Half Priced Coins

DeletedUser

Think it might be time to do so for W5.
Anyone agree, disagree?

It might not be the most active world but it would certainly help the few hundred that are actually trying to move forward. Speed up the activity and the end of the world at the same time.

How does one go about trying to get this idea going? Support ticket?

DeletedUser

I am definitely in for this. We do need half priced coins again. I think i read somewhere that they are about to be implemented again in another world when the number of players goes down to 200. Here we are a bit more than 300 but i find it quite impossible to go down to 200 anytime soon. Given the fact that w5 is quite old, most players have many villages and it is very dificcult if not impossible to rim ANY player even semi active. Especially players in the top 100. Having to spend nobles on inactives also we all understand that wars cannot be fought properly when there is not a big amount of nobles so most players here are just bored to death. Half priced coins is what we need to get some life again here and have some nice wars before the end of the world (which will not come any time soon unless we get those half priced coins again...)

darkraven9

I think it should be taken to a vote. If we are paying premium for this world, and the majority of the players here want half-priced coins to enrich the game, then I agree that it should be done.

It grows harder and harder to rim players who deserve to be rimmed, among a lot of other various uses... Half priced coins will make it easier for players on all sides to play this game more effectively at this stage.

DeletedUser

but didn't world 5 already had half priced gold coins?

yes but still it is very difficult for big players to do anything right now cause each nobleman costs tons of coins. i need 2000 coins per nobleman and even now that we got the half priced coins in the first place, its very difficult to gather many noblemen and do anything significant in the war, let alone rimming someone

DeletedUser

Case made by fact that without farming you can coin 2 nobles a day from an account that spends all resources on coins in a 100% world, 4 in a 50% world... When targets have 900++ villages that doesn't cut it. 25% coins would make the world progress slightly faster the it does now. DO WANT!

DeletedUser

The more villages we noble, the faster we'll mint. However, as long that we're all active then we'll always run out of coins. We grow larger and can do more. Don't mint for a few days and you'll get several nobles.

Don't noble anything for a few weeks and you'll have large amounts of nobles. The problem is activity on this world. We'll be out of nobles again after another cost cut. Get someone with a lot of nobles on the front and you'll gain more as well. However if you're alone on a front and active, then you'll never have nobles around. I ran into to many easy targets, so I didn't have any nobles left.

Get players active, and when replacing players then get them active and skilled owners. The issue is that single players are taking villages on fronts, not lack of nobles.

However another price cut would help since we're less people that noble on fronts. Sometimes we fail to get skilled players into accounts that need it.

What we all really need is a short break were we just mint. Of course the income do as well depend on you def/off ratio. Being all offensive means less coins in most cases.

It would help a lot if that morale limit were removed. We all know those pure turtles who send around support and just gets in your way.

Nyxx

Reaction score
IMO noble prices should have been axed down to 1/3th of the original long time ago. In February I asked in support ticket if there were any plans to cut down the costs, the answer was no.

DeletedUser

The more players that send tickets requesting this, the better chance there will be of implementing it.

I personally think that at this point prices should be sliced in half (of the current price) every six months automatically.

Nyxx

Reaction score
I personally think that at this point prices should be sliced in half (of the current price) every six months automatically.

Personally I would prefer slicing it down from 1/1 (full cost) to 1/2 (half cost, where we are now) to 1/3 to 1/4 to 1/n of the original cost every six months. Halving every six months would spin out of control pretty quickly.

DeletedUser

When you log into W5, check out the surveys section.
There is one there on this subject.

I post this as i am unsure if it will pop when you log in in.

DeletedUser18695

Personally I would prefer slicing it down from 1/1 (full cost) to 1/2 (half cost, where we are now) to 1/3 to 1/4 to 1/n of the original cost every six months. Halving every six months would spin out of control pretty quickly.

Ofcause it would, but it would be funny, I would so come and noble you when my coins only costed me 500 of each res xD.

10 nobles in each village after 2 years, everyone would be all offence, you go to sleep your fucked xD.

Like speed, I like it, Drew you has a good idea xD.

DeletedUser18695

Tribal Wars team today at 20:21

Dear GhettoGirl07,

We are currently running a poll to decide whether there should be a further reduction in noble costs.

If implemented, minting a coin or purchasing a package (depending on the world) will cost:

Click here to vote

The poll will be open for the next 5 days. If at least 50% of voters vote yes, the setting will be implemented shortly after.

Thank you,
The Tribal Wars Team

LOL I was the first one to vote like 40 mins before this mail xD.

DeletedUser

Thanks TW ingame-changing peoples... Whatever you're called.
I'm sure W5 appreciates being listened to ^_~

DeletedUser18695

I voted for no xD.

I totaly agree with Nyxx apart from hes just saying that b.c he knows I will end up next to him sooner rather than later ;).