half price packets

DeletedUser

Because he is more mature and can make a proper sentence? (unlike me, a sentence should never start with But or Because).

DeletedUser82212

And he makes it a lot more "fun" to read the PnP. He doesn't flame to badly and he isn't stuck up. Cough* Cough* and..... he is the funny! his PnP is a lot better then here.

DeletedUser50733

So why don't you go brown-nose him some more and leave us in peace with our rubbish PnP?

DeletedUser35787

Lol, Joe I don't make any effort to make anyone like me, if they don't want to then whatever. But I don't do anything to make people dislike me either :p

There is only one Anom, who is this other Anom! How dare he!?!

lol

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:23
Hey Anom, you may not know me but I am joesdaking. I am a friend of Kenzies and I ahve played this world for about 1 year. I was wondering if you could do me a favor.

Could you invite me into Clear! for 30 seconds? then I could say I was in clear :)

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:25
lol

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:26
Actually Could you keep the invintation open until I join? Then you can dismiss me.

Btw I was in T.P. a few minutes ago but was fed up with their leadership. If you find anyone in k 28 who needs a moral basher I would be happy to help

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:28
lol. Sorry, nothing personal, but it's not gonna happen. I trusted kenzie once upon a time, not anymore :)

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:29
how about me! :) I promise I wont run off with an account ;)

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:31
Sure, I'll give you Dronning Iben.

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:31
wow thanks! :D

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:32
hm Could I have your account please? You are my idol :)

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:33
Yeah sure, why not

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:35
Great! You can have my account so you can rebuild and experience being attacked and fighting and all of the stuff you miss :)

My password is under these spoilers:

[/spoiler

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:37
Awww there is nothing there. Good thing I didn't bother clicking them all :p

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:38
Yes there is! my password! :)

But seriously can I join clear for like 15 seconds? I really want to put on my profile i was in clear :)

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:39
I'm sure you do, I know I would.

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:40
So you will let me:)?

Can I Be your moral basher :)

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:45
Are you still there?

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:45
I sure am

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:46
ok so you pick my village names:

The mighty anom
Anom The great

I need more ideas please tell me if you have any

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:48
Both are worthy of my greatness.

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:48
okey I Will name half anom the great and the other half The mighty anom sounds good? :)

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:49
Don't forget - Anom the omnipotent!

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:51
Thats awesome! What does it mean?

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:56
Omnipotence (from Latin: Omni Potens: "all power") is unlimited power.

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:56
ohh lol Im gonna name my weakest villages that ;)

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:57
OK then.

joesdaking on 29.08. at 23:58
But all jokes aside can I seriously be your moral basher? you can move to my k and i can wipe these noobs!

anom2685 on 29.08. at 23:59
Not really my area, try [player]Wrightway[/player]. He likes morale bashers :p

joesdaking on 30.08. at 00:00
I asked him :) And if that doesnt work out I can move towards you :) I am good at nobling barbs ;)

anom2685 on 30.08. at 00:01
Seems to be plenty around lately.

I'm going to bed now. Cya!

joesdaking on 30.08. at 00:01
bye! :)

joesdaking on 30.08. at 02:20
He no like me :( do you have any other ideas on who might accept me as moral basher? :D

anom2685 on 30.08. at 02:30
Try [player]itsbillykiller[/player].

joesdaking on 30.08. at 02:34
I thought you were asleep :mad: ok thanks :)

anom2685 on 30.08. at 21:07
My daughter woke me up so I checked my mail (sad aren't I :p)

joesdaking on 30.08. at 21:40
haha It seems that the more we play the more our lives center around this game

joesdaking on 31.08. at 00:50
On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love me? :)
And you wonder why I just blocked you? :p FYI, I never blocked anyone else before in this game...

DeletedUser

Half price packages are needed in w26 if you ask me.
Although Morty only discusses it once the world dropped below 1k members.

I don't think that's completely fair, considering there are still a lot of smaller players around, protected by morale.

DeletedUser

Half price packages are needed in w26 if you ask me.
Although Morty only discusses it once the world dropped below 1k members.

I don't think that's completely fair, considering there are still a lot of smaller players around, protected by morale.

I'm not sure what part you consider unfair.. but morale isn't protecting anyone. We have far far more nukes than we do nobles. Morale isn't an issue if we don't want it to be. Half price packets would benefit Clear! players the most as we are most capable of clearing twice as many villages. Small players in general wouldn't be able.

I do think it is time for half price packets and I do think the world should be closed. I believe there should only be about 10 worlds open right now. Call me crazy!

DeletedUser82212

Lol, Joe I don't make any effort to make anyone like me, if they don't want to then whatever. But I don't do anything to make people dislike me either :p

There is only one Anom, who is this other Anom! How dare he!?!

lol

And you wonder why I just blocked you? :p FYI, I never blocked anyone else before in this game...
I consider it an accomplishment! :)

Joke^^

Anyways yeah well when you get bored and there is no one to talk to I decided to talk to Anom and hopefully moral bash for Clear! but I'm not wanted :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Stats for 26th September:

Number of players: 6.530
Total villages: 239.826 (36.73 per player)

Stats from 2 weeks ago Sept 13th:

Number of players: 8.330
Total villages: 237.939 (28.56 per player)

Village gain in the past 2 weeks:
1,887 villages (134 per day)
We have lost 1880 players in the past 2 weeks. (net)

At this rate it will take 449 more days to reach 300,000 villages (ouch!)

My guess is that the start of school and the excitement surrounding a new world opening soon have very seriously stifled our growth.

edit: I have mailed the Community Manager to point out how long this is going to take. I have not had any reply. This was 2 weeks ago. I'm not even sure who the correct person to mail is to get a review of our world. Open to suggestions if any of you know anything.

What is this thread about?
[spoil]At roughly the 300,000 village mark a world can be closed
Once the number of players is reduced to below 1,000 then half priced packets/coins are began
This is a rough number and based on a conversation a friend had with Morthy. I don't know exactly how concrete the numbers are.[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35787

FFe, I really think they don't care about this world ending. If it ends, it is less money for them.

DeletedUser74275

seems to me people are wanting an untimely finish to a world that is not yet won

DeletedUser

mail morthy and give him a piece of your mind or a piece of fruit, and see what he says

DeletedUser

I don't think it's going to end any time soon.. I'm not naive. But I do think the current path might take us upwards of 2 more years. That's a bit extreme. Consider in 6 months time a new player joining this world.. there wouldn't be a prayer for them. And with no growing barbs, a 900lb gorilla to contend with, and nobody else to play with, why would TW want new players to join this world? Isn't this exactly the world you wouldn't want a brand new player to join?

DeletedUser74275

true it isnt too appealing at all

but for some reason, many choose to join and give it a go

if the world is to last as long as u predict, these smaller players in that time can grow on a scale of

1st year own between 80-200 villages
2nd year own between 300-500 villages
2-3 years 600-750 villages

if many players were to grow on this basis, eating barbs and inactives, then this could be a problem...however the fact that barbs dont grow brings the likelyness of this uprising down a few pegs i still dont think all the really small players right now are complete write off's

of course the above assumptions is based on my estimations, players luck, skill, activity etc

heres an element of fact though for you doubters....dronning iben, ciatsis, slid, well...any top player owning a continent or two by themself could go inactive tomorrow, i wouldnt wish it on any of those good people but it does happen and will continue to happen, especially now clear! has toppled what seems to be their primary objective for the past god knows how long 1-2 years?

DeletedUser

Aside from the idea that we'd let someone that joins today grow past a million point I'd say you're correct.

If someone plays this world for 2+ years, topples all opposition and then feels they should quit because it's going to be another couple years before they actually officially "win" that makes for a broken gaming experience. For those of us that only play to completely win it's disheartening and gives us serious pause when considering playing another world.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what part you consider unfair.. but morale isn't protecting anyone. We have far far more nukes than we do nobles. Morale isn't an issue if we don't want it to be. Half price packets would benefit Clear! players the most as we are most capable of clearing twice as many villages. Small players in general wouldn't be able.

I do think it is time for half price packets and I do think the world should be closed. I believe there should only be about 10 worlds open right now. Call me crazy!

I wasn't talking about actually nobling them.
It is unfair, because w41, which is a lot younger, only has 1.2k players left, because there was no morale, which means noobs were nobled early on.

In w26's case, noobs lingered and got bigger, hence is why there's still so much players left.

DeletedUser

Stats for today, 10 October 2010

Number of players: 5.611
Total villages: 241.715 (43.08 per player)

Stats from 2 weeks ago, 26 September 2010

Number of players: 6.530
Total villages: 239.826 (36.73 per player)

Village gain in the past 2 weeks:
1,889 villages (135 per day)
We have lost 919 players in the past 2 weeks. (net)

At the past 2 weeks rate it will take 432 days to reach 300K villages.

This update and the last update (26 Sept) both showed a gain of about 1900 villages in 2 weeks. I believe we now have the lowest number of players in the world since this study began. (8 August)

I think weekly gains will stay stagnant until major holiday weekends, Spring Breaks for students, and summer returns. School is really slowing us down :( I think long gaps between the opening of new worlds will also help boost our gains.

DeletedUser

Bumping this. World 26 will be closed to new registrants on November 5. I'll continue to monitor world stats on a bi-weekly basis.

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
world is old enough and players will start leaving after closing. Some because lost interest, some because RL, some just to join new worlds with more chances to be on top. Have seen it in first worlds. But some will play for long. In W1 still are some players who are playing since world start. I met them few years ago and they are still there.