Hai

DeletedUser

Do you think the mods would get pissed if I made a guide to mindless spam?

DeletedUser

What kind of notes then?

7,700th Post (excluding those in OT).

DeletedUser55663

You can't.

See, you have to be either cool, or Lewder, to join this nonsense. But I'm sure there's a bunch of nonsense over there *points* that would be glad to accept you.

DeletedUser55663

That was actually a poke at Lewder, not you, random poster.

DeletedUser

my post count is low too. I had another account for w29 but i forgot the password so I made a new one :3

DeletedUser

You can't.

See, you have to be either cool, or Lewder, to join this nonsense. But I'm sure there's a bunch of nonsense over there *points* that would be glad to accept you.

^ this.

My nonsense is like... the nonsense. :icon_cool:

my post count is low too. I had another account for w29 but i forgot the password so I made a new one :3

Fail.

DeletedUser55663

I'm no virus.
Lewder, maybe, but I'm normally accepted as awesome.

DeletedUser55663

Nah, you just finally noticed that I was there.
DK stalks you (y)

DeletedUser

Hello OP.

My post count has been steadily increasing recently.

If your post count is all you have in life to feel good about, then your self-esteem must be somewhere near the core of the earth. And by the way, your post count is quite useless for anything.

DeletedUser

If your post count is all you have in life to feel good about, then your self-esteem must be somewhere near the core of the earth. And by the way, your post count is quite useless for anything.

Stop flaming people thinking your Hard buddy.

You just come online, bag some people trying to have fun on a game to make you feel good. Man you must get bullied at school, or bashed at home.

DeletedUser

Stop flaming people thinking your Hard buddy.

You just come online, bag some people trying to have fun on a game to make you feel good. Man you must get bullied at school, or bashed at home.

This is the 3rd thread in a row that pkerz30 has stalked me and posted his hate. This creep definitely is rotting upstairs from the thousands of hours he has wasted on TW over the years sitting hunched over in front of a monitor 24 hours a day.