Haha212's guide to starting a world

Reaction score
Problem is events like the current one. Just favours whales way too much with it's consistency. Tudadar is going to be a crazy spot after 14 days, with how this event scales exponentially and lasts 14 days. I just don't understand it at all. There needs to be some sense of normality otherwise it's just pointless and demotivating, we held rank 1 looter and gatherer for about 25 days straight and in the span of about 5 minutes we gained more resources than that entire 25 day period. Needs to be harder diminishing returns, or quite simply a 24-hour cooldown on some of these game breaking items. Expect tudadar to have like 400 villages by the end of this 14-day period while still being in a net pp positive state.

I just believe these items / events should be complimentary to the game, not be a core game element where 30 days of work effort are quickly diminished by a resource package.

This math explanation^^

The reason most events aren't a huge issue is that they also (besides being more random) have pp costs that increase exponentially not linearly! Plus, recipe pp was 70 flat no matter how many times per day it was used. Since pp for these resources increases linearly (80,160,240,320) instead of exponentialy(80,160,320,640) it is extremely easy for accounts with lots of pp to just continue to purchase resources, get the 30%'s and even sell excess resources to make more pp and get more 30%'s. FamousInferno is completely correct here, this 2 week event is all that matters in w113 anymore

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Spot on exponential costs would improve things for sure!

I tried to give feedback on day 1 of the event cause I saw how broken it would be but have a look on the first page, a few players mentioned how it ruined the start and flow of a previous start up. Seems like the feedback for the most part will most likely go ignored.

Thing is exponential costs is still only a slap on the wrist for the underlying problem with these events or the current meta-game at the moment.

Things that need to happen for the game to become balanced, consistent and ensure that prior game mechanics that were considered integral to the game aren't discarded.

1 a) Remove Resource packages from the game entirely
b) Assuming A won't occur remove the larger of these resource packages from the game and also place a 24-hour cooldown on the use of these items

2. Make the flag booster item unable to be used in conjuction with reduced coin cost, or instead reduce it's effectiveness to 50% (Still too broken imo but whatever)
b) Don't have an event that has access to game breaking items so recent to start up, don't make the nature of the event punish smaller spenders and really reward the bigger spenders
c) Don't have an event of this nature last 14 days . . .Or if it does have an inventory of how many times each item can be bought. e.g 30%has a stock limit of 3 for the entire event you then need to buy some other overpowered shit.

Reaction score
Absolutely ridiculous that its a 2 week straight event, I also second those ideas @FamousInferno. When I was talking about the on the official TW discord I was told that "its been made less overpowered than it used to be so be thankful" :confused:

Safe to say that a many people will not need resources for most of the game!

Deleted User - 10368546

How the hell is tudadar able to afford spending so much pp on every world? Is he one of those Sheiks from Dubai lol...

tudadar

Reaction score
tudadar gets wiped off worlds because he is also a 1 trick pony> I like the gentleman, but he tends to use his tribe mates a little too much, and is quite the selfish player. If he knew how to be a better teammate, that guy would never lose. End of story.

I get wiped off worlds because im almost never in a real tribe with a goal of winning the world. Ive been in a real tribe once where leadership wanted to win and we won that world easily. I joined weeks late with no intentions of playing it out and just prem farming but then joined up with a few friends and a great leader. You cant go 1-5 vs 30 in tw with solo accounts vs mass coplayed accounts where a good amount spend more prem and a lot of $$. Its foolish to think you can.

To other posters complaining about premium a good amount of people using premium now have started with nothing and farmed it. I started with 0 prem / 0 flags and made 98,000 first world in 3 months tribeless and as a solo account. After that its easy to use some and keep the balance w/ a profit. I believe the first premium world was w72 so the players here have had plenty of time to farm some. If you are complaining about not having any now you are 5+ years late to the party and need to spend a world or 2 farming up a stash like everyone else. Its extremely easy to farm 5-10k+ pp casually with 1 village in a world. If people cant figure out how to do it thats on them.

Last edited:

haha212

Reaction score
To other posters complaining about premium a good amount of people using premium now have started with nothing and farmed it. I started with 0 prem / 0 flags and made 98,000 first world in 3 months tribeless and as a solo account. After that its easy to use some and keep the balance w/ a profit. I believe the first premium world was w72 so the players here have had plenty of time to farm some. If you are complaining about not having any now you are 5+ years late to the party and need to spend a world or 2 farming up a stash like everyone else. Its extremely easy to farm 5-10k+ pp casually with 1 village in a world. If people cant figure out how to do it thats on them.

People have figured it out, you aren't the only one farming pp. You clearly have a really good system, but half the accounts you see are Bots farming pp. It is much more than 'just pp farm.'

Deleted User - 11589028

I get wiped off worlds because im almost never in a real tribe with a goal of winning the world. Ive been in a real tribe once where leadership wanted to win and we won that world easily. I joined weeks late with no intentions of playing it out and just prem farming but then joined up with a few friends and a great leader. You cant go 1-5 vs 30 in tw with solo accounts vs mass coplayed accounts where a good amount spend more prem and a lot of $$. Its foolish to think you can.

^My PP farming hero. We made like 100k+ PP so far. :D

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Thank you for proving my point. If you were smart, you would have a cliche to run with, and you would learn to be a little more trusting and loan out your troops, secrets, or farming locations. Also, if you didnt cluster up so tightly? Leave barbs in your areas, and spread out near players you could trust? Your method would be unstoppable. You teach three people your style and you got a team for life. I cant see you losing provided you showed them how to defend properly...

Or if you went all offensive? there is sooo much i could do with a team around you. :D

Tsk tsk. We had one chance to try.

Deleted User - 10368546

Thank you for proving my point. If you were smart, you would have a cliche to run with, and you would learn to be a little more trusting and loan out your troops, secrets, or farming locations. Also, if you didnt cluster up so tightly? Leave barbs in your areas, and spread out near players you could trust? Your method would be unstoppable. You teach three people your style and you got a team for life. I cant see you losing provided you showed them how to defend properly...

Or if you went all offensive? there is sooo much i could do with a team around you. :D

Tsk tsk. We had one chance to try.

Thing is dude, if he taught few others what to do then he wouldn't be tudadar, he would not have so much pp, or always be first, he would have to compete against his own tribemates lol.