Hall of Fame!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

When you win a world in TW you get 500pp or less, idr the exact amount. Every single way of obtaining pp is both far easier & far more certain. Obviously, nobody tries to win for the PP.
So, why DO people try to win?
Respect!

Respect is a common motivation to virtually everything in this game, from being 1st to 1 mill farming to posting in forums, much of it is to obtain respect.

By the time this world ends, most people will have forgotten, or never have known, the early stories of how w94 evolved.
If we keep this thread active, a history of the memorable accomplishments will be chronicled here for a quick review. The players & tribes can readily gain the respect they deserve.

If there is a generally mutual consensus that a player or tribe deserves to be added to the list, they will be added.
I have a few examples to get us started, certainly more already exist, post your nominations.

The List:

Jobless was first player to farm 1 mill

FnB was first tribe to achieve a war victory against a top 5 tribe when former rank 1 Axe disbanded while down in war stats with no future as a tribe
FnB then merged with *RiM* to become *uC*

NN was first tribe to conquer over 30 villages in 1 op

Sneaky Jesus, first player to farm 100mil total and 10mil in a day & 50 villages

Lord Eastwood first to 1 mill ODA

NN first to dominate their k

NN first to 10 mill

Smart! first to 1 mill points in war rankings

I nominate Shayd for this excellent 'Hall of Fame' idea implemented here...I think it is worth noting in the record books that Shayd also brought to life these forums through his various efforts.

^^ it had a lot of likes and no counter-arguments, it was consensus *blush*

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

i think you will actually find that pnut disbanded before axe

and just so you know axe were never actually a rank 5 tribe

Deleted User - 4669627

i think you will actually find that pnut disbanded before axe

and just so you know axe were never actually a rank 5 tribe
pnut has not disbanded even now, you were virtually even in war stats 9-7 except you included Dwarf on your side which completely changes those stats
but the war had no stats change in over 10 days iirc?
Pnut also still had a promising future as a tribe

regarding Axe, they were top 5 nearly their entire existence, over a month iirc
they became rank 1 by recruiting FnB then nobling them which started the war which led to the downfall of Axe

http://www.twstats.com/en94/index.php?page=tribe&id=237&mode=history&pn=2

you are welcome to argue each point, but I think I have posted the general mutual consensus
if majority sees it your way, I will edit

this list will not be my opinion, but rather the community consensus, though Smart! clearly has the most posters, so even that is biased, but is out of my hands

hopefully, new players come to the forums

Lord BillyNoMates

pnut were a tribe of over 35 players which is now a tribe of 1 or 2 players which joined other tribes

pretty much the same as axe so if you are considering axe to loose the war then you have to consider pnut to of lost the war aswell

Deleted User - 4669627

no, I don't, nobody does or would

1. FnB was up in the war stats while pnut was basically even or WAY ahead when considering -YES- invited Dwarf

2. Axe players had no option but to look for a future elsewhere, Axe had no future, while Pnut had a very promising future, were even able to poach from you

3. your war wasn't even a war, it was 1 op 2 weeks ago from each side

dude, you literally have me arguing pnut's side lol
you don't know your argument is a ridiculous troll at best? one that results in you looking bad, not them?
why are you posting this? do you seriously believe YOU deserve this recognition, not FnB?

bro, this is a serious thread, you are trying to steal respect from those who EARNED it, in order to troll?

if you seriously believe you defeated Smart! like I said, you're welcome to argue it, everybody can laugh at you and -YES- because of you

why are you making your tribe look bad? do THEY believe they defeated Pnut?

delete your posts and I will delete mine out of respect to your tribe

Lord BillyNoMates

no, I don't, nobody does or would

1. FnB was up in the war stats while pnut was basically even or WAY ahead when considering -YES- invited Dwarf

2. Axe players had no option but to look for a future elsewhere, Axe had no future, while Pnut had a very promising future, were even able to poach from you

3. your war wasn't even a war, it was 1 op 2 weeks ago from each side

dude, you literally have me arguing pnut's side lol
you don't know your argument is a ridiculous troll at best? one that results in you looking bad, not them?
why are you posting this? do you seriously believe YOU deserve this recognition, not FnB?

bro, this is a serious thread, you are trying to steal respect from those who EARNED it, in order to troll?

if you seriously believe you defeated Smart! like I said, you're welcome to argue it, everybody can laugh at you and -YES- because of you

why are you making your tribe look bad? do THEY believe they defeated Pnut?

delete your posts and I will delete mine out of respect to your tribe
i believe that bold pnut and baba could of had a future by themselves and im pretty sure -Yes- were one of the reasons all 3 tribes decided to merge together

as much as their leaders are claiming this massive merge was NOT to drop dead weight because if that was truly right then they wouldnt of gotten an academy now

Deleted User - 4669627

axe disbanded cuz they could not recruit new players (anybody decent would have joined NN, Purge. or even FnB, the smallest & worst positioned) or conquer their enemies FnB & Purge. towards the end. Their players began looking for a future in other tribes rather than die in Axe, those were the options.

Pnut could easily have continued, but saw a chance to be part of something greater. Nobody will believe you defeated them, & Axe lost their players before Pnuts left with a clear plan & direction from their leadership, so they weren't first even if you had defeated them.

the Smart! merge took place July 22nd starting at 8:03, here is Axe tribe changes before then...

Screenshot_2017-07-27-05-48-04.png

2017-07-22 Axe 8. -21 -1,154,770
2017-07-21 Axe 6. =25 +1,601,571

they had dropped from rank 1 to 8, while Pnut held their rank till they merged, not fled
they has lost over 30% of their points in just 1 day
they were down to 21 accounts while Pnut still had a full roster despite planning a megamerge

also, though not previously mentioned, I expect another reason for the Smart! merge was so Reece & James could be less active in leadership, though I have not looked into who the new leadership is, I'm not eager to speak to any of the usual suspects

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

the new leadership is lord eastwood four llamas(reece merged into) sinful angel and the hound

Deleted User - 4669627

I edited my post after your reply btw
glad they convinced James to remain active, he is their figurehead, the only 1 of them not accused in the Hall of Shame
clearly, any agreements any tribe makes with Smart! should be confirmed by Sinful Angel
if you can trust any of those folks, he seems to be the one
Llamas apparently is trusted, but cemo apparently might say something objectionable if you speak with him
so James should obviously be the diplomat

DeletedUser120240

Billy needs to spend less money on PP and more money on dentures.

mondragon

Reaction score
What about Sneaky Jesus, first player to farm 100mil total and 10mil in a day?

Sneaky Jesus is a freakin' machine. Head and shoulders above the rest in terms of growth.

Some quick stats for nerds:
  • At this rate it'll take SJ one week to reach 2nd place, and two weeks to reach 1st place
  • In terms of growth, oberjarl is 12th but is closer to #100 than to #1 :eek:
The question is, how long can SJ keep it up?

oberjarl is awesome

Sneaky Jesus is a freakin' machine. Head and shoulders above the rest in terms of growth.

• At this rate it'll take SJ one week to reach 2nd place, and two weeks to reach 1st place
Wait am I 12th in growth on the world?

EDIT: I see the 79k growth, just wondering where this stat for the world is found?

DeletedUser120833

Thanks for the nice words guys! We always appreciate recognition for our hard work. Let's hope we can keep it going.

I would like to nominate Lord Eastwood for first to 1 mill ODA.

Fab