Half Price Nobles

DeletedUser7158

We've been discussing this within Wobble recently, but I'd like to get some discussion across tribal lines.

Do you think we've reached the point on this no-hauls world where half price nobles are required?

Personally, I think it's long past time. I haven't been able to get above about 10 available nobles in weeks - I currently only have 5. Without being able to farm res to increase the pace of nobling, things are really feeling slow recently.

Speaking from the perspective of K54, the issue we have at the moment is that we have the nukes to cat multi-million point accounts into submission in days - however with nobles being so relatively scarce, actually being able to 'mop up' and move onto the next target takes weeks. This means you're spending the vast majority of the time just finishing off large inactive enemy accounts that have long-since stopped caring. Thats just really not very interesting.

Anyone else feeling the same?

Az

DeletedUser79609

We have had to almost completely shut our account down to get our noble count back up.

I think the cost of nobles should have been lower from the start.

DeletedUser

According to game policy, we're not there yet. Whether we need them, I'd say sure, but I doubt they'll be put into place.

DeletedUser

Growth is painfully slow.. so many juicy targets so little nobles..

According to game policy, we're not there yet. Whether we need them, I'd say sure, but I doubt they'll be put into place.

Surely an exception can be made :icon_wink:

DeletedUser101767

Submit a support ticket and try to get as much support for it, otherwise it's your fault for joining a world with settings like these.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't know what y'all are on about; I'm sitting on something like 190.

DeletedUser

Meh. Im just waiting to go inactive. Once Jarr is rimmed im done.

DeletedUser

I think when it is too fast for 1/2 price nobles, if You can build in week 10 nobles, than start to use resources balancer, it will help You to build more nobles per week.. :)

DeletedUser74275

nosense5.JPG
[

but it still makes more sense than Ukawa :lol:

DeletedUser

Now the question is Do we wanna be in wobble or TB! hmmmmm.. I say we join Looney imo

DeletedUser74275

We should be tribeless

rename the account Fluxaolo83

and kill every barbarian village in site, thats right, i said kill