us to respect your requests. You can't have both.

Nah i dont accuse you, I accuse the enemy.
But we got 4 tribes tagged as enemy. And we also got a whole bunch of ex-enemies who might hold a grudge.

Anyway the hacker is traced to IP address [: xxxxxxxxx
IP country code: CA
IP address country: Canada
IP address state: Ontario
IP address city: Port Elgin
xxxxx street between nr xxx and xxx
IP address latitude: xxxxxx
IP address longitude: xxxxxx
ISP of this IP [?]: xxxxxxxx Telephone System
Organization: xxxxxxxx Telephone System
Host of this IP: [?]: xxxxxx

I leave some things out, dont want others to revenge and abuse this hacker his system info.
Just stay out of each others accounts and it will be a (lore or less) fair world

DeletedUser

Keep your hats on people! (If you have one, as I do, being an awesome cat).

If a hack is directed to Hire it is obvious to first think it would be their enemies who perpetrate it. I know a lot of the order and I know none of them would do something like this, it's prob a guy who doesn't play this world any more and doesn't really have a life.

But Ord people calm down. If your getting angry about people accusing you think how raw some Hire members must feel at the moment. Dom's solid statement should do, no need to go on about it.

Dom reacts differently to me, in different situations, and vice versa. He may not be content with my statement, as I am not with his, thus my own statement, I felt, was necassary.

I shall calm down, though. As you can imagine, I don't like being labelled a cheater publically.

Mick876

They never labelled you a cheater, just a unknown member of your tribe.

DeletedUser

They never labelled you a cheater, just a unknown member of your tribe.

Then I'll correct my statement:

I shall calm down, though. As you can imagine, I don't like being labelled a cheater publically, nor any member of my tribe, through which anyone has any justification or proof.

DeletedUser

So the player responsible has been caught then? You have the IP, shouldn't be hard to find them.

DeletedUser

When someone is hacked the TW support team give the hacker what he deserves, but do not reveal his identity to the public. I should know, my account was once hacked, but whilst I was online, I instantly relogged in and changed my password, and reported someone hacking my account. I wanted to know who it was but they didnt reveal :(

DeletedUser22924

dam, i never though hacking would occur in w6:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

They wouldn't say whether or not they caught someone? That seems like odd behaviour imo, especially since concrete is posting his details in the forum.

silvereclipes

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to track someone down especially given they left their IP address behind on CP's account that he himself can find on his log in info an if proxies were used that proxie site will trace it back to the address it came from themselves since its illegal an they place that on their sites if abused an used in a criminal act they will trace it down for those that they commit it on so their reps can take care of their little red wagons along with the law enforcement agencies.

celticprincess

well this only happend since i got a co-player so i find it interesting that only my co-player knew of the password but ill leave it with the right people to sort i am a little busy with uni, but in general no real damage

real name villages when i got it back
they clean up the forums for me :)
made me sort out my troops final
toolbar reseted easy
and premium not touched

so i only look one direction at this moment as for 2 years i cant been hacked but once i get a co-player it happens funny that

ill end this talk now as i ant to concerned account back and sorted so this "uber hacker" whos friend was in ord which is covered in msn logged chats with "my-co player". i dont blame dom and danny for brits they are ok but certain players can be questioned

so on the point of uber hacked as they said only one other player knew my password after they were interview for the account, they did nothing really but it wasnt hacked "someone" just passed on the password not that hard to figure it out no more co-players for me, funny as the country my co-player came from is also the ip address were the account was logged in from !!!

anyway done on this issue ill send in a ticket later was already talking to members of the team all good in the hood as they say

DeletedUser

anyway done on this issue ill send in a ticket later was already talking to members of the team all good in the hood as they say

Glad you're -almost- back up and running. Also, I've sent you an IG mail. :icon_wink:

Randy1

dam, i never though hacking would occur in w6:icon_neutral:

hacking has been on W6 for a long long time...
just not many people noticed it...
i was hacked to... most of the old HIRE-S got hacked once:icon_rolleyes:

sometimes the hackers aren't from TW and then the staff can't do anything...

DeletedUser

sometimes the hackers aren't from TW and then the staff can't do anything...

That depends in which country the 'hacker' legally resides in. In some countries, if both the 'hacker' and the victim are under the same law enforcent, legal action may be taken.

Or so I believe.

DeletedUser

Wait...if it wasnt a hack....what rule is being broken? Obviously its a crappy thing to have happened to you...i suppose the broken rule is knowing 2 pass's at once

DeletedUser

Dang that sucks CP.

I'm sure you'll be ok, you've had worse situations.