Haha212's guide to starting a world

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So I am curious, I have not played in a long time and I know that you can premium your buildings to build faster but has there been an actual change to troop recruitment? Are you able to boost your army building with premium? If you can then I could agree that unlimited pp would beat "most" players 1vX as an average to below average player paying to win. If you CAN'T the building times of troops even for a max level barracks only gives you a slight edge and even at the beginning of the world mild coordination of mildly experienced players could make that unlimited premium...a gift unto themselves.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So I am curious, I have not played in a long time and I know that you can premium your buildings to build faster but has there been an actual change to troop recruitment? Are you able to boost your army building with premium? If you can then I could agree that unlimited pp would beat "most" players 1vX as an average to below average player paying to win. If you CAN'T the building times of troops even for a max level barracks only gives you a slight edge and even at the beginning of the world mild coordination of mildly experienced players could make that unlimited premium...a gift unto themselves.
nope you can not
pp your troops to recruit them faster, best to use a flags for that. welcome back to the game.

haha212

Reaction score

Yeah, do not plan to play this game past 1k points if you don't have pp. You can't speed up troops with premium points. But premium points give you such an advantage, you could have 5+ villages before a non-pp player gets an academy. So therefore you have 5x the villages producing troops AND you can boost all of those barracks to level 25 much quicker.

The problem isn't with bad players spending pp. It's when players who know the game abuse pp and do not give anyone else on the map a chance to even participate in the game.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, do not plan to play this game past 1k points if you don't have pp. You can't speed up troops with premium points. But premium points give you such an advantage, you could have 5+ villages before a non-pp player gets an academy. So therefore you have 5x the villages producing troops AND you can boost all of those barracks to level 25 much quicker.

The problem isn't with bad players spending pp. It's when players who know the game abuse pp and do not give anyone else on the map a chance to even participate in the game.
As an non-pp player and always doing good I can't see what's your problem.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
nope you can not
pp your troops to recruit them faster, best to use a flags for that. welcome back to the game.
I am not really back to the game...just coming back to the forums to chat with old friends and see how the community is doing...though so tempted.

Maybe the markets have become more efficient then for trading. Or maybe it is just a saturation of the market with experienced players farming multiple worlds just for pp and then starting a new world that they intend to win. I know when this first came out people were not happy and this was a common thread back in the late 60's early 70's of everyone pointing out and mocking noobs for pp boosting to get the top 10...and then being eliminated by all the experienced people in their area.

I know if you have a GROUP of players using this system like this then yes it could be a problem though from my understanding most groups of experienced(might have changed in the 6+ years i have been away) early world players do not like being within a 20x20 of each other. Which honestly once bp is over even without bp those players would be stripping you for resources anyway. I mean honestly I would spike the whole 20x20 around one of these players with my tribe and find out where he likes to attack the most and just keep stacking against his nobles until mine are ready. Though what do I know it has been forever since I played.

haha212

Reaction score
I am not really back to the game...just coming back to the forums to chat with old friends and see how the community is doing...though so tempted.

Maybe the markets have become more efficient then for trading. Or maybe it is just a saturation of the market with experienced players farming multiple worlds just for pp and then starting a new world that they intend to win. I know when this first came out people were not happy and this was a common thread back in the late 60's early 70's of everyone pointing out and mocking noobs for pp boosting to get the top 10...and then being eliminated by all the experienced people in their area.

I know if you have a GROUP of players using this system like this then yes it could be a problem though from my understanding most groups of experienced(might have changed in the 6+ years i have been away) early world players do not like being within a 20x20 of each other. Which honestly once bp is over even without bp those players would be stripping you for resources anyway. I mean honestly I would spike the whole 20x20 around one of these players with my tribe and find out where he likes to attack the most and just keep stacking against his nobles until mine are ready. Though what do I know it has been forever since I played.

Yeah this game is nothing by InnoGames feeding their pp to a small group of people who have mental addiction problems. Similar to scratch off lottery ticket companies. "OOOH! JUST $80 more and I might be rank 10!"

Last edited:

DeletedUser124145

PP farmers don’t try to build an academy

They simply wants to have most resources gathered so that they can sell them all in the market for PP

That's weak a** farming right there. :p

haha212

Reaction score
wow .... here you go again making assumption about someone... your real good at profiling others... how about you take a look in the mirror ... just sayin.

Yeah, except that same person is on other threads complaining about pp prices. Don't you hate being wrong every time? Damn Daniel, wrong again!

1*vBFA717BHuyzmMXsyMyNLQ.jpeg

'How You Like Me Now' on other threads complaining about pp prices, the premium exchange, and how pp should be cheaper during COVID-19:
If you buy pp with your mobile, Google or Apple take a huge amount of % and it cost more

In Response to cheaper pp:
I think it would be great

Claiming the premium exchanged should be removed:
the premium exchange should be disabled too, bcs it's a sort of account pushing with money.

Just a few instances complaining about his pp prices and pp abuse, but you're right! He doesn't use it. LOL

Last edited:

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, except that same person is on other threads complaining about pp prices. Don't you hate being wrong every time? Damn Daniel, wrong again!

1*vBFA717BHuyzmMXsyMyNLQ.jpeg

'How You Like Me Now' on other threads complaining about pp prices, the premium exchange, and how pp should be cheaper during COVID-19:

In Response to cheaper pp:

Claiming the premium exchanged should be removed:

Just a few instances complaining about his pp prices and pp abuse, but you're right! He doesn't use it. LOL
Just cause he talking about it, Doesn't mean he use it. hence why I said. **
Mr Blood Frenzy said:

wow .... here you go again making assumption about someone... your real good at profiling others... how about you take a look in the mirror ... just sayin.
** You have zero proof they are use PP, You are just assuming they are, You know what that makes you??

Reaction score
Maybe if haha212 spent more time ingame farming and less time complaining on the forums he might have less problems with people using pp... Only plundered ~6k res, 118 villas and 42k gathered. Not sure what you're doing? Or how you even are at 5k points with those numbers tbh

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
tudadar gets wiped off worlds because he is also a 1 trick pony> I like the gentleman, but he tends to use his tribe mates a little too much, and is quite the selfish player. If he knew how to be a better teammate, that guy would never lose. End of story.

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Problem is events like the current one. Just favours whales way too much with it's consistency. Tudadar is going to be a crazy spot after 14 days, with how this event scales exponentially and lasts 14 days. I just don't understand it at all. There needs to be some sense of normality otherwise it's just pointless and demotivating, we held rank 1 looter and gatherer for about 25 days straight and in the span of about 5 minutes we gained more resources than that entire 25 day period. Needs to be harder diminishing returns, or quite simply a 24-hour cooldown on some of these game breaking items. Expect tudadar to have like 400 villages by the end of this 14-day period while still being in a net pp positive state.

I just believe these items / events should be complimentary to the game, not be a core game element where 30 days of work effort are quickly diminished by a resource package.