Half price coins? (Again?)

colonelabbas

Quarter priced nobles are enabled when a world enters the end game phase.

What if the tribes break apart again?then it isnt called end game phase?would the quarter coins thingy go away again? :p

/me thinks of evil idea,lets all merge and once its quarter priced we go back to our tribes XD

Psihic

It's so blatantly obvious to us when players have banded together to create tickets about the same thing. Please don't do it, it makes us far less likely to consider your request and wastes our time.

Quarter priced nobles are enabled when a world enters the end game phase.

Got to love the care and support we get from the mods that we pay for. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think everyone should just send the account sitting option to me for like 6 months, and who survives after that wins :)

mitzi86

we could boycott... No one buys points. LOL. they would have to give it to us... Or we could all merge tribes say we are all agienst PMS now, lol. and then that would be the last phases of world. Then they give em to us. and we go back to normal tribes. =0

OTDDeathAwaits

@Morthy: Its pretty clear theres quite some support for the idea...why not save us and yourself the headache and just put up a poll for the world to vote on.

If it passes with a majority, then gogo! If not then it can be left to rest until the time comes again.

DeletedUser656

DNS 37% dominance
»T.W« 36% dominance
FC 10% dominance

The world is nowhere near the end game stage yet.

mitzi86

DNS 37% dominance
»T.W« 36% dominance
FC 10% dominance

what is the end stage to you then morthy? explain to world 9 what that means because its obvious no worlds made it there yet, what are these requirments?

mitzi86

wow... So could we merge together our intire world so we owned 100% of it and actully win? Or is that a no no? =/

OTDDeathAwaits

Why so adiment about it?

You make polls about the speed of barbs growth on w50, but one of your oldest worlds which has brought in serious amounts of revenue, once they ask for a poll after 3+ yrs, for half priced nobles is just like a fish out of the water, immediately closed down despite obvious support for the idea...

DeletedUser

DNS 37% dominance
»T.W« 36% dominance
FC 10% dominance

Why does it matter if its at the end game stage or not? If the world is about to end we won't need the nobles anyway. You guys just trying to draw it out so we are spending on premium longer?

DeletedUser656

Barbarian growth is something that should have been higher in the first place (I assume you meant W51, not W50).

We can only enable quarter price nobles once a world reaches the end game stage (which is when one tribe has overall dominance over the rest of the world). This isn't a random decision I made, but part of the plan for closing old worlds that InnoGames developed.

.dan.101

Okay.

I don't particularly care either way, but it would liven up the fronts a bit more.

DeletedUser

making nobles cheaper again would speed things up and make things more intresting

DeletedUser52858

almost every player on w9 would love the idea of reduced cost of nobles, but speeding up the end of the world is economically not convenient for the company running TW, so I don't think is going to happen.
Always company interests>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>customer satisfaction

DeletedUser

almost every player on w9 would love the idea of reduced cost of nobles, but speeding up the end of the world is economically not convenient for the company running TW, so I don't think is going to happen.
Always company interests>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>customer satisfaction
Less players = less premium points sold. Sometimes it's better to speed up the end of a world, mainly to keep the few players left interested.

Also, hai W9.

mitzi86

Less players = less premium points sold. Sometimes it's better to speed up the end of a world, mainly to keep the few players left interested.

Also, hai W9.

but if we were angry that they dident give it too us then couldent we just refuse to buy from them? in result forcing them to do as we want? its not much of a question... if were no were near end stages then what will half priced nobles do??