Hail the Chairman

DeletedUser

A couple here and there doesnt matter when the majority or tribe merged into womble.

DeletedUser

You do realize that ASCN and -XIII- were merging again into OD but it didn't work out again. Womble just took an opportunity to take some new good players from the west like they did with the Buzz merge.

Whoever wimple merge with them, it won't save them. Still it's a lot of mergers wimple have had now, 2 this year alone.

DeletedUser70293

A couple here and there doesnt matter when the majority or tribe merged into womble.

A merge isn't a merge (as agreed upon by the w48 community) unless:

A. All members of a given tribe move to another tribe.

and

B. There is a name change as a result of the move.

More like Womble recruited a decent no. of players in the NW portion of the world.

DeletedUser

If it looks like a merge and smells like a merge, it must be a merge.

When was this agreed by the W48 community? Please show me the thread.

DeletedUser

and

More like Womble recruited a decent no. of players in the NW portion of the world.

I dont know who agreed to those but i didnt,nor did anyone from CRASH i know(Can you quote or give me the thread where this actually was agreed upon?).And its almost impossible that all members move to other tribe,some are always left behind.CRASH merge too left some players behind.

You merged again after your hypocrite comments,just accept and start sending support to CRASH/Womble frontline as that is the only reason this merge took place :lol:

DeletedUser

and

So by your comments CRASH was not the result of a merger as both tribes left players behind

DeletedUser70293

So by your comments CRASH was not the result of a merger as both tribes left players behind

Said tribes were disbanded and a new tribe was formed. (Same result as a name change).

Was it not the case that for at least a week CRASH was listed as a family (to which I know you protested vehemently) as it's members nobled the inactive members of the original tribes.

[spoil] Side 1:
Tribes: ASCN
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,555
Difference: 14,555

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

[/spoil]

As you can see, ASCN members are still nobling stuff despite our "merger" into Womble. The circumstances regarding the movement of 17 players and the movement of (I know around 44 for SubV, and I am unsure of the no. of members for Brave!, I am leaning towards the mid 50's to low 60's). IE, A new tribe wasn't formed, the failed merge between ASCN/XIII (as witnessed by OD) was a merge as it was the actives of both tribes forming a new one.

DeletedUser

Whoever wimple merge with them, it won't save them. Still it's a lot of mergers wimple have had now, 2 this year alone.

2? who are the 2?

If you are talking buzz, most joined ascn, so how can we merge with the same tribe twice :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I dont know who agreed to those but i didnt,nor did anyone from CRASH i know(Can you quote or give me the thread where this actually was agreed upon?).And its almost impossible that all members move to other tribe,some are always left behind.CRASH merge too left some players behind.

You merged again after your hypocrite comments,just accept and start sending support to CRASH/Womble frontline as that is the only reason this merge took place :lol:

Read the flames defended RC who said that when envy joined subv, because there was no name change, then it wasnt a merge :icon_rolleyes:

As you are founded by the same person, and its their logic, then is that not the case?

DeletedUser

Buzz and ASCN, both mergers as all agreed at the time

Ha ha, you do make me laugh.

You said when the majority of a tribe join its a merge, the majority of buzz did not come, now you say ascn is a merge because the majority did. In a simple arguement you have contradicted yourself.

Lets hope after all this flaming you dont really merge with AV, i might keep a lot of these quotes :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Read the flames defended RC who said that when envy joined subv, because there was no name change, then it wasnt a merge :icon_rolleyes:

As you are founded by the same person, and its their logic, then is that not the case?

I was one of the person who always considered the Subv/Envy thing was a merge and not a recruitment.Read my posts from almost a year back if you dont believe i am too lazy to quote them here :icon_razz:

DeletedUser70293

o_O was another one of those name change merges. :)

DeletedUser

Said tribes were disbanded and a new tribe was formed. (Same result as a name change).

Was it not the case that for at least a week CRASH was listed as a family (to which I know you protested vehemently) as it's members nobled the inactive members of the original tribes.

[spoil] Side 1:
Tribes: ASCN
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,555
Difference: 14,555

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

[/spoil]

As you can see, ASCN members are still nobling stuff despite our "merger" into Womble. The circumstances regarding the movement of 17 players and the movement of (I know around 44 for SubV, and I am unsure of the no. of members for Brave!, I am leaning towards the mid 50's to low 60's). IE, A new tribe wasn't formed, the failed merge between ASCN/XIII (as witnessed by OD) was a merge as it was the actives of both tribes forming a new one.

ASCN is a dead tribe.It will be nobled by you guys or maybe you will recruit a couple guys.And you still didnt show me the post where the definition of merge was dicussed and agreed by the w48 community.

DeletedUser

check your own history when YOUR own tribe said it, we stll have less merges than subv/brave combined :lol:

DeletedUser

you've had more merges this year than Brave! had in it's history.

DeletedUser

you've had more merges this year than Brave! had in it's history.

This is funny shit you spout, even using your own logic that its 2 merges, because I dont know how you can merge with a tribe twice :icon_eek:

But anyway. Sov/sovereign merge created brave did it not. Brave was founded by a merge. There is one, then you merged to create crash. Thus that is 2.

so you say 2 > 2. Man, please tell me the mother helps your kids with their homework.

Buzz was a tribe of 50-60, we took in 12. How the hell is that a merge whenyour own tribe says the "majority". So in fact brave has had more merges than womble this year

FACT

DeletedUser

Buzz was a tribe of 50-60, we took in 12. How the hell is that a merge whenyour own tribe says the "majority". So in fact brave has had more merges than womble this year

I was talking about ASCN/womble merge,King of whiners...

DeletedUser70293

I was talking about ASCN/womble merge,King of whiners...

ASCN was a tribe of 28 (of BUZZ's 60). Womble took 16-17 members from ASCN. A majority of ASCN, yes, a majority of BUZZ, 29/60 isn't a majority. So nope.

ITT you asked for the discussion of a merge, here you go, can't be bothered pulling individual quotes and finding the other threads Walsh and RC debated about this in:

Tah-dah.