Hall of Shame!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser

2794e44817.png

Let's hope tosbaqua is enjoying his back stab....

DeletedUser120740

It irritates me that in capping history the last green Dot makes you think the village
NB how is smart tobasqa? ended up in his hands merely he recapped it from me and within 100 milliseconds after I took it back.

But yes it does make me happy hope he likes my villa names :)

Lord BillyNoMates

i nominate shahyd for hall of shame for his constant biased posts aswell as doing war declarations without tribes approval

Lord BillyNoMates

funny that shahyd wont put himself on the hall of shame even though he should of been on their 4 or 5 times now

and that proves hes biased stupid and just plain dumb

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Never in my life did I think there would be a day were I thought I would agree with @Lord BillyNoMates ...... but @shahyd seriously I also nominate you for the hall of shame for constantly and consistently posting bias Drabble on the forums.

1. This thread is my first piece of evidence.
2. Here is another example.
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/w96-skype-chats.280359/
3. or if you'd like we can start going back worlds......
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/global-war-declaration.279821/
guess they deleted that thread you made about Goldie..... but I think we all get the point.

That's also two official nominations for you to put yourself on the hall of shame for the same reason..... where there is smoke.......

there is fire.
bek8hhj.gif

Mr Blood Frenzy

Eknos was tribe leader of Gold with me second in command. Stargazer was leader of Dia, which was Gold"s academy tribe. NN attempted to noble Eknos early in the game but I got on his account and saved his troops, while another player back timed their players attack. Gold was giving NN all they could handle. Eknos and Stargazer, then disbanded the tribes, slipped over to NN and left everyone hanging. Ex Gold players will remember their traitorous move and they will be "dealt with" if they show their carcasses on W100.

Says the person who compromised their allies to try and get an edge.

Oh. And that attempt to get into NN and spy... By the person who "wrote" a book on the topic... Such a hilariously half assed try...

If I were you, I'd be careful about who I threaten. You might face some music yourself.

J

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bring it puppy.....

I did not compromise allies one bit. Gold leaders dumped the alliance to join NN.
Other than that, I could not give a xxxx what you think. Told you all you need to know about me is in my game name. I will be on W100 and you can try your hand there. Other than that, you know what you can do with your opinion.

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

I think this needs a revival.

I would like to nominate the infamous Martin for the #1 slot of hall of shame.

Why? Because you are a 8 years old kid who cannot think of a better password? Lol

If it was not Martin then it would have been someone else :D

||A|L|I||

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why? Because you are a 8 years old kid who cannot think of a better password? Lol

||A|L|I||

Awesome, some admittance of what martin did, thanks, gg we know the true colours

Edit- Really says something that other members of NN are more than happy to do something like that. Noice!! Also suggest that others were in on the scheme too seing as you know so much about it NN at the finest

Last edited:

Varomnia

||A|L|I||

You seem to know exactly why, so why ask rhetorical questions?

Seems class is no longer in style these days.

0s0speedy

Martin leaving was just another nail in an already very hammered coffin for NN. Just a matter of time until NN get bored and stop logging in.. Few more months.

DeletedUser81551

Awesome, some admittance of what martin did, thanks, gg we know the true colours

Edit- Really says something that other members of NN are more than happy to do something like that. Noice!! Also suggest that others were in on the scheme too seing as you know so much about it NN at the finest

Whats so special about what I have said?

Pretty much everyone from your tribe knows it was Martin's doing lol.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whats so special about what I have said?

Pretty much everyone from your tribe knows it was Martin's doing lol.

Ofc we knew it was martins doing - But didn't stop him crying foul play in the NN tribe chats, trying to convince people in hes own words "wasn't me vodka has a hacker" etc.

The special thing is that you openly condone such actions with responses such as "If it was not Martin then it would have been someone else" as if you accept it and find it amusing that attitude is disappointing to say the least .

There is no place in the what is already small tribal wars community for players that try to gain advantages through cheating and rule breaking, Don't support those people, get them out - Vodka, NN, doesn't matter - a quick exit and full support against what they did is what is needed.

Ill also add- The disgusting racist remarks made by martin while logging into another account were sickening certainly not something to be laughing about.