Half Priced Nobles

DeletedUser

How about you farm the barbs around you to get half the res for a nobal, but you will have to be quick, WUKE might nobal them soon:icon_redface:

Nudist

Although I still farm barbs on occasion, it's a full time job and takes up all my time. I can't even enjoy a TV show while doing it because of the number of reports popping up on my screen. I started 1 month later than most players and it's a very difficult task catching up to everyone.

DeletedUser

Although I still farm barbs on occasion, it's a full time job and takes up all my time. I can't even enjoy a TV show while doing it because of the number of reports popping up on my screen. I started 1 month later than most players and it's a very difficult task catching up to everyone.

So thats your half assed excuse for eating my dust :icon_cool:

Nudist

So thats your half assed excuse for eating my dust :icon_cool:

Those are fighting words and I have proof that you are a packet whore!

Celebreus today at 17:23
:O You found me out! Dont tells no onez :(

Nudist today at 17:20
more like, [truth] [/truth]

Celebreus today at 17:16
[sarcasm]Yeah, that's what I do, my previous 42 conquered villages have no troops in them >.<[/sarcasm] and I like men

Nudist today at 17:13
Sounds like I should start neglecting troop building and just make packets all day long ^_^

DeletedUser53562

ZOMG. Takes me 15 minutes to farm from all my vills. :icon_neutral: I does it every day and I still don't have enough packets. :icon_cry:

Nudist

I wonder what your technique is.. I maximize my hauls but end up wasting more time scouting all my villages beforehand and then using my "report genie" to send the appropriate number of LC. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr