Half price packets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

No shitting, the activity on this world would raise for sure!

DeletedUser

my thoughts exactly, tribes with activity problems would be completely screwed over by larger more active tribes who suddenly have a double increase in nobles

MR.MR

You all want half-price-packets, but is now really the best time?

It currently is the schoolyear for the vast majority of all persons who play ages 11-22, and that makes up for a very significant (dare I say majority) of players in TW. If you all vote for 1/2 price packets, while everybody is busy at school, those select few who don't do anything, or who have the advantage of 5 co-players, or whose job allows them to have round the clock computer access, are going to have even more of an advantage over you. Sure, they have an advantage now at normal priced packets, but double packets will benefit them vastly more than it will most of the community.

Besides, from what I have seen in the forums, you guys need no assistance in the Activity department.

LOVERLOVER

It currently is the schoolyear for the vast majority of all persons who play ages 11-22, and that makes up for a very significant (dare I say majority) of players in TW. If you all vote for 1/2 price packets, while everybody is busy at school, those select few who don't do anything, or who have the advantage of 5 co-players, or whose job allows them to have round the clock computer access, are going to have even more of an advantage over you. Sure, they have an advantage now at normal priced packets, but double packets will benefit them vastly more than it will most of the community.

Besides, from what I have seen in the forums, you guys need no assistance in the Activity department.

Old people need nobles too. Hey, that means old people would rule this world!

HALF PRICE PACKETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

chrisparty

Old people need nobles too. Hey, that means old people would rule this world!

Instead of half price packets, I vote for cheap rebuild when the noble gets killed at home :icon_razz:

Then screwups like me could rule the world :lol:

DeletedUser

And Walter - STFU! :icon_neutral:

QFT

and half price packets

geez guys

did you forget how you started growing on this world and how you managed to get your first nobel humm..

i belive it was farming barbs and inactives

want more packets then send out troops that are home all day doing nothing

trust me it beats waiting for resources to go up

also

yes please half price would be nice

i am from collage all day with 20 mins of activness

please half price packets

LOVERLOVER

QFT

and half price packets

geez guys

did you forget how you started growing on this world and how you managed to get your first nobel humm..

i belive it was farming barbs and inactives

want more packets then send out troops that are home all day doing nothing

trust me it beats waiting for resources to go up

also

yes please half price would be nice

i am from collage all day with 20 mins of activness

please half price packets

I farm 3 times a week!!

DeletedUser

First of all, if you are in college and you only have 20 minutes of free time, you're doing it wrong.

Second, IT'S HALF PRICED NOBLES!!

Caleb1705

First of all, if you are in college and you only have 20 minutes of free time, you're doing it wrong.

Second, IT'S HALF PRICED NOBLES!!

That's a good point, cuz if it was half price packets it would take twice as much.
I think we're all fools and Merlin is what balances out the craziness and sanity on this forum. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

With all due respect asala, but i do believe that the majority ACTIVE members in w19 are not in the age 11-12 category. Maybe it is the case in newer worlds, but frankly, I dont really see 11 and 12 yr olds keeping to TW for over a year and a half in a world. Even if they want to, they prob get rimmed somewhere. :icon_smile: Of cos, we have exceptions like Denzy and muffin, but they are just trolls! but i think they are more to the 13-15 age range right?

If we dont start now, when do we start? 6 months down the road when the active members rate get slashed to half? W19 have the 40 member limit, something most other worlds dont have. That should be taken into account too.

Just my 5 cents!

DeletedUser

I'm 15 and have school weekdays, but i'm reckoning half-price nobles SHOULD be put up, but only for one week, maybe every month? One week a month of half price nobles would spice the world up a bit :D

DeletedUser

I dont farm anymore. But I need those half price ones because Im on rampage bakc. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

With all due respect asala, but i do believe that the majority ACTIVE members in w19 are not in the age 11-12 category. Maybe it is the case in newer worlds, but frankly, I dont really see 11 and 12 yr olds keeping to TW for over a year and a half in a world. Even if they want to, they prob get rimmed somewhere. :icon_smile: Of cos, we have exceptions like Denzy and muffin, but they are just trolls! but i think they are more to the 13-15 age range right?

If we dont start now, when do we start? 6 months down the road when the active members rate get slashed to half? W19 have the 40 member limit, something most other worlds dont have. That should be taken into account too.

Just my 5 cents!

o.o;;

Nah, Try 16-18.

o.o;;;

Why don't we go with 13-18?

MR.MR

Just my 5 cents!

Double Check my original post, without editing it, I wrote 11-22 years old...