Hai W12

DeletedUser

Ohhai W12 I'm your new mod.

A little about me, I live in Luxembourg and show horses. I play w34.

For you guys, please take a minute and review the Forum Rules.

Other then that please enjoy yourselves and I hope we can get along ^.^

DeletedUser

We dont need a new mod. We need a relief how to finish this world, how we can end this world. So Hi and Bye!

DeletedUser

Welcome! But there is little to mod here as I doubt we average more than 4 posts per day.

DeletedUser

We dont need a new mod. We need a relief how to finish this world, how we can end this world. So Hi and Bye!

+1

nothing against you Aelitafan, but w12 is dead, more than the forum.
Here you'll find only some stat and goodbye 3d.

btw welcome.

DeletedUser

Litaaaaa! *Huggle tackles* <333

Oh, and welcome to one of the most inactive/dead worlds evarrr. :] :p

DeletedUser

Why? Because Lita is female and therefore has boobs? Rednecks has boobs but that doesn't mean I have to be nice to him...

No, but it would be nice if you would stop looking at them! :icon_redface:

BTW, we used to have a mod where you got a "point" just for mentioning cleavage.

DeletedUser

"Point" as in infraction I assume... I'm not that mean :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

"Point" as in infraction I assume... I'm not that mean :icon_eek:

Good! Since when that mod said: 'Boob talk is not allowed on these forums' and when I then quoted it and said: 'from the other gender (other word for first part), can it be more obvious', then he got angry! :O

Still have the screen shot of that XD

Anyway glad you don't mind us talking about cleavage XD

DeletedUser

Psh go ahead just keep it clean as possible. =P

and for language, mainly no f bombs and we'll be fine. :3

DeletedUser

You might as well give Suko an infract point now and get it over with. Eventually every mod gives him at least 1 point and he is responsible for about 1/2 of all the points I earned.

We used to have our own way of welcoming a mod. But now I do not think either one of us can afford the points. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm that made me curious lol.

Though you guys aren't doing to badly on the infractions heh.

DeletedUser

You might as well give Suko an infract point now and get it over with. Eventually every mod gives him at least 1 point and he is responsible for about 1/2 of all the points I earned.

We used to have our own way of welcoming a mod. But now I do not think either one of us can afford the points. :lol:

We used to spam the entire forum welcoming the mod, and that usually got us banned for like a month :p

we did that like 3-4 times XD

But seeing as i'm on 47 infractions or something, I ain't gonna do that again :p