Hall of Fame

• Thread starter DeletedUser4937
  • Start date

DeletedUser4937

It would be nice to have a stickied "Hall of Fame" for those people who have left the game. A lasting tribute to the legends of the game.

I propose we suggest names for a shortlist in this thread and then we have a poll for each one individually.

The players must have quit. My suggestions would be:

Captain Jack - Longtime point leader and apparently all things good although I never fought with or against him.

Bolaar - Larger than life legend, big enough to form own tribe, big personality.

Lippa - Legend of TW

and maybe Sapphire - Leader early on, I personally was in awe of him/her.

Can we try to keep the thread positive, this is an opportunity to big up your lost legends rather than dismiss mine!

ramboas93

I agree

My suggestions are:
Shinningstar - I know alot of you will probably disagree to this one but he was a great leader and friend to me.

Boneslondon - Definably one of the greatest friends and players i have ever had honor to play with on Tribalwars.

Colossus_of_VA - One of the greatest Leaders W2 has had honor to see.

Beldin - Also probably half you will disagree but he was very smart.

Also i agree/would add all of Gibbomd's choices but see no reason in posting same names twice.

Last edited:

Pizz

Cuda1337-Amazing player. Took on two players, one larger than he was, and made them both quit.

DeletedUser

Cuda1337-Amazing player. Took on two players, one larger than he was, and made them both quit.

I learned how to be aggressive. Mentally and physically from this player.

He left early on. Perhaps a LEGEND, but a Hall of Famer?... with the likes of the list above. Everyone knows them, few knew Cuda1337.

DeletedUser

Pepperbro, Walleye, Hashpuppy, ][Gunbound][ would be some my examples.

DeletedUser2248

I agree with many of those already mentioned, but a couple who aren't, who I think deserve a spot are Muschelubser and Clawbeast,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey Gibbomd
Unsure if your still orginal Gibbomd or not, or if you remember me, I'm redknigh410 :p

Anyway, one of the people i think was good enough to be here is sir adam. He lead the CMFAM-TW tribe I was in magnificently, and with a war we had with a different tribe (Forgot what the tribe was) he greatly lead us to quite a good victory. Plus he was a loyal friend and very trustworthy.

DeletedUser

Beldin is one of the people that always have to be on a list like that.
He played without premium and was ranked in top 10 while he was the only top 10 player back than who wasn't in 1 of the major families.

Clawbeast, he was a awsome player who gave HOT something to think about.

Tien Lung, 1 of the best attackers i ever met on the battlefield and the only player that ever kicked my ass.

Salle

well, I agree with at least three names to be in that list...

Bolaar, Warhawg and Muschelschubser (or however it's spelled)...

DeletedUser

Many names, but out of my head I'd say:

HreoAJ, Tien Lung, Pepperbro - Big Saint/CEG names.
Idefix, Cpt_Jack - The horsepower of old Aten.
Andrea Doria - For EleAud's first and second versions, w2's longest standing indie name, aswell as Saints.
Bolaar - Popularity King of this world for a long time and political force on his own.
Warhawg - Produced some of the most exciting and outrageous events of w2, at one point everyone either loved him or hated him.
Colossus_of_VA - The quintessential leader of HOT.
Gareeth - The final face of FTR.
Saphire - The mythical beast from the dark ages.
Asterios - The ultimate firestarter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5974

Umm my suggestions

Lippa-no needs for words
clawbeast- was pain in butt for hot for a long time

DeletedUser

Why don't you leave it to the last say 100 players to nominate

DeletedUser

Can't we do like a poll where you give a list of players and we vote like the player championships?

devil667

Champion - Probably the very best player to have played W 2.