Half priced nobles

DeletedUser

i hate to be a party pooper but there are a lot more people outside than in shadow so i dont see how you guys are gonna win the vote without recruiting (like thats gonna happen)

DeletedUser

I don't think it is a case of only Shadow wanting it. It is not as if it gives us an unfair advantage, but merely speeds the world along its path. SBM could also be making twice as many nobles, as could SKULL, as could Dawn etc. I know a lot of people here are maybe a little bored and I certainly think lowering the cost of nobles would put some activity back in the world, perhaps most significantly for the smaller players. A lot of us just want to get back to our lives and sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser

I agree Zarin half priced nobles would speed up the inevitable.

DeletedUser

you do have a point but people arent so stupid it could be that while they could be saving 13 500 you guys would be saving up to 4,000000 in resorces so we will as said advertise that its a bad though it is that as many people hate sbm as shadow for trying to save the world. But id have to say that this
I don't think it is a case of only Shadow wanting it. It is not as if it gives us an unfair advantage, but merely speeds the world along its path. SBM could also be making twice as many nobles, as could SKULL, as could Dawn etc. I know a lot of people here are maybe a little bored and I certainly think lowering the cost of nobles would put some activity back in the world, perhaps most significantly for the smaller players. A lot of us just want to get back to our lives and sooner rather than later.
although it point out many fair points is as acurite as it seems.:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DDragon12

We need half priced nobles. It will bring more interest in the game again for allot of players. It will also speed up the world.

DeletedUser

I would have to say the choice to make nobles half priced would be an excelent choice at this point. Not halving the price of a "packedge" but rather making each noble cost half as many packedges, or perhaps even doing both. The world is getting old for most at this point.

DeletedUser93570

Half price nobles would certainly help me. They currently cost me 21.140.000 wood, 22.650.000 clay, and 18.875.000 iron each. They are still not cheap at half price. I vote for 1/10 price nobles!

DeletedUser

everyone heres posted for shadow because theyre in shadow or controled by shadow so you still cant pick a majority

DeletedUser

Well when there is only maybe 100 active players on the world that play daily, it shouldn't be too hard to get the price halved lol This will help everyone, its not just for people in Shadow...

DeletedUser93573

How would it just help shadow and not everyone else? It will surely help me. And Im not in Shadow.

DeletedUser

everyone will be able to make twice as many nobles, you cant tell me that wouldn't help everyone....
The world is so dead, many of us just want to move on from this, nobody shows any sign of resistance anymore, everyone just lets us noble any villages we want, and if they don't then we just nuke them until they let us :p

So just give us the half price nobles so we can speed up the inevitable :) please lol

styv

Reaction score
No from SAM

I guess it is a foregone conclusion, but I still voted "No". It is kind of silly that everyone in Shadow wants this. You do realize that this world will end in the next month or so anyway? Are you intending to use all of these against me, since, with one village, I may be the only non Shadow player left? Perhaps there will be another 10 players or so with one village you can use your increased nobles against. Are you going to use these against yourselves maybe? :icon_wink:

Last edited:

styv

Reaction score
N00bish Reponse

everyone will be able to make twice as many nobles, you cant tell me that wouldn't help everyone....
The world is so dead, many of us just want to move on from this, nobody shows any sign of resistance anymore, everyone just lets us noble any villages we want, and if they don't then we just nuke them until they let us :p

So just give us the half price nobles so we can speed up the inevitable :) please lol

A very humble response: I personally try my very best to protect every one of my and my fellow Scythian Warrior's villages. That my only choices are to dodge and snipe are a function of players with millions of points coming against me. I have NEVER given up ANY village without a fight and never will. You can get your half-priced packets and take me out (though you don't need them), but I won't just sit here and take it. I will fight with whatever strength I have left. Of course, that ain't sayin much. :icon_confused:

As a Grand n00b, it won't will be much of a fight. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

The world will end in the next month or so????

I thought you were gone, Styv? I really doubt anyone is very worried about you or your tribe.... nobody was talking to you and my posts definitely were not meant toward you lol

I have NEVER given up ANY village without a fight and never will.
I remember quite well you giving all of your villages to kenny lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

go pick on somebody with your own points. go and read what you said there and not think your acting like an ass toward other players imagine somebody said that to you when the whole point of this game (apart from making money) is to have fun and enjoy it and thats the one thing shadow dont understand as i said in my other post you think for yourself not for the world you guys only think for yourselves not for anyone else you will agree to have the world shut down but who cares what the other 750 people think right, no thats why we fight for the world because we CARE we love the world and dont want it to be ripped down just because thats what the big people want. Well we put our time into this and dont want to see it fall because of you.

DeletedUser

Maybe its time to remind folks this is a WAR GAME ?

The Tribal Wars bit would generally give it away though that seems to be lost on people. What do people do in war games ? Beat the other guys. Kill them / take their property / conquer their lands or whatever else the goals of the game are. You guys want to sim city your way through your little lah lah lands. We don't.

If you want to noble your little 500 point barbs and make them grown into lovely big pretty villages with I'm sure pink walls and little kittens playing outside, go for it. But when they are big enough, we will take them off you, and we make no apologies for doing it.