Half price nobles!

DeletedUser

I hope everyone votes yes to the half price nobles poll!

If you don't, cane will hunt you done and kill you :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Lol its sure gonna make everything alot easier with all the inactives right now Itll help us keep warring while nobling them out :)

DeletedUser

exactly! Now people can't complain about lack of nobles ;D

DeletedUser

thing is, the account i have has more nobles than vills i can noble, so having even more nobles is better? :icon_confused:

cane you is nub :p

DeletedUser

I'm not playing w17 anymore but I'm holding an account on w15 where we got half price nobles. Just want to say that's great. Saying no to that in the late stage of the world as w17 would be insane. :)

DeletedUser

I'm not playing w17 anymore but I'm holding an account on w15 where we got half price nobles. Just want to say that's great. Saying no to that in the late stage of the world as w17 would be insane. :)

w15 is a speed 2 world, meaning you make 8 nobles a day :D
that is honestly insane!
and sueco mail me what account there :)

DeletedUser

thing is, the account i have has more nobles than vills i can noble, so having even more nobles is better? :icon_confused:

cane you is nub :p

not trying to flame here, but How did you end up in that situation?
1. Lazy
2. Losses in war
3. Bored and just minting coins
4. To Noob to move to other areas

Whipped

I voted no 'cause I want cane to come over.

* Dances around naked waiting for cane *

netjakdim

1. Lazy
2. Losses in war

Yes
No
No
Yes (Not necessarily Noob just lack the skill)
Well sir at least I am 50% and that last one is kind of shady so I could even say 62.5% :D

netjakdim

Correction sir I only dress appropriatly here however on the netjak.com forums as well as the TAO forums ((Not Tribe but Game)) I have been running through those forums naked for about the last 6-7 years. :icon_redface:

Whipped

Correction sir I only dress appropriatly here however on the netjak.com forums as well as the TAO forums ((Not Tribe but Game)) I have been running through those forums naked for about the last 6-7 years. :icon_redface:

Forums you can run around naked legally?
How come I didn't know about that?

DeletedUser

1. Lazy
2. Losses in war

keep thinking im too noob :)

well let's say i dont noble barbs, dislike nobling inactives that much but noble quite a few enemy vills :)
so i noble say around 1 enemy a day, but i mint enough for 1.8 coins a day, so i build more!

EDIT: the biggest mistake some players make is leaving themselves short run on nobles, eg a player should always be able to make 20 incase of emergencies!

DeletedUser

What have you done netjakdim , we are going to see him naked every DAY :(

netjakdim

What have you done netjakdim , we are going to see him naked every DAY :(

Just sit back and enjoy the show sir, The people in 13th owe Sir Marticus a big debt. I tried to run naked through our forums when I first started however he kindly informed me I lacked the equipment to properly run naked through the Roman Empire.

Whipped

Just sit back and enjoy the show sir, The people in 13th owe Sir Marticus a big debt. I tried to run naked through our forums when I first started however he kindly informed me I lacked the equipment to properly run naked through the Roman Empire.

I had the same thing!
Well.. Not entirely the same.
Ampra told me to stop cause he lacked the equipment to compete.

DeletedUser

Lol he didnt measure up to our standards :lol: