Hail the Chairman

DeletedUser

The merge with Buzz was predominantly the players from SYN. so in effect a demerge and merge to wimple.

Sov didn't merge to create Brave! they merged into Brave! we do accept it as a merge.

So stand tall and accept your merges.

DeletedUser

ASCN was a tribe of 28 (of BUZZ's 60). Womble took 16-17 members from ASCN. A majority of ASCN, yes, a majority of BUZZ, 29/60 isn't a majority. So nope.

ITT you asked for the discussion of a merge, here you go, can't be bothered pulling individual quotes and finding the other threads Walsh and RC debated about this in:

Tah-dah.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT BUZZ,I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ASCN MERGE INTO WOMBLE.
And the thread you gave,didnt had anything :icon_neutral: .And two players coming up with some rules so their merge does not classifies as merge,doesnt express the world opinion anyway.

And ASCN was a tribe of 28 members,18 merged into womble.And some more will follow i know.Dont try to say your merge is not a merge as it surely is from whatever way you look at it,so simply accept it and start sending support to the frontline :lol:

DeletedUser

The merge with Buzz was predominantly the players from SYN. so in effect a demerge and merge to wimple.

Sov didn't merge to create Brave! they merged into Brave! we do accept it as a merge.

So your post was wrong then?

DeletedUser

Does that make you spokesman for the cheaters. You will use anything other than skill to win a game, seriously? Is it that important to you?

Ask vendetta about my skill ingame.And soon dodgygeeza.Its not important for me to win this game,i play this game for fun unlike you guys who give your everything for this game.But when a guys like you keeps on whining and lying i also have to say somethings...

DeletedUser

Ask vendetta about my skill ingame.And soon dodgygeeza.Its not important for me to win this game,i play this game for fun unlike you guys who give your everything for this game.But when a guys like you keeps on whining and lying i also have to say somethings...

Not really, due to your actions players have quit the game for good, and players like me who will be quitting this game after this world would of left by now but staying to ensure that your lying, etc doesnt enable you to win. Why my skills have been lacking for some time as not playing seriously no more

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sure many others will also be quitting due to the onslaught of CRASH nukes.

DeletedUser

Not really, due to your actions players have quit the game for good, and players like me who will be quitting this game after this world would of left by now but staying to ensure that your lying, etc doesnt enable you to win. Why my skills have been lacking for some time as not playing seriously no more

I can say the same.None of the things that happened would have happened,if womble didnt have started the spying game.But yeah lets try to be better in the future,because whatever Womble can do,CRASH can do it better(Or worse :lol: ).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sure many others will also be quitting due to the onslaught of CRASH nukes.

Who? Kingm38, tolanis, trex, whitey, silent. All players getting hit hard from us and have quit/being sat a lot. While you are really only hitting matty.

Matty seems as active as ever to me. Check out the leavers since the war started, you have more than us :)

DeletedUser

I can say the same.None of the things that happened would have happened,if womble didnt have started the spying game.But yeah lets try to be better in the future,because whatever Womble can do,CRASH can do it better(Or worse :lol: ).

Spying game? who? I sat veiling for like a few hours. If I wanted spies I would of kept accounts in crash, would I not :icon_rolleyes:

We turned down spies from the start. I heard all this BS from FCB too. Spies cant support, attack or noble. Why I recruit rather than get spies

DeletedUser

Spying game? who? I sat veiling for like a few hours. If I wanted spies I would of kept accounts in crash, would I not :icon_rolleyes:

We turned down spies from the start. I heard all this BS from FCB too. Spies cant support, attack or noble. Why I recruit rather than get spies

veling was kicked by Antheus.You didnt kept the account,it was kicked :icon_rolleyes: .About other players,you have your reason to recruit them but you kept spies from the start,denying it wont make you more truthful than you already are...

DeletedUser

chiltard,skunk15,veling,Wachen,TheKingConqueror, we can all make list, and it does go on longer than this.

DeletedUser

chiltard,skunk15,veling,Wachen,TheKingConqueror, we can all make list, and it does go on longer than this.

I only listed current players. As your including chill and skunk who quit as left the game for good and werent under attack.

Can I list all of yours?

Binyah Left 22nd July 2011 - 11:11 1,644,193
diheadwarlord Left 14th July 2011 - 07:10 1,043,153
Augustum Left 06th July 2011 - 02:13 0
Roscoe74 Left 05th July 2011 - 16:12 714,192
WingSky Left 05th July 2011 - 16:12 510,752
roy1973 Left 02nd July 2011 - 03:13 0
chanale Left 24th June 2011 - 18:11 1,277,798
IamN2Speed Left 21st June 2011 - 05:11 0
kornelia Left 13th June 2011 - 17:11 1,153,086
Tremonti Left 13th June 2011 - 04:11 0
Madesda Left 03rd June 2011 - 04:11 0
norite Left 30th May 2011 - 18:11 2,139,461
kirken Left 30th May 2011 - 18:11 875,241
Ivakru Left 27th May 2011 - 16:11 1,038,480
Erabon Left 16th May 2011 - 16:11 1,359,749
Toadstomper Left 03rd May 2011 - 00:12 1,916,714
Dadadadom Left 03rd May 2011 - 00:12 1,783,698
Filipok Ok Pok Left 29th April 2011 - 01:10 3,459,849
jimmyhawk Left 24th April 2011 - 03:12 2,112,699
zdiggins48 Left 05th April 2011 - 15:11 404,789
ROLLEYWAYMAN Left 04th April 2011 - 20:11 3,743,477
xaris2003 Left 03rd April 2011 - 23:11 1,911,151
joseph00023 Left 02nd April 2011 - 13:10 863,555

With the following flatliners.

kingmq38
jimileu
rapsode
todhi
rimbound
xeiph
evileddy
spanishphil
gigatt
tolanis
swampdonkey
devilishken
caversious
tracier

Giggatt is probably just storing up nobles for next big hit. But I do find it funny when you bang on about how many wombles have quit, yes they have, but not as many as yourselves.

We have less leavers than you. Man I wish you would check things before you talk so much crap. You dont even know how many merges your own tribe had, no wonder you were such an awful duke

DeletedUser

haha, so much crap from one guy. I know exactly how many merges we've had as I've been involved with them all.

Under your leadership wimple were a tribe in decline, you got a shot in the arm by the war with us, and now another shot but your tribe is still in decline under your leadership.

Your now pulling your allies in to try and stop the decline but it won't work the decline in your tribe in endemic, you are the one pulling your tribe down with poor leadership.

DeletedUser

haha, so much crap from one guy. I know exactly how many merges we've had as I've been involved with them all.

Under your leadership wimple were a tribe in decline, you got a shot in the arm by the war with us, and now another shot but your tribe is still in decline under your leadership.

Your now pulling your allies in to try and stop the decline but it won't work the decline in your tribe in endemic, you are the one pulling your tribe down with poor leadership.

we've lost 19 players to your 23. So you are under bigger decline. If womble fails so much, how bad is it to be the only duke in the last 4 months that got owned by womble :icon_rolleyes:

Before you spout the suprise factor, dont forget all that prep you did before we declared. Stacking the front under your orders and getting those rim tribes to attack us

DeletedUser

I do wish you would begin your posts as "Once upon a time" they would make more sense.

You gained a massive advantage on your declaration and have lost nearly all of it, now you cling onto any good news you can.

DeletedUser

I do wish you would begin your posts as "Once upon a time" they would make more sense.

You gained a massive advantage on your declaration and have lost nearly all of it, now you cling onto any good news you can.

Nope, due to your big gob, we keep a lot of what we now plan away from who ever it is passing on info

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,604
Side 2: 2,139
Difference: 535

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 140
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,767,638
Side 2: 19,576,261
Difference: 4,808,623

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,642,057
Side 2: 1,305,526
Difference: 336,531

chart

[/spoil]

If you were gaining, doesnt that mean you are winning lately?