Half-Price Nobles?

MR.MR

its not half proced nobles but rather half priced coins (and firther reduced) that is implemented as the world dwindles in size. From the start, world 60 has had half priced coins, so it may be quite a while before coin prices would be dropped to 1/3 standard price.

please note that i play w60 and thus am not speaking on behalf of Morthy or inno, just simply explaining that it will most likely be some time before we get further reduced coins as ours have been reduced from the start of the world.

DeletedUser

its not half proced nobles but rather half priced coins (and firther reduced) that is implemented as the world dwindles in size. From the start, world 60 has had half priced coins, so it may be quite a while before coin prices would be dropped to 1/3 standard price.

please note that i play w60 and thus am not speaking on behalf of Morthy or inno, just simply explaining that it will most likely be some time before we get further reduced coins as ours have been reduced from the start of the world.

Yes, I realised both of these. However I admit that I phrased my question badly, what I meant was when do the coins become further value reduced.

Didn't realise about the necessity of a closed world, thankyou Ashoka and Asamalakum.

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

Taken from here

Morthy the God incarnate said:
Closure of world to new registrations

Every few months we close worlds in order based on their age. There is no criteria for closing of registrations. In most cases an announcement will be posted around a week before the closure informing players.

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/2 of the original price

This setting will be implemented after the player count on a world falls below 1000 players and stays below for at least a week.

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/3 of the original price

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 500 players and stays below for at least a week.

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/5 of the original price *NEW*

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 200 players and stays below for at least a week.

Removal of morale and disabling of restarts *NEW*

The criteria for the removal of morale and disabling of restarts are:

1. The world must be at least two years old.
  2. The player count must be below 300.
  3. The overall dominance of the top 2 tribes must be at least 85% *.

* Percentage of player owned villages.

DeletedUser

I see that there are 1015 players, and only 985 players with points left on W60. Does this mean that the price of coins will be reduced a week after the player count is below 1000?

DeletedUser94483

if it REMAINS below 1k for a few weeks IF we get a further half priced coins...from our current half price coins.

DeletedUser

Half priced nobles can't come quick enough, the limiting coefficient in this war seems to be nobles at the moment. That and organised Ops would improve SPAM's nobling rate a lot.

DeletedUser94483

I did not need them before the op...had 260 nobles already...

ashoka1

Now it says half priced as compared to original and not standard.

Going by that in coming 2/3 weeks we shall have a 50% reduction in cost of further coins.

DeletedUser108935

shud make a poll like they did with the world staying open

put nobles and coins need to be cheaper now ....

deemster/lewis

DeletedUser

A half reduction would be great. Would finally allow us the noble strength to noble any player we wanted out in one day.

ashoka1

If coins were full price then generally speed of world is more ..meaning more resources.

DeletedUser

Imagine what it would be like if coins were full priced in the first place!

I worded that wrong. We could theoretically noble most players in W60 outside of SPAM in one day according to my most recent census of our capabilities but we would really be going out of our way and would be a big hamper to our consistency and so it is too risky in the event of failure with the possibility. We could still pull off a 500 village or so timed Op whilst keeping far ahead of ??? and Co in the statistics in the days preceding and during no matter the outcome of the Operation. With half price nobles though, we could do these more flashy timed Ops with a lower risk in the event of failure and it is something I am hoping to see SPAM pull off before the end of the world.