Hail the Chairman

DeletedUser

we did have a lot of vendetta villages to clear up, and others in K48. Remember not everything shows on the stats.

DeletedUser

we did have a lot of vendetta villages to clear up, and others in K48. Remember not everything shows on the stats.

Yep, and 2 weeks ago I posted stats includng EVERY kicked account, and womble was 170 villages up, as you kick more than us :icon_biggrin:

Fair enough you would of eaten up at that with vendetta, but we have been nobling joesph, toad, filp, and roscoe too that is not picked up.

DeletedUser70293

I would certainly hope so.....

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Players: caglen

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20,745
Side 2: 355
Difference: 20,390

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 170,985,660
Side 2: 3,107,643
Difference: 167,878,017

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,461
Side 2: 19,133
Difference: 9,672

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I would certainly hope so.....

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Players: caglen

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20,745
Side 2: 355
Difference: 20,390

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 170,985,660
Side 2: 3,107,643
Difference: 167,878,017

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,461
Side 2: 19,133
Difference: 9,672

chart

[/spoil]

AHL dont single out a player.And I can show much better stats of a single player if you insist?

DeletedUser

AHL dont single out a player.And I can show much better stats of a single player if you insist?

Yes legal that won't be caglen. He's in the mix in k46, posts every day thus is active and yet sat accounts do more than him

Sboh

We can single out players because they boast on the forums yet do nothing in terms of fighting the biggest war they are in.

We can also do this about sarah's account who is on the frontline yet only taken one Womble village.

DeletedUser97665

two players coming up with some rules so their merge does not classifies as merge,doesnt express the world opinion anyway.
you're clearly just embarrassed that the whole concept of your tribe is a hug.
A few players were selected to move to Womble, doesn't mean its a merge. Your not mentioning the players that went from ASCN to -XIII- either...or those who stayed in ASCN

ASCN was a tribe of 28 members,18 merged into womble.
And some more will follow i know.
no.