Hail scir0s

DeletedUser

Hi guys, this is alfonso625 from TRUST2 before then merged with SCI family, then finally joining SCIRSA, hehehe..

I just want to say hello to all those players that I still remember, hope they do too.

This guys are the trusted people I knew way back 2009, from SCIRSA and all SCI family, or from The Bear Clan before, and Woah! Everything changed, hehehe..

pucao
crowie
bigmatred
KingBenX
LordDahaka
THE BEST KINGDOM
drxavier
wim1
Strike11

I last remember, this guys are from FAITH/HOPE, since we're from TRUST, ahahaha.. :p
october17 -> one of my best buddies before, hehehe..
Last Body -> the same, with october, hehe..

Btw sorry for my grammar, ahahaha, if there's something wrong in my english, it's ok, no one's perfect, hahaha.. XD

Nice to see you all again guys, hope you win this world, hehehe. I wish I can join you, hehehe..

DeletedUser

Hey Alfonso.
nice to see you here and hope you're doing good in life :)

Before we merged into SCI family we was TRU-R2, in R2 family. It is a long time ago, not easy to remember ;)

DeletedUser50037

I aper and every one want to come back to world 5 if this keep up like this the moods must make rule to let us have our old villages back.
I would like to sea TSE faces :axemen:

DeletedUser

hahaha, woah, I remembered gold something who is a player before, ahaha.. maybe he's ~TSE~..

yeah that's real Last, I'm one of those members before, ahahaha.. from the BEAR CLAN, bwahahaha, I wish I still have an account to play in w5, hehehe...

DeletedUser

You do remember..
The Bear Clan(Name of the tribe) was TRU-R2(Tag) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ahaha.. I really do remember, hahaha.. I also remember wigsplitter, bwahahaha... and some more players, and kindly correct me if Im wrong, who's the last duke of the The Bear Clan? I mean, when TRUST/TRU-R2/R2-TRU joined Sci family, mainly naming SCIRSA/SCIR0S/ having the SCIR0N on the North and SCIRNA on the academy of SCIR0N, and the SCI in the east, I forgot it, bwahaha..

Yeah, I really do remember, almost everything, also gingerballs, and other good players, hehehe..

DeletedUser

if only TSE and SCI family joined forces together, and might create a tribe, that tribe, will surely overpower the VVV Family, ahaha..

STILL VVV since, 4 years ago, bwahaha.. =D

DeletedUser

Tregellas and Grizbr was the last dukes of The Bear Clan. Banesblood (and maybe ONECHOP) was duke(s) too, but left very early. You remember those guys?

DeletedUser

I mean, when TRUST/TRU-R2/R2-TRU joined Sci family.
Only most of the villages did.
The players sci hoped to receive along with the villages preferred not join a low quality tribe.

if only TSE and SCI family joined forces together, and might create a tribe, that tribe, will surely overpower the VVV Family, ahaha..

STILL VVV since, 4 years ago, bwahaha.. =D
Sci wouldn't be able to overpower my dog when she is playing a 1000 villages account and you talk about vvv. :p

DeletedUser

Tregellas and Grizbr was the last dukes of The Bear Clan. Banesblood (and maybe ONECHOP) was duke(s) too, but left very early. You remember those guys?

yeah mate, remember them, Tregellas especially, he gifted to me some of his villages, and also Grizbr, hehehe..

but ONECHOP, though I remember, we're not closest, I think the one that was close to him was pepenk, he even gifted some of his villages, well, in K59 I believe to pepenk..

Only most of the villages did.
The players sci hoped to receive along with the villages preferred not join a low quality tribe.

Sci wouldn't be able to overpower my dog when she is playing a 1000 villages account and you talk about vvv. :p

Sorry, but I think I didn't got your whole idea.. =D

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I think I didn't got your whole idea.. =D
It all comes down to this:
1, R2-tru didn't merge into sci.
2, sci fails/failed
3, My dog is a better player then most of the sci players, therefor sci teaming up on VVV belongs in 2,.
4, You think?

DeletedUser

It all comes down to this:
1, R2-tru didn't merge into sci.
2, sci fails/failed
3, My dog is a better player then most of the sci players, therefor sci teaming up on VVV belongs in 2,.
4, You think?

I remembered, TRU-R2 and R2-Tru the bear clan, gone to SCIRSA and some in SCIR0S...

Nope Sci only failed due to SCIOVA and SCIR0N gone to others, but Im glad that SCIR0S is still fighting back..

I really wish and I really hope, SCI family will still win the war and the world.. *cross-fingers..

I wanna go back and play in w5.. :(

DeletedUser

but Im glad that SCIR0S is still fighting back..

There are very few original Sciros players left. In fact most of their top players are from other tribes from lost wars or former allies they let down. Makes you wonder where their real loyalties lie.

I really wish and I really hope, SCI family will still win the war and the world.. *cross-fingers..

Make sure they dont get stuck as you may be there a long time.

Ask Sciros, they have lots of acconts needing players.

DeletedUser

ahahaha.. well, I'm also busy in w57.. =D ahahaha.. started playing a month ago, well, got 30k already.. XD

DeletedUser

You have to make up your mind ... Keep playing there and lose all your villages soon, or take a sci account here...and also lose all your villages soon ... rather sad really but there it is. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have to make up your mind ... Keep playing there and lose all your villages soon, or take a sci account here...and also lose all your villages soon ... rather sad really but there it is. :p

woah.. hahaha.. that won't happen at this moment, but if it will happen in the future, Im ready, Im always ready.. =D

about the sci account.. hmm, nah? I will still based my time playing in it..

maybe VVV/TSE will let me use their account, anyways, Im not siding anyone, but my hearts belong to SCI, well TRUST and SCI, ahahaha.. XD

DeletedUser

Nice to see you all again guys, hope you win this world, hehehe. I wish I can join you, hehehe..

I wish I still have an account to play in w5, hehehe...

alfonso625 here from SCI family before.. =D

(SCI rulez!)

anyway, in the end, if SCIOVA/SCIR0N is still alive, I believed, that SCI family will surely reign this world, and btw, I'm from SCIRSA, hahaha.. =D

I hope SCI will win the world! :)

about the sci account.. hmm, nah?

Im not siding anyone.

I would get some professional help for your severe contradicting disorder. :p

drxavier

Good grief......

agreed

some stats
Name First seen Last seen Conquers
rowanbaen 2007-10-03 20:11 2009-08-01 23:41 564

EPIC FAIL!

its interesting that someone can be still bitter ~2 years on.... and is still here reading the W5 forum ....2 years on.... he obviously is still suffering from clownitis he caught from the likes of Dazreid and Fizz :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I must agree too.
But you can't blame me that the single person on this forum in favorite of sci is actually kinda silly.

some stats
Name First seen Last seen Conquers
rowanbaen 2007-10-03 20:11 2009-08-01 23:41 564

I never would've guessed that your homepage is a link to my W5 stats.
Hate to break it to ya but those stats won't change for a very long time. You can relax now. :p

By the way ... my homepage is Google.

EPIC FAIL!
Please Xavier, don't post your 'notes to self'.
I like the way you think about yourself but this isn't the place to admit it.

its interesting that someone can be still bitter ~2 years on.... and is still here reading the W5 forum ....2 years on....
Being a member of scir0s the following might be a bombshell.

There are legal ways to play another account.
Legal ways that don't get you banned. :p
I'm sure your remaining leaders won't be able to tell you more about this so if you like to know more submit a support ticket and find out. :p

he obviously is still suffering from clownitis he caught from the likes of Dazreid and Fizz :icon_biggrin:
Dazreid? :p who is he? ... Your invisible friend? :p
The only person who was, and is suffering from 'clownitis' is you.
Don't try to make it look i'm the one with problems, its obviously you.

Wanna see something worth calling epic fail?
Drxavier's stats.
At the moment you have 2008 villages.

1005 villages you nobled as a barbarian.
1003 were inactives from your own tribe or inactive members from another tribe.

0 villages you nobled with a fight, zero, none.
How did you put it before? Oh yes, EPIC FAIL!

Last edited by a moderator: