Half-price, half-quality.

DeletedUser

tnx to these i can keep the title cyph gave me :lol:
juicy barbs all around me

sypherr

tnx to these i can keep the title cyph gave me :lol:
juicy barbs all around me

Lol not i have my way, im trying to snatch my k44 barbs and storms swarming them of me!! how dare you all hehe you guys must of took 120 barbs in last few days in k44.

Stop stealing them from me :icon_cry: sending a team to take some barbs seems strange to me

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Maby there not your's.. how about there a player that quit and went barb ? =/

DeletedUser

From this day forward, 20th of May will be known as "International Cypherrr Day"

sypherr

lmao sounds good, i will make you all celebrate it this time next year :D

DeletedUser

Lol not i have my way, im trying to snatch my k44 barbs and storms swarming them of me!! how dare you all hehe you guys must of took 120 barbs in last few days in k44.

Stop stealing them from me :icon_cry: sending a team to take some barbs seems strange to me

Well it may be an alien concept to you, but we could do with some closer range vills to fight an enemy...so only strange if you dont understand the meaning of "team" or "wars"

DeletedUser

Well it may be an alien concept to you, but we could do with some closer range vills to fight an enemy...so only strange if you dont understand the meaning of "team" or "wars"

Stop trying to explain how to fight to cypherrr. He's your polar opposite, he doesn't understand the meaning of it.

DeletedUser

u guys remind me of a pack of wild dogs. u gang up on anything and everyone that presents u with the oppurtunity to do so. dont u have anything better to do with ur time than putting down others all day?

I speak the truth. Is that some kind of issue? You remind me of a complainer, someone who can't take the truth and so seeks to say everyone's against him because of it.

sypherr

lol if you played tribalwars like you troll forums then i'd be scared :)

DeletedUser

You should be cowering in your wittle boots :icon_wink:. If you played tribalwars like you played sim city...oh wait, that's already the same :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

on the contrary. i welcome it when ppl r against me. as long as their reasoning isnt so blatantly useless and moronic that it just reminds me of a couple of bullies in the schoolyard who call all the other kids and complainers just because they are not part of their bully posse.

u may choose to speak the truth as u call it, but i choose to only put down like u. and im proud of that.

You've put me down? I can't recall a single point where you've made a point I haven't responded to, which you subsequently did not respond to. Nor do I remember losing villages to you, nor HYPER. Have fun calling me moronic, it's clear, as I said, that you're ignorant.

/complains "I have no incomings from you"

If that doesn't get me some, I'll feel really left out :lol:.

DeletedUser

see what i mean. everything u say is just cliche that uve been saying to everyone else since u started this world. u r useless and a hypocrite. let me show u what i mean.

Oh, insults. It seems you're getting angry. Someone's a bit angry that they're about to be proved wrong:

1. uve taken 425 barbs where as ive only taken 347. who's the sim city player now?

Um, you. Let me tell you why:

1) This account hasn't been mine from the start.
2) I have a 46% barb rate on this account. Yours is very close, at around 43%.
3) I have higher ODA and ODD, and ODT as such. Higher ODA by almost 2mil, higher ODD by around 3 mil, higher ODT by 5mil.

That's quite a bit, actually, though it doesn't seem like it.

2. we have almost identical od, both in oda and odd. yet, ur account has 1m points more than mine, which means i can obviously do as much as u can with less to work with then u. so if i play sim city style, what do u play? barbie world?

I have 5mil more ODT than you. I have more ODA. I went inactive for 2 months, and haven't gained much ODA since then, because I contributed to helping my tribe by catting down opponents over 5 days away. To ali, hope you enjoyed that 30k point reduction overnight, despite not losing villages to me :icon_wink:. Followed by ops, I hope you enjoyed that, I really do. And FunkyCEO, he probably enjoyed having gained multiple villages and losing points overall too. That's called contributing. And I hardly gained ODA from it, despite travelling all that way for all that time. That says a lot about how much more I contribute than you. That's 2 months of nothing. And that's not counting when I had RL troubles and only logged in to store coins and recruit, which was at least another 1 month. You play sim city style, sorry to say.

and now that this thread that was meant for something nuetral, like the new half-priced coins, has been thoroughly ruined with ur pnp and my responses (which i apologize to everyone reading this hoping to for once see a thread that wasnt tainted by pnp), r there anymore great and mighty cliche flames u would like to impart upon me o grand u6s5l?

Um, how about you're still ignorant, and I'm still laughing at how wrong you are? Laughing, literally. You amuse me, with your false confidence, excessive bravado, and incorrect statistics. It makes me laugh. Have fun with it, really, I'll enjoy it.

And to add on to that, I've taken more villages from Deus, while you have 1 village deficit on Storm. I also took 10 villages from HYPER (nothing to be proud of), and only recently began fighting seriously (hence my ODD jump of 2mil in a few days). You're the sim city player. Start to learn to play.

I have too many nobles. Unlike you, I'm not using them on barbs that aren't far from the enemy, you know what I mean?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like cheese...

On Topic: Calm it down guys, your scaring me a bit :icon_cry:

ODA only shows willingness to send out troops to hit a 'target' and then you only get ODA if you kill anything :icon_eek: maybe zel just doesn't kill much? :icon_razz:

The Great 1One1

If ODA represents skill, does that mean that zelous is the 24th best player left in w24?

DeletedUser

Interesting to see a topic about barb-nobling turned into a dick-waving contest.

But hey, don't worry. I'm sure your epeens are all larger than that of Socks.

Bo-John-bo

I also took 10 villages from HYPER (nothing to be proud of)

Please remind me who you took them off, it wouldn't have been toggboy by any chance would it? Not the guy that put up no fight because he had turned red about a week before anything from Storm even started?

But hey, don't worry. I'm sure your epeens are all larger than that of Socks.

I dont think mine is :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

u dont like to just let simple statements ever speak for u do u? ever heard of less is more? it seems a lot like to me from seeing u posting ur boring repetitive bull everyday that u try to win arguments by sheer blunt size in ur posts.

ur not the only one that has problems at home, nor r u the only one that has done catting raids. im sry if this is news to u, but ur not that special. and if u think the difference between our od's means u can sit on a high horse and brand me a sim player, then u really r just a mindless drone rnt u?

and yes, plz call me ignorant in every post. that will prove ur point and convinve me the error of my ways just as much as me doing the same thing will convince u.

....right....

Sheer blunt size? Here, let me make it short so you can't complain, and ignore the arguments.

I'm not the only one, no. But if I'm inactive for 2 months, and you can't claim the same, and for more than a month before that I hardly logged on daily, and my ODA is still higher than yours, and I sent my nukes over 160 hours away just recently...well, it's a bit ridiculous for you to assume you contribute more than me. Just a tad.

You used that logic to call me the sim player. I used your own logic against you. Let me reiterate for you how it went:

1) I called cypherrr a sim city player.
2) You called me a sim city player.
3) I turned your logic and called you a sim city player by said logic.

I call you ignorant after all the logic. Look, you didn't even attack my post about your own logic being used against you, when I did it. You just divert the topic. What kind of debate is this? It's not even a debate, you're avoiding the arguments I counter of yours, and the ones I create, in favor of saying I post nothing and do nothing, which I then prove wrong. What a waste. Rukoh is right in his implication, this is a waste of time. Have fun, I'm done proving you wrong :icon_wink:.

Please remind me who you took them off, it wouldn't have been toggboy by any chance would it? Not the guy that put up no fight because he had turned red about a week before anything from Storm even started?

Haven't we been over the whole inactive vs. active deal? That doesn't discount my conquers, nor does it mean that my conquers against other enemies that zelous hasn't made in similar format don't count.

Such a waste of time. I'm done arguing with you, zelous. Thanks for the 66 incomings, more time wasted of mine. I hope you're happy. Even cats won't do much :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Hooray for half-priced nobles.
I can not play and bleed villages for weeks, as long as I mint each day.
Then, when I feel like playing, I can just jump on and noble a couple hundred barbs in a week, and still maintain overall growth.
No one will ever be rimmed again on W24, and no one ever has to feel like they can't leave their account unattended for more than a day.
A war game that you cannot lose, what a novel concept. Thanks TW staff.