Half price coins? (Again?)

colonelabbas

We can only enable quarter price nobles once a world reaches the end game stage (which is when one tribe has overall dominance over the rest of the world). This isn't a random decision I made, but part of the plan for closing old worlds that InnoGames developed.

So basically you enable quarter priced nobles once everyone gets bored and leaves and stops paying premium or you guys start getting low profit from the world so some would be arsed enough to pay and play?

DeletedUser

So basically you enable quarter priced nobles once everyone gets bored and leaves and stops paying premium or you guys start getting low profit from the world so some would be arsed enough to pay and play?

Amen

DeletedUser

If you read Morthy's post youd realize its not his call

Innogames made the call that quarter priced nobles cant be done until it hits the end game stage

The call comes from people higher up than Morthy

mitzi86

Yeah, and let's be honest. We're at Endgame :icon_wink:

ummm no were not... DNS vs SETO/TW is lasting a while.. very even fight actully... soooo who knows what will happen...

--also i guess your right... morthy gets no choice... He just delivers messages for them. lol

DeletedUser

So, if 1/2 price coins are not an option at this point, I guess their is no point asking for 1/4 price coins.

DeletedUser

I guess I meant 1/2 price from what they are right now.

So, anyways, to restate my request:

If 1/4 price coins are not possible right now, then I would like to officially request 1/8 price coins.

colonelabbas

I guess I meant 1/2 price from what they are right now.

So, anyways, to restate my request:

If 1/4 price coins are not possible right now, then I would like to officially request 1/8 price coins.

I totally agree and love this guy :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Yeh thanks morthy.

Yes 123 84.83%

No 22 15.17%

We will most likely get the half price coins (again)

vote yes on proposition coins