Half-priced nobles!

DeletedUser

Wow guys, the vote is finally here!

http://en21.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=-1 on 11.01. at 09:26
Dear players,

We are currently running a poll to decide whether half price nobles will be enabled on this world.

When half price nobles are enabled, each package or coin (depending on the world) you store will cost half of the normal amount.

To vote, please click on Settings on the top menu, and then Surveys.

The poll will be open for the next 5 days. If at least 2/3rds of voters vote yes, the setting will be implemented on shortly after.

Thank you,
The Tribal Wars Team

And 80 percent out of roughly 200 people have voted yes as we speak so looking good for those of us who was stored a crapload of packages. :icon_redface:

XxBRICKSTERxX

Wow guys, the vote is finally here! And 80 percent out of roughly 200 people have voted yes as we speak so looking good for those of us who was stored a crapload of packages. :icon_redface:

Why is that good for people with packets? They already wasted res on packets with the old price.

DeletedUser

Why is that good for people with packets? They already wasted res on packets with the old price.

Once I turn all those tasty packets into nobles its going to be easier to maintain the trains, and keep the speed up. If I got targets for that kind of expansion that is.

scarlet ash

This does not look good for the world.

I believe if this doesn't come into effect essentially the world will end with a tribe under 500m. At most 600m as players will quit from the drawn out boredom :\.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As at Server time: 1:11:53 13/01/2011

Yes 216 81.51%
No 49 18.49%

Votes cast: 265

Number of players: 1.014

Just of interest : 19.660 nobles in the world at present.

Unsure what to compare it to:

W41 1,001 players : 15.133 nobles
W43 1,054 players : 16.373 nobles

So we had a few extra looking at them

DeletedUser

Wow guys, the vote is finally here!

And 80 percent out of roughly 200 people have voted yes as we speak so looking good for those of us who was stored a crapload of packages. :icon_redface:

Actually, It doesn't affect the amount of packets you already have stored. "half price nobles" means that packets, from now on, cost half price. If doesn't affect that amount of packets you currently have, nor does it affect the actual price of nobles: the packets you have will give you the same amount of nobles, but you can store twice as many packets from now on. So the trick is not to have a lot of packets stored, but to make sure you have full warehouses when the change goes through :p

DeletedUser

Actually, It doesn't affect the amount of packets you already have stored. "half price nobles" means that packets, from now on, cost half price. If doesn't affect that amount of packets you currently have, nor does it affect the actual price of nobles: the packets you have will give you the same amount of nobles, but you can store twice as many packets from now on. So the trick is not to have a lot of packets stored, but to make sure you have full warehouses when the change goes through :p

I have figured that much out Ieuan. Thanks for bumming me out again. And nice to see you lurking these old boards. <3

XxBRICKSTERxX

Thats kinda what I was getting at above.

DeletedUser

I voted "No.", although Idk why really. Thought it took away from the game -- but this will make the game roll along much faster. There will be some big tanks in the core wiping out the rimmies twelve at a time.

DeletedUser

Thank you for explaining this for those who didn't realize how this works.

Did we lose our mod again?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes 245 81.4%
No 56 18.6%

Votes cast: 301

I mailed all small players near me & asked them if they had voted this was the type of answer I got:

Randon Rimlet said:
don't care

i don't have the tech in some villa's and farm in the others

Total player who could vote = 986
Total nobles = 19.551

I guess the yes vote has it :(

DeletedUser

Thank you for explaining this for those who didn't realize how this works.

Did we lose our mod again?

I had noticed that as well... where is the newest guy. Are we just that unloveable that noone wants to stay. :icon_cry: