Halo : Reach

DeletedUser

Im a huge halo fan.. and the new halo reach bingie will be releasing looks sick.. New people, new AI new everything...

COD will look crap once this game is out

Halo>COD

to all COD fans check out the trailer before saying COD is better than halo

DeletedUser

I actually just bought Halo ODST, I never enjoyed playing HALO too much.

Battle Field is good and I want to try MAG

gh131

I actually just bought Halo ODST, I never enjoyed playing HALO too much.

Battle Field is good and I want to try MAG
lol shtaal unless you are a hardcore halo fanboy then you may not enjoy ODST as much as you should this being said the new halo should beat COD at many things as they are investing alot of time and money into this game

DeletedUser

CoD FTW
and i played 1,2,3 and wars on Halo, but Price whould kick Master Cheifs but

DeletedUser

ODST sucks, and im a pretty hardcore halo fan. While i agree COD is a good game it cant compete with halo, halo is a balanced game with very few flaws and a good community of players, on COD everyone is a faggot troll and abuse everything e.g danger close noobtubes, its a good game, but it has some serious issues, and they over price everything and dont listen to the community.

DeletedUser

on COD everyone is a faggot troll and abuse everything e.g danger close noobtubes, its a good game, but it has some serious issues.

Completely agree, those nukeboosters and glitchers ruin it. But cod mulitplayer is awesome but i prefer the halo campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yer janc made a mess in his pants when he saw it was comming out.

DeletedUser

benolds:( me and you still havent played any games together:( :p and uhmm price is great and all but.....

i know =(
my xbox broke and i only justgot the new slim one,
so when we are both next on, we will have a game, okay?

DeletedUser74079

odst sucks, and im a pretty hardcore halo fan. While i agree cod is a good game it cant compete with halo, halo is a balanced game with very few flaws and a good community of players, on cod everyone is a faggot troll and abuse everything e.g danger close noobtubes, its a good game, but it has some serious issues, and they over price everything and dont listen to the community.

amen!

gh131

i know =(
my xbox broke and i only justgot the new slim one,
so when we are both next on, we will have a game, okay?
youre xbox broke...that is madness:O and alright we both tend to be on when its like 3 in the morning for me xD

DeletedUser

hmmm
well its summer 4 me at the moment, and ive done something bad to my arm....
i cant ride a bike becuase of i, so im home bound for a few weeks at least...
just mail me with times ur on, and we can have a private match =)

XxBRICKSTERxX

True story...
CoD FTW
and i played 1,2,3 and wars on Halo, but Price whould kick Master Cheifs but

I think Halo is a good all around game. Plot is cool, and the game play isn't bad. But COD rains over it big time.

DeletedUser74079

True story...

I think Halo is a good all around game. Plot is cool, and the game play isn't bad. But COD rains over it big time.

nar. im a ps3 fan and i still prefer halo. COD has no storyline. the online is terrible, people think theyre skilled but its just learning to notice where people are on the map.

DeletedUser82372

agreed with you hawky. I love ps3 more than I do xbox 360, but I love halo more than i do COD. Halo cannot be compared to COD. COD can be exploited in so many ways it ain't even funny. Noobtubers, nuke boosting, camping, commando, etc....there isn't any consideration on a player's skill when pairing them up with other players. So we get teams full of elite players and then a team full of noobcakes. This doesn't happen in halo as often as in COD.

and yes alex, I stole your arguement. :)

gh131

hmmm
well its summer 4 me at the moment, and ive done something bad to my arm....
i cant ride a bike becuase of i, so im home bound for a few weeks at least...
just mail me with times ur on, and we can have a private match =)
:O you cant ride youre bike either...you sound just like my best friend xD ill message you later then:p...lookin forward to a private match ;):D