half price packets

DeletedUser50733

You talk aload of shit. If you get big enough to challenge Clear!, then we will think about nobling you. When the world closes to new members joining, maybe then we will go after every single tiny noob like yourself. Until the world closes however, we noble who is a threat or if there is no real threats at that time, we noble whoever the hell WE choose.

You sunshine have alot to learn yourself. Come back and tell us we need to learn when you are our size or when you are owning us. Neither of those things will happen though because we will not let it happen. So good luck.

DeletedUser82212

It was sarcasim genious... And little noob, well I think I am doing alright considering Clear owns my little k 28.

DeletedUser50733

It was sarcasim genious... And little noob, well I think I am doing alright considering Clear owns my little k 28.

Sarcasm, ah yes that must be it. No idea what this sarcasim thing is that you speak of :icon_redface:

Thats right, Clear! owns the K you are in. So hurry up and grow into something worth nobling, so we can take it from you and continue to own that K..

DeletedUser50733

As a baron of Clear!, I think I am entitled to be a spokesperson for them:icon_wink:

DeletedUser82212

Huh, I wonder how you got there.. :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

Because I am not a little nub, unlike some people we could mention :icon_wink:

Because I know my stuff when it comes to TW - many regard me as one of the veterans.

Because I am a half decent leader and can help keep some sort of order about the tribe.

Because like every other Clear! council member, I am a vital part of the planning and decision making team in Clear!

Because I am a damn good player and can take on the best and win 95% of the time. Yes that sounds bigheaded, but its not my own words - they are words others have used to describe me.

DeletedUser

i like the word anus to describe you
:lol: only joking :) you are a good player

DeletedUser82212

Modest is the worst word I would use to describe this piece of trash :icon_biggrin: anyways Back to the topic :icon_wink:

How many more players?

DeletedUser50733

Ah Nathan, why so modest? :p

He asked!! And everything I posted has been said to me by somebody else at some point or other - I'm just recycling what I am told :icon_wink:

Modest is the worst word I would use to describe this piece of trash :icon_biggrin: anyways Back to the topic :icon_wink:

How many more players?

Piece of trash? :icon_sad: Aww, you offend me :icon_rolleyes: now imma have to go tell the teacher on you....

oh wait, im not quite that childish :icon_redface:

DeletedUser82212

If you haven't noticed I'm trying to get back on topic. I can see that nothing I say is going ot get through your thick-head anyways so I might as weel drop it.

How many more players left until this world has half price nobles

DeletedUser

He asked!! And everything I posted has been said to me by somebody else at some point or other - I'm just recycling what I am told :icon_wink:

Piece of trash? :icon_sad: Aww, you offend me :icon_rolleyes: now imma have to go tell the teacher on you....

oh wait, im not quite that childish :icon_redface:

I have been called TW god by a 300 point noob. You're forgetting about the bad things ppl posted about you, there always are, even if your name is FFE :p

DeletedUser

I have been called TW god by a 300 point noob. You're forgetting about the bad things ppl posted about you, there always are, even if your name is FFE :p

That's my name!

What's up hammy? Are you back to TW now? Done with basic training!?

DeletedUser

Done with basic NCO, just started with infantry NCO untill may 5th ;) But I took some days off this week, as a very good friend of mine died in a car accident 3 days ago.

DeletedUser35787

I remember another King Joe... KingBigJoe was his name. He was much cooler than this pretender to his throne!

DeletedUser82212

pretender! I have never been so insulted. I know another anom but he is on world 21 and so much better then the one in his world... ;)

DeletedUser

pretender! I have never been so insulted. I know another anom but he is on world 21 and so much better then the one in his world... ;)

how would you know this ? have you been attacked by him???

why dont you just stop posting here because all you talk is drivel

Last edited by a moderator: