[Halloween Round] | Interested in a tribe!

DeletedUser

Hello,

For the upcoming speedround of today I'm looking for a tribe that exists out of players with good, or at least decent experience in regards to speedrounds.

I've been playing TW for several years, just with a break of half a year. I mostly played on the Dutch server and I operated a co-account with two other players a year ago.

I play TW for the fun of it, but the fun for me is actually succeeding in objectives, in this round it'll be performing well in a tribe and be succesful in some way. I've already made my list of how to build my villages and what troops to put in.

If you are forming a tribe, please post the names of the current members in here and either tell me what I have to know, or ask me what you want to know about me.

Yours,
Robin

DeletedUser98630

Hello,

For the upcoming speedround of today I'm looking for a tribe that exists out of players with good, or at least decent experience in regards to speedrounds.

I've been playing TW for several years, just with a break of half a year. I mostly played on the Dutch server and I operated a co-account with two other players a year ago.

I play TW for the fun of it, but the fun for me is actually succeeding in objectives, in this round it'll be performing well in a tribe and be succesful in some way. I've already made my list of how to build my villages and what troops to put in.

If you are forming a tribe, please post the names of the current members in here and either tell me what I have to know, or ask me what you want to know about me.

Yours,
Robin
i have lot of experience in w4 i was one of the best then just left because it was to boring now just yesterday started again in w64