Haha212's guide to starting a world

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
What? I just told you can farm 40K PP or even more on ONE world, and your answer is you don't have time to farm for a year just to be competitive? If you need a year to farm 40K PP & to be competitive, then I stay by my statement that you need to have a brain for it. Stop whining about people spending PP. Yes some of them don't farm it and buy it instead, but that's their choice. You can do the same, if you don't want to buy it, go farm it. Easy as that.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What? I just told you can farm 40K PP or even more on ONE world, and your answer is you don't have time to farm for a year just to be competitive? If you need a year to farm 40K PP & to be competitive, then I stay by my statement that you need to have a brain for it. Stop whining about people spending PP. Yes some of them don't farm it and buy it instead, but that's their choice. You can do the same, if you don't want to buy it, go farm it. Easy as that.

Don't even need to be smart or invest a lot of time. I made like 15k already on 113 and I'm not even bothering investing time in it. If you go the multiple K flipping route, you can easily make way more than 40k, but takes way too much investment for me to be worth it :')

haha212

Reaction score

Or quit justifying a broken system because you are one of the people abusing it! The 20 or so people posting on the forums are obviously going to be in favor of the pp because theyre the ones who care enough to farm worlds for months on end. Im speaking for every other player in the game.

And for the people saying "just pp farm", I understand the concept of what it is and how to do it (probably more effective than most.) What I am saying is that it doesnt change the fact that it is a stupid and busted system that needs fixed.

Last edited:

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Or quit justifying a broken system because you are one of the people abusing it! The 20 or so people posting on the forums are obviously going to be in favor of the pp because theyre the ones who care enough to farm worlds for months on end. Im speaking for every other player in the game.
No. You speak for yourself. Just like we speak for ourselves. Quit being all holier than thou. You aren't impressing anyone. Go show some skill and noble a few people. Maybe even do a snipe or two :) You'll feel better about yourself I promise. Unless of course you miss the timing and lose your village :(

haha212

Reaction score
No. You speak for yourself. Just like we speak for ourselves. Quit being all holier than thou. You aren't impressing anyone. Go show some skill and noble a few people. Maybe even do a snipe or two :) You'll feel better about yourself I promise. Unless of course you miss the timing and lose your village :(

Whats the point of posting if you have nothing logical to say? Think before you type, bud.

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whats the point of posting if you have nothing logical to say? Think before you type, bud.
Nothing will change. The entire TribalWars universe understands people do not like PP. The entire TribalWars universe understands it can be overpowering and detrimental to newcomers. You having no skill whatsoever and explaining to us on top of that your inability to purchase or farm pp points, will go nowhere.

The point of my post was to help you learn how to play because the game is not changing. Go play candy crush or something. Ah wait that's microtransactions as well. Maybe go outside and meet a pretty girl or boy :)

DeletedUser124556

Nothing will change. The entire TribalWars universe understands people do not like PP. The entire TribalWars universe understands it can be overpowering and detrimental to newcomers. You having no skill whatsoever and explaining to us on top of that your inability to purchase or farm pp points, will go nowhere.

The point of my post was to help you learn how to play because the game is not changing. Go play candy crush or something. Ah wait that's microtransactions as well. Maybe go outside and meet a pretty girl or boy :)

The game is constantly changing and the pp is annoying.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score

And for the people saying "just pp farm", I understand the concept of what it is and how to do it (probably more effective than most.) What I am saying is that it doesnt change the fact that it is a stupid and busted system that needs fixed.

You're probably just one of those morons that keeps saying "iM OldScHoOl" and keeps getting rimmed every world. There's a classic world that has been open a month ago without any P2W PP options. Oh yeah you'd hit delete after seeing 100+ incomings like 90% of the elite old schoolers there, then come here on externals to cry how the game's broken. Cry me a river.

haha212

Reaction score
How they nobling before protection is up? Pls pm me if you know... asking for a mate :----~)

Just read my step-by-step guide. If you read through the entire thread, I even post pictures :)

haha212

Reaction score
You're probably just one of those morons that keeps saying "iM OldScHoOl" and keeps getting rimmed every world. There's a classic world that has been open a month ago without any P2W PP options. Oh yeah you'd hit delete after seeing 100+ incomings like 90% of the elite old schoolers there, then come here on externals to cry how the game's broken. Cry me a river.

Thank you for supporting my thread! In your long rambling of somewhat coherent sentences, you have somehow managed to explain why people are quitting this game.

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thank you for supporting my thread! In your long rambling of somewhat coherent sentences, you have somehow managed to explain why people are quitting this game.
The game has dwindled in numbers for several reasons, pp is not the only one. Newer generation does not have the attention span for these types of games. They never have and they never will. This is why the world of gaming has evolved around role playing and now into FPS games. Everybody wants a quik rush of satisfaction and to play with their friends. Additionally, the original crowd that loved this game so much have moved on with work life and families. They don't have time to dedicate to TWars. Those who do, stay and those who don't leave.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You must be new to the game

The only way to adapt to these worlds is to have more premium points than your neighbor. Lame

No it isn't.

An infinite supply of premium makes one basically unstoppable, but playing smart definitely lets you outperform people with more premium than you.

Feel free to accuse me of being new too. Weakass ad-hominem attacks are a good way to argue, especially against those with 100x your qualifications.

Reaction score
No it isn't.

An infinite supply of premium makes one basically unstoppable, but playing smart definitely lets you outperform people with more premium than you.

Feel free to accuse me of being new too. Weakass ad-hominem attacks are a good way to argue, especially against those with 100x your qualifications.

I mean I'll grant him that you won't be rank one (and even that a sufficiently smart player with a limited but large supply of premium) could whallop you if you weren't allowed to spend PP.

But the question becomes much more interesting if we assume that you're not allowed to purchase premium or use prem from a prior world, but you're allowed to spend premium you've made on *this* world. Because then you can sell off early iron for wood with an early investment in market level 2. That + quests + scavenging allows constant L5 barracks from basically the first minute of the game. On a world like this, that means leaving BP with more than 1K spears, and some LC assuming near optimal play.

I'm not doing that, and I made some major mistakes, and I'm not coplayed or playing actively, and man, scavenging is just overwhelmingly good for someone who knows how to use it. But every guide is wrong. I really want to just suggest that there's a toggle in the farm/rallypoint that works like the militia one, that just allows you to set troops in your village to scavenge "optimally" all the time, so troops just generate resources at the optimal scavenging rate.

That'd remove a lot of the need for coplaying/high activity in the earlygame. And directly incentivize new players to do the right thing.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It’s simple, a guy with 10k pp will be better than a guy with 10k spears

Thank you axes for that :)

And if someone wants to prepare to give a shot at a world (alone or with friends) it's usually wise to farm pp 1 or 2 worlds prior to that. It may suck for those who start a world spontaneously. But for prepared people it's easy to grow fast without spending money due to pp farming. And if people wanna spend money, why should it be such a bad thing?
The 'bad' thing would be for someone who doesnt know what he's doing spend 200 or 300 euros and have his village ready and served to his more experienced neighbor who nobles it within a week because he knows the game.

The two main things that distingush players in this game is activity and knowledge (about game stuff, like farming, scavenging, building etc not how to suck up). Nothing more, nothing less.

Reaction score
It’s simple, a guy with 10k pp will be better than a guy with 10k spears
Give me 10K spears and you 10K pp, and I'd probably take that bet. 10K PP get's you ~100K of each resource at world start, maybe a little less, especially if you want to make buildings build faster. 10K spears gets you 1.6K of each resource per hour from scavenging.

To get up to the sustained resources of 10K spears, you have to spend a week recruiting units, at which point 1.6K resources per hour has put me ahead, or you have to push your mines, at which point I'll be ahead. Or you run out of gas after that 100K resources is spent. And that won't get you close to nobles.