HaitaX Declares War on ~=A=~ and ~=AA=~

DeletedUser

No single tribe can claim this success, we even removed them from enemies after they asked nicely as I see no purpose of it and no desire to attack them now.
They lost it's strategically in many steps. It is a good fighting tribe but their methods we do not like and their strategies are not good.
Steps down to this situation.
1. They underestimated us when decided to grow their second location on our north in very hostile way and removing NAP with us. As a result they lost and spent too much energy and efforts for nothing (we grew up significantly on K14/15 thanks to them) and got behind in their own zone where they feel safe surrounding themselves with all types of allies/NAPs that restricted their growth in earlier stage at their base.

2. Their most significant strategical loss was TORORG deal (TORORG was their ally and was attacking PKs). After this it was just a matter of time.

3. Announcing war on ~=A=~ and dragging it for long brought them to time X as PK was always closely watching them.

4. Their not making/keeping good friends (and watching them) property back fired on them with SCIRON.

wolves apha

Ill tell you.. They had villages near our players and suddenly worked with the wrong friends, reason enough to kill them.

And quite sad to see others than PKs taking the glory for HaitaX downfall. We made them crumble and no-one else(Besides the leaders going inactive or was planning on leaving). A´s small gains in villages is nothing compared to what 5-6 of my members did in one week(and is still doing but in a smaller scale).

From all the transcripts i have seen from HaitaX forums, its really the fact that PKs were marching in that made ppl give up.. Before we entered they had it going alright.

And to the person who blamed Destino for this.. At least he had the balls to attack someone.. I would welcome him anyday into PKs

And who ate all those nukes again?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Note to Hilsted:

The days when people would take the BS lines of Propaganda spewing forth from the LFKD camps are long gone. Please spare us the lines of how the PKs caused the downfall of a once top 10 tribe.

Note to everyone else:

The only group that can take credit or blame for the downfall of Hatia are Hatia's own leadership. Their inability to manage the situation since the declaration of war is appalling.

A few mitigating factors:

-A 2 month war with Apotheosis. Over the past 4 weeks, Haita and PAXw are down 6 cities.

-Over dependence on Allies.

-Over commitment of troops to 1 front.

The above factors are all internal and could have been dealt with by the leadership of Hatia. Because they did not, it has lead to some external factors:

-A second conflict on their eastern front with Pks and Legion.

-A third conflict on their northern front with SCI.

The above two external factors only helped tip over the already falling empire that Hatia was struggling to keep together.

askani-v

some info on why things eneded the way they did between haita and sciron.

-SCIR0N and HatiaX are allies

-HaitaX declares War on ~=A=~

-HaitaX asked SCIR0N to join

-SCIR0N asked if peace was possible at the moment but confirmed that they will join if cannot be avoided and asked for 2 week to prepare.

-HatiaX calls SCIR0N Chicken, fence sitters etc etc and removed them as allies for a day

-After 2 weeks SCIR0N despite being called chicken and all, Joined the conflict and started taking some villages.

-HaitaX mails SCIR0N a long list of ~=A=~ off limit villages which they claimed as their's. (the list was like more than 300 villages long and was practically all the villages in K52) Leaving SCIR0N with no village to attack. we still have the list BTW.

-SCIR0N feeling insluted and disrespected dropped alliance and withdrew from the conflict.

-SCIR0N starts strengthening its clusters and borders.

DeletedUser

Interesting, thanks for sharing, askani-v.

Exactly, it was all HaitaX series of serious mistakes that lead them to current status. #10 was the best they could make. I also know for a fact that PK was observing our earlier fight with Haita and waiting to hit Haita when they become easy target but they did not do it because TORORG attacked PK.
That's the truth, not LFKD fairy tales.

And all those fairy tales serve one big serious purpose - to make more EA or TORORG deals, to suck more people and even tribes from top 10 in. Right now LFKD (PK and LEGION) is trying hard to recruit big players from =DKR=. Is not that hypocritical to the highest point again?

I am also sure PK was/is planning EA deal for ~=A=~. I just hope you guys find more interesting not to become their servants and some non-significant part of their machine. You read already comments about EA members who joined PK and what respect they have from LFKD (nothing to do with me), think if you want to be in the same boat.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolves apha

some info on why things eneded the way they did between haita and sciron.

-SCIR0N and HatiaX are allies

-HaitaX declares War on ~=A=~

-HaitaX asked SCIR0N to join

-SCIR0N asked if peace was possible at the moment but confirmed that they will join if cannot be avoided and asked for 2 week to prepare.

-HatiaX calls SCIR0N Chicken, fence sitters etc etc and removed them as allies for a day

-After 2 weeks SCIR0N despite being called chicken and all, Joined the conflict and started taking some villages.

-HaitaX mails SCIR0N a long list of ~=A=~ off limit villages which they claimed as their's. (the list was like more than 300 villages long and was practically all the villages in K52) Leaving SCIR0N with no village to attack. we still have the list BTW.

-SCIR0N feeling insluted and disrespected dropped alliance and withdrew from the conflict.

-SCIR0N starts strengthening its clusters and borders.

SCIRON attacked us?

You guys both sounded like chickens if you ask me.:icon_rolleyes:

wolves apha

Interesting, thanks for sharing, askani-v.

Exactly, it was all HaitaX series of serious mistakes that lead them to current status. #10 was the best they could make. I also know for a fact that PK was observing our earlier fight with Haita and waiting to hit Haita when they become easy target but they did not do it because TORORG attacked PK.
That's the truth, not LFKD fairy tales.

And all those fairy tales serve one big serious purpose - to make more EA or TORORG deals, to suck more people and even tribes from top 10 in. Right now LFKD (PK and LEGION) is trying hard to recruit big players from =DKR=. Is not that hypocritical to the highest point again?

I am also sure PK was/is planning EA deal for ~=A=~. I just hope you guys find more interesting not to become their servants and some non-significant part of their machine. You read already comments about EA members who joined PK and what respect they have from LFKD (nothing to do with me), think if you want to be in the same boat.

I doubt it. There is no discontent within our ranks. Actually the exact opposite, its quite cheerful.:)

DeletedUser

=A= leaders leave for LFKD... doubtable as I know how much Arghos loves me :)
BUT, sert caf would leave.. he has fed himself pretty big down there and probably wants to take the whole continent... although I dont get it how the heck he gets the villages to 2 mill's worth and with 900k Offensive OD? (last time I checked was 900kish) - please do explain sert caf :p

DeletedUser

Archblade, you should ask Arghos out for a date:)
If Caf where to leave then he would probably want everything in k73, wouldn't it be sweet to control a whole continent and have no worries about what's inside but just outside:p?
However to defend such a big area in the early stages would be hard since many people would join in there, but to grow it's quite a simpel trick he use, he tells players that if they empty their villages they will disapear quicker.:)

Hell he have climbed up the ranks pretty far:O

DarkKnight114

Why is it that everyone is say'in HaitaX started it?

Lets go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back..........

- -A- surprise(im not sure if its a surprise, im not in the know) Attacks PAXwest

- PAX looses villages along its border

- HaitaX being PAX's ally does what allies should do and joins the war effort

- PAX Haita X seem to be winning PAX takes back most of the lost village and HaitaX takes a few villages

-umm..... something about PK's and Sciron happen

-It seems like noone's attack noone

Please correct me if im wrong anywhere.......

DeletedUser

read again the name of the TOPIC..

HaitaX Declares War on ~=A=~ and ~=AA=~

Haita Started It :)
OMG... this is more like a friend of mine said:

AHHH!!! Apotheosis nobled a village from HaitaX!!!!! Will Haita retake the village?!?!?!!?.......Probably not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nahuel Conh

OMG... this is more like a friend of mine said:

AHHH!!! Apotheosis nobled a village from HaitaX!!!!! Will Haita retake the village?!?!?!!?.......Probably not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

they're busy sending nukes to stacked villages :lol:

DeletedUser

Flashback to Nazguls defeat:

When Vin Diesel put on the One Ring, the Nazgul just said, "Fuck it."

DeletedUser

since i can't find this ~=AA=~,~=A=~ is alone:lol:

Side 1: HaitaX PAXw

Side 2: ~=A=~

Time frame: Forever

Side 1: Total conquers: 6860
Side 2: Total conquers: 5987
Difference: Total conquers: 873

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 331
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 244
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 87

Side 1: Total conquers points value: 47,498,775
Side 2: Total conquers points value: 49,545,829
Difference: Total conquers points value: 2,047,054

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 3,247,147
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 2,422,508
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 824,639

DeletedUser

nice try K-magic. But as we all know they first month of any war always favors the aggressor as they get first attack and get the defender off guard.

Now lets look at the last month, you know the time frame when both sides are active in the war.

Side 1: ~=A=~

Side 2: PAXw HaitaX

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: Total conquers: 1362
Side 2: Total conquers: 1125
Difference: Total conquers: 237

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 80
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 66
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 14

Side 1: Total conquers points value: 10,279,233
Side 2: Total conquers points value: 6,793,804
Difference: Total conquers points value: 3,485,429

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 832,442
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 660,014
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 172,428

Keep in mind, this is the same time frame that includes their 3rd offensive wave. You know the large attack when we lost 10 villages? Only two weeks and we are back up 14. :icon_eek:

Thats a 24 village swing in 2 weeks. All this without having to send a single large offensive attack. Just straight up old school border war tactics.

-A-

since i can't find this ~=AA=~,~=A=~ is alone:lol:

Apotheosis has always claimed to be one tribe, we split into two for logistical and organizational purposes. When the membership size of both tribes allowed, we merged.

DarkKnight114

Apotheosis has always claimed to be one tribe, we split into two for logistical and organizational purposes. When the membership size of both tribes allowed, we merged.

You mean when all your smart members left to join better tribes the membership was enough to have th tribes merge :)