Hacks or No hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Every time I get on TW, and do my checking of troops and upgrades, etc.. I get a bot check, where I got to type in the text to continue. This happens like 20 times a day.

Is this a actual security system or are they just trying to give for show? I gotta tell you, my apm is no more then 100. :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

Its an actual tested security system.

And dont dispute the tested part, im Beta staff and we tested it.

DeletedUser

Well is their a way for you to disable it for a particular player, or make it show up less? The letters in the box, become more difficult to see by the second.

DeletedUser

I doubt they'd do that, it then gives players an option to cheat if they disable or make it appear less.

EI.

DeletedUser

Its been popping up a lot for me lately...

Gets annoying after awhile

duke oscar

its very annoying for me, i dont look at the screen when i farm, so i always end up pressing enter on it many times

DeletedUser

Am I right in saying this stops people botting, for example, to farm?
If so, I'd take typing in letters and numbers every so often over other people having an unfair advantage by cheating any day.

DeletedUser

yea true, but that doesnt actualy stops people these days, i've seens people that just adjusted those scripts..

and getting a bot check 2 times in every farming run i is a bit too much and gets anoying :S

netjakdim

well it works against some of the less skilled hackers or us idiots that still try to do stuff the old fashioned way with even using scripts.
However I have noticed for my accounts that if I just log onto one of my other worlds and keep switching about every 5 minutes which is what the signature appears for me. It is not on the new world and then I have 5 minutes before it pops up again and it is time to go to the next world. I am sure some of these folks that are good at programming have already come up with something to recognize and switch and relog in on the account.
I know along time ago I used to play this world called GangsterHood or something like that and they had lots of players that had bots that would log out and log back in every 10-15 minutes becuase they started investigating the accounts that stayed logged in 24/7.

DeletedUser

I extremely highly doubt their are specific players making a bot for them selves and friends, for this game. In fact I can imagine a skid making a bot, for a large range of players in this game. And their is a easy fix for that.. :/

DeletedUser102178

lol i get it about 3 times per 1000 farm runs.

and botting =/= hacking, whatsoever.

DeletedUser

For questions on the system itself, PM a moderator. There is no option to reduce the frequency/disable the check. Because we're already drifting into conversations about botting, I'm going to close this. If you want to put your question to the community, do so either Here or Here

Status
Not open for further replies.