Half priced coins please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please note that no setting change happens automatically. There is also no guarantee it will be happening within a day or even a week of the criteria being met. We periodically check all worlds to see what settings need to be changed and implement the changes after the check. Please do not send in support tickets requesting settings changes after the criteria has been met.
Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/2 of the original price

This setting will be implemented after the player count on a world falls below 1000 players and stays below for at least a week.
As requested I won't send in a support ticket, but would like to note that there are only 918 players & it appears that there have been less than 1000 for around a week now.

I know you are all quite busy & mostly volunteers, but we would very appreciate having half priced coins as soon as possible.

I suspect that worlds in late game fall below profit-possible levels due to the low numbers of players, so I also suggest that granting us the half priced coins as soon as practical is likely to wrap things up on this world just that bit quicker, potentially saving innogames money :)

Thanks for the W40 fun so far.

DeletedUser

This world now has half priced coins.

Please lock this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.